The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more....

2 posters

Go down

Do yo think that I am insane?

[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Left1050%[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Right10 50% 
[ 1 ]
[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Left1050%[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Right10 50% 
[ 1 ]
[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Left100%[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Empty [solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more....

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 8:50 pm

OMG!OMG!

Why did I have to be that stupid and sing up for that Student Council?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Oh I know! *raises hand*
You know?! *shakes head*
Oh yes I know!
Then please tell me?! *wails*
Because you thought that it might be fun! *nods head*
Really are you sure? *runs and grabbes some ice cream*
Yep! *smileing*
*eats the ice cream* Now I don't want to do it! *wail again*
Well that is your own fault *shakes head again*
You know what? *gets mad*
What? *looks up*
I don't know why I am talking to you! When you are myself!*shaked head in disgust*
Whatever then I will go away. *fades away*
Good now that she is gone we came get some real work done.
So yesterday I want to sign up for the student council and so I got the paper work and I fill it out and then I turn it in today. And then I find out that on Wensday of next week I have to give a speeh in front of the whole intier school!
And I am so freking freck out that I want to die of my nerves!
And tommorow we find out if we made it to the second round and I really want to get in! *wail again*
Does that make any sense?
I don't think that it does.
But at the same time I don't want to be in the second round.... No
But on the bright side of things is that the bank repoed my Mom's car at 4 in the frecking morning and I had to get a ride with my Aunt and that was not fun, but she did give me some gum so it was not that bad. *runs and gets more ice cream*
So....
I don't really know what to talk about now...
I do!*fades back in*
Go away! *puts ice cream in mounth*
Never! *takes over body*
See you people later! *laughs eviley and then runs away*

So yesterday I invited my best friend over and we had so much fun up intill her mom came in and said "If *instert name here*'s dad had not been home then I would never have found her!" she said that as if we were trying to kiddnap her! And we were not! *startes to cry* And then she said that we had not given her the info on were we lived and our phone numbers. And I know that I offered to give her everthing, but she said "NO. I don't need it I will can *insert name here* and see were you guys are at." then my mom came to get us and she offered her everthing and she said "NO." again. So what are you soupposed to do when a perant tells you that she does not want to know were her child is going? And then she comes into our house and totlay blames us because, she didn't want the info. I mean I love my best friend's mom but to have her think that because we didn't shove the info down her mouth that it is are fault. And now she will proble never let *instert name here* come over to my house again! And I am so freaking sad! *wail*

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/5/2010, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Empty Re: [solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more....

Post by Avé 6/3/2010, 8:53 pm

You're gonna do fine! Seriously, you'll never make it on to student council if you don't try. And so what if you don't make it? Hey, the only failure that's truly tragic - not to try and fail, but to fail to try.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

[solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more.... Empty Re: [solved]Miss_Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- So nervous!!! And there is more....

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 9:16 pm

Thank you Ave'! I know but i guess that I am still nervis..
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down