The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○•

4 posters

Go down

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Empty •○•[Nervous-Licious]•○•

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 10:05 am

Soooo, I just wanted to say ellooo... Not alot has happened the last few weeks. How aobut the world cup? That's big thingamigig. I only watch it to see if Paul is right (the octopus that chooses who will win)... And he's been right 7/8 time or something like that... I like Paul, he has awesome powers.

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Paul10

Um, my best friend left for Texas about a week or two ago. I really miss her, but we keep in touch by texting. Then, my other best friend is moving to Colorodo, which really sucks. She's moving Friday, the day after I leave for Spain. Tomorrow, as I just said, I'm leaving for Spain. I go there evrey year and it usually ranges from 4-6 weeks. This year, it's six. That's why I'm nervous, because this time I"m not taking the flight from New York. From new York, it's about seven hours but my mom won a free ticket so we have to go somewhere else and it'll be twelve hours instead of eight. Woot.

~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~σ~

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Pet_pe10[/url][/img]

Do you guys have pet peeves? I have alot, especially when my mom irritates me. Here is a few of them:

•People not making sence when they say something
•Copying
•Rumors
•When people repeat things that was just said
•People wiggling themselves into conversations that has nothing to due with them
•My hair. It's always frizzy and it never keeps curls with a curling iron.

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Sports10

Ahhhhh, sports. The thing that makes you wonder if you're dehydrated yet. If you read my friend, Emily's, blog she would tell you about Volleyball and what she had to do. Well, I had to do the exact same thing:

In these you have to run about twenty feet from one end to another, doing whatever it is that they want you to. For example, lifting your knees in the air and holding it there at each step, or doing lunges. We also did stuff like sprinting, this weird drag your foot across the ground while your other knee is at your shoulder thing, karaoke(walk sideways, crossing your legs fore ward and backwards at each step) but we had to throw our knees in the air, and then running where your shoes touch your butt. Stuff like that, if you can imagine.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to write it out myself. xP Ack.

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Songs10

Mai songs.

Push It To The Limit- My stupid Volleyball things that make me want to give up P.E in school XP. It was really tireing. It doesn't seem ruff, but you need to be going through it to realize what's going on. It's crazy and it really makes you sore in the morning. And the knee pads- they're sweaty and itchy xP

OMG- I say it alot- Don't judge. It's awesome and u know it. x3 I really wished he actually said OMG in it, that would have been funny. XD

Hot Mess(Ashley Tisdale)- I personally like it more than Cobra Starship, but whatever. I really like the une and how she turned herself from Maddie off of Zack and Cody to this really tough, edgy girl.

Hot Mess(Cobra Starship)- I really like the tune, and I found it when there was some comments on the one above on youtube ----^

Falling for You- I guess it's for this dude I might like. O.o Unfortunatly, he's my ex. But we're still really good friends. We fool around in class and stuff. Plus, a nearby school is closing and they're coming to my school next year. That means new, cute boys. HEhe.... The reason I'm so happy is that all the girls belive that all the ugly boys in the world were rounded up and put into my school.

California Gurls- OMG I'm obsessed with this song! When I first heard it, I thought it was really stupid but it caught up on me... Plus, I was raised in California so I can relate to it. (The name, not anything in there. I'm actually pale, not sun-kissed. lol)

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Hair10

My hair. Omigod, I would murder it if I could. I use to have blonde hair, ubt it turned brown. No offence, but I like mai blonde hair better. Plus, it's always really frizzy and wigs out by the end of the day. Plus, I never had a signiture hairstyle. Actually, it was bringing my bangs up to the top of my head and clipping it back. I only did that because the hairstylist messed up my hair. But yesterday, our private hairstylist came over and re-did my layers, trimmed my ends, and fixed my bangs. Plus, she put golden highlights in my hair. Woot!!

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Q10

1. Do you have alot of Pet Peeves? What are they?:
2. What are some of your favorite songs?:
3. What's your favorite sport?:
4. Have you ever gotten highlights?:
5. How much of this did you actually read?:

The words don't come out so just enjoy the letters. (:
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Empty Re: •○•[Nervous-Licious]•○•

Post by Horsey 7/14/2010, 11:40 am

1. Do you have alot of Pet Peeves? What are they?: Well, I can sometimes be a perfectionist. Also Imma grammar freak, copying, stuff like that. People who think they are better than they are.
2. What are some of your favorite songs?: Hey Soul Sister, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Breakeven, American Honey...
3. What's your favorite sport?: Tae Kwon Do, tennis, hockey
4. Have you ever gotten highlights?: No. I'm getting some soon, though.
5. How much of this did you actually read?: Of what, your blog? All! Very Happy
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 12:53 pm

Pet Peeves are things that annoy you x3 And thanks!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 1:27 pm

1. Do you have alot of Pet Peeves? What are they?: Powerplaying, bad grammar, godmodding, and a few others.
2. What are some of your favorite songs?: Hot Mess, OMG, February Air, Billionaire, Hey Soul Sister, and Airplanes.
3. What's your favorite sport?: BASEBALL.
4. Have you ever gotten highlights?: Nope. I'm natural. (:
5. How much of this did you actually read?: Everything but the purple T, I couldn't read the colored text.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/14/2010, 4:59 pm

1. 80's music, preppies, loud noises that are unnessasary, ankle skirts...
2. Arise - Flyleaf, Again - Flyleaf, ANd a million more!
3. Baseball
4. Yes... Multiple times...
5. All of it... ;D
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

•○•[Nervous-Licious]•○• ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down