The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○•

3 posters

Go down

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Empty •○•[OMG-Licious]•○•

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 7:36 pm

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Tm10

Lost of drama that happened at my school today. If you guys have read my other blog about drama between my friend Kayla and the other girl, today made me quite happy. Well Alison is quite rude and self-centered so Kayla was texting this boy in my class the other day. He said something about Alison and Kayla was like "Yeah, she can be a (b-word) sometimes." So today at school, that boy (nicknamed Bob) said to them. "Are you guys still best friends?" so one of them replied "Yeah," So he said "Well not for long because Kayla, she said you have a bit mouth. And Alison, Kayla called you a (b-word). So Alison got pretty mad at her. Kayla overall is still my best friend so when she told me, she wouldn't stop texting me and asking for help....

Well enough with all this drama, WHO'S WATCHING THE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS PREMEIRE TONIGHT AND 8PM/EST?!??!?! I'm overall their #1 fan, along with the girl that I always talk with it about: <3--[Emily]--<< We always talked about it and stuff, it's my favorite serise! If y'all don't know about it, I made a summary: The series follows the lives of four girls — Spencer, Hannah, Aria, and Emily — whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader, Alison. Three years later, they begin receiving text messages from someone using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets — including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew.

Plus, I made a club that will give you an idea about it: https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/clubs-f26/pretty-little-liars-club-t5870.htm

OMG, my school is having the best Feild Trip on Thursday. We're going to go swimming, canoeing, hiking, and stuff. It's going to be the best Feild Trip ever! Maybe even better than the one we went out of state for, even if we were only gone a few hours. XDD Alright, I have to get ready for the PRETTY LITTLE LIARS premire!

Bai!

♥️♥️Questions♥️♥️

Are you watching the Pretty Little Liars premire?:
Does your school have awesome feild trips?:
You ever have a problem like I did in school today?:
Are you out of school already?:
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

•○•[OMG-Licious]•○• Empty Re: •○•[OMG-Licious]•○•

Post by leah_hope92 6/8/2010, 7:46 pm

♥️♥️Questions♥️♥️

Are you watching the Pretty Little Liars premire?: Heck yeah! Already on ABC family, watching the commercial now!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!
Does your school have awesome feild trips?: No, they suck. Except we did go to alot of places that a lot of schools don't go to. Next year they're going out of state, it's a week long I think, or as my friend's older sister says. But we've been to Washington DC.
You ever have a problem like I did in school today?: Yup. My school's really foul. Bet you money everbody has called someone 'words' and got it back in return. I have a lot of times. xP
Are you out of school already?: yes. For like.. 3 weeks I think. Got out on my birthday.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/8/2010, 9:59 pm

Are you watching the Pretty Little Liars premire?: Nope, but considering now Smile
Does your school have awesome feild trips?: Not really; we only have two, Chicago and DC
You ever have a problem like I did in school today?: Eh. Not really :/ I get called "words" before, but I just give it back Smile
Are you out of school already?: No! Our school is so sucky! We don't get out until the 21st, which is a monday! We have a half-day on monday. Isn't that just so stupid?
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down