The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine

3 posters

Go down

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine Empty Mioko's Ray of Darkshine

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/10/2010, 9:46 pm

My second blog and this time no body else to do it with! Eppey! Very Happy

Okay you know that feeling when your friends will not get along?
Okay so my friends have felt that a lot...okay mostley just Alice but nevermind... back to the point.
So one of my best friends does not like this other girl also me best friend and if you can think of the worst things to say these two have said it.
Wait why is a lot two words? I think that is should be one...see alot makes more sense...

Sorry about that I have a very short span of thought...

And so today one of my other best friends and I were going to the libray to hang out with the best friend that best friend 1 does not like. So wait Best friend 1 does not like best friend 3 and best friend 2 likes best friend 1 and 2 and then there is me right smack dab in the middle. So we were in the libray(be and best friend 2 and 3) when best friend 1 walkes in and sees us..that was a very bad timeing. And so we are on one side of the room and best friend 1 is on the other side along with best friend 2's boyfriend. And we were being super loud and the kept looking at us which was super funny. And then Amanda(H.) comes over and she won't even stand next to best friend 3... which made me a little mad... and tells us that best friend 2's boyfriend is doing bad things to a chair and I mean bad things. And we didn't even hear her at the time...(sorry Amanda... Crying or Very sad )And so she goes away and we go back to talking.

The last period of the day we were in the couputer lab and we were so loud best friend 2 and me of wait and best friend 1's ex-boyfriend...can't forget him...) and we stared to say we were ninja buddys and we were haveing so much fun with that... so the bell rings and we went to out locker and then best friend 3 joined us and we walked down the hall togther(best friend 2 had to go to the talent show practice thingey...) we had are arms over each other solders and we were saying "Whoosh!" over and over again intill we got to the gym. Then best friend 3 and I goto Japanness class and we start saying "We're ninjas, we're bad over and over again..and then when we where in the middle of class we started to do that.
After we left the class best friend 1 and I were on our way home when we saw my ninja buddy(best friend 3) and so we roll down our windows(best friend 3 and I) and shot to the world "GOOD BYE NINJA BUDDY!" and thats when best friend 1 said "WOW...ninja buddys thats the best you can come up with?" and when I told her who came up with it she shut right up and didn't say another word.

So all in all today was super good I didn't have to punch anybody or anything and I don't have to lie to best friend 1 anymore because she now know that I am friends with best friend 3 and so is best friend 2.

So how was your day?*in a evil voice* sinister

Oh I have a qustion...
Why do people say "When pigs can fly?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine Empty Re: Mioko's Ray of Darkshine

Post by Miss_Alice 5/10/2010, 10:24 pm

Sweet blog Ninja Buddie. Very Happy
But I'm sorry you got in trouble during Japanese Class...
And I'm sorry you're having trouble with Friend 1...

My day? Well, during Talent Show I sat around bored and got up twice. -.-

Um, I dunno. Because pigs will never fly? *??*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/10/2010, 10:29 pm

Nether do I know why they say that I though that someone might know and it was super funny when we got in troble cause we didn't really get in troble but when we start to say that they all looked at us weridley...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/10/2010, 10:29 pm

Rofl, fail. xDD
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/10/2010, 11:44 pm

Pigs fly. Haven't you read The Last Olympian? Percy and Annabeth kill a flying pig. Very Happy

And another thing, Friend 1 did not say that! All she said was, "Ninja buddy?"
She was not mocking, she was not trying to be mean, it's just that she really doesn't like Friend 3, and F3 used to call F1 that in sixth grade.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/11/2010, 11:11 am

Thats not all F1 said my mom was in the car to and she heard.

And I own the Last Olympian but people keep takeing and reading it... but why do prople say that? Were did it get started? Is what I ment....
Hey ninja buddy...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down