The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○•

2 posters

Go down

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Empty •○•[OMG-Licious]•○•

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/18/2010, 6:22 pm

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Mb210

I haven't really been writing blogs for a while since I've been pretty.... Busy. Let's see.... My last day writing was Monday, correct? So, here I go: I broke down and told my mom everything that happened. I couldn't take it anymore, so I broke down. That night, my mother e-mailed the counselor, eventhough they don't help. Throughout the next day(Tuesday) everything was okay but Alison kept talking about me. During Health that Kayla and I had together, she told me how much she doesn't like Alison. So I thought she was on my side, right? Wrong. Alison got called up to the office because of what she's done to me and came back close to tears. Later in the day, I texted Kayla Don't be mad at me I wrote. She wrote back that she was and I really blew up, telling her what I really though of Alison, which she agreed with me. The next day(Wendsday), we had a feild day since it was our last day of school. She came up to me and asked why my mother was fed up with me, which I told Kayla. We fought for a while and all my friends went and comfortated her. I texted Kayla and started to almost scream at her, which she screamed back to me. On Thursday, everything went smoothly, nothing too bad. Then today, everything was solved and we relized that it was the last day of school and Maddy was going to move to almost the other side of the US, which was sad for all of us. We had our award ceremony and spent the rest of the day just posing and taking pictures. We all cried and told eachother that we loved eachother(like sisters) and hugged. My best friend in different classes, Alexa, me, Maddy, and this other girl went for lunch and manipedis. For my toe nails, I got pink with black zebra stripes and my fingernails with hearts and glitter inside the heart. Now I'm waiting for Dominos to bring my pizza and pizza bowl. See ya guys! Today was my last day of school!

bounce flower bounce
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Empty Re: •○•[OMG-Licious]•○•

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/18/2010, 10:12 pm

-shakes head- I wish I was there then, I would have straitened those girls out. No one does that to my Cassillion, cause Cassillion is worth a zillion! -rolls up sleeves- Let me at 'em!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy
•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy
•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 2:10 pm

xDD I feel special.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down