The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

+8
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Arianna
Cyn431
Jesus4Eternity
Jade
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 4:01 pm

Okay... I sent that, and found Arianna's profile. I started sending her a PM. What do you even do to this site? You're always bugging new people and everything. Shut up, you jerk! [Remember, I don't mean this. Wink]
I started typing replies for my blog and noticed that Jasper had posted on Correction; We're Not Together. I blushed and started typing a reply.

[New day, Ari, 'cuz you're not on in the RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 Siggy
The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 SiggyThe Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 Siggy
The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 SiggyThe Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

Post by Arianna 1/21/2010, 1:50 pm

((Sure, new day. x3))

The PM from the new member - Lillian - did more than annoy me. What? I thought. I bit my lip as I forwarded the PM to one of the mods, but I knew that whoever it was, they weren't going to be very nice to me.
The PM behind me, I read a few topics on the forum. Nothing much was happening, so I sighed. Everyone was probably still at school. Stupid timezone.

That's good. Um... more spam? Via PM this time... some members might not report it, if we're lucky. I grinned and sent the message back.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 1/26/2010, 11:34 am

Name: Meredith (Merry)
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: No... I am kinda a member. xD
Boyfriend/ girlfriend?: Nope.
Anything else? She is a mod.

Name: Paisley J.
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: Hacker Person. xD
Anything else? She's like this character I made up. xD

Name: Cookie Monster!!
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: Hacker Zombie. xD
Anything else? He might be a little slow on hacking because he has to take a break every two minutes to eat a cookie.
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/28/2010, 10:19 pm

Arianna wrote:((Sure, new day. x3))

The PM from the new member - Lillian - did more than annoy me. What? I thought. I bit my lip as I forwarded the PM to one of the mods, but I knew that whoever it was, they weren't going to be very nice to me.
The PM behind me, I read a few topics on the forum. Nothing much was happening, so I sighed. Everyone was probably still at school. Stupid timezone.

That's good. Um... more spam? Via PM this time... some members might not report it, if we're lucky. I grinned and sent the message back.

Oh, gosh, I did not feel well. I coughed harshly and turned back to Twig. A reported PM? Huh. Never had that before. I scanned it, and immediatly opened a new topic in the office. What did Ari ever do to this person?
After that was done, I headed over to Cup o' Joe to tell everyone that I was sick.
Hey peeps... sorry if I'm off a lot today. I have the flu. Razz *cough cough sniffle* Anyway, uh... yeah. Don't feel good at all. *cough cough*
I sent that, and, about a minute later, Jasper replied.
How did you get the flu?! I'll be right over, sweetheart.
I rolled my eyes and coughed. Gosh, he was overprotective... but it was sweet.
Okay....
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/29/2010, 3:59 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Oh, gosh, I did not feel well. I coughed harshly and turned back to Twig. A reported PM? Huh. Never had that before. I scanned it, and immediatly opened a new topic in the office. What did Ari ever do to this person?
After that was done, I headed over to Cup o' Joe to tell everyone that I was sick.
Hey peeps... sorry if I'm off a lot today. I have the flu. Razz *cough cough sniffle* Anyway, uh... yeah. Don't feel good at all. *cough cough*
I sent that, and, about a minute later, Jasper replied.
How did you get the flu?! I'll be right over, sweetheart.
I rolled my eyes and coughed. Gosh, he was overprotective... but it was sweet.
Okay....
Are you okay, Amanda? The thread that Amanda was sick sorta shocked me, but I felt sorry for her. I hope that you get better soon! I pressed enter and sent the post, but a screen came up alerting me that someone had already posted... Jasper, of course. I thought it was sweet, and sent off my post, then scanned the boards for new threads. There really wasn't much, and I sighed - I hated when nothing was happening, but it was better than if something bad was happening, right? Yeah, it was.
I went on mweor for a bit then, not knowing what to do.

((New day, as nothing seems to be happening? Perhaps Merry wants to RP with us... Merry? Very Happy))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/29/2010, 4:38 pm

{*pokepoke* If you need another person, if you don't mind, Is it OK if I pop in? Smile}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/29/2010, 7:10 pm

[Fine with me, as long as Ari's fine with it.]
[OH! Me iz gonna make Fang! Unless you want to, Alice. xD]

I'll be fine... *cough cough* I just don't feel well now. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_razz Muh.

And Jasper...you don't need to come over... I'll be fine. But you're coming over anyway, I bet, so whatev. XD

I sent that and sneezed. I absolutly hated being sick, and now I might not be online if the other users got on again. Today was going to be a long day.
I sniffled, browsing the forums. Jasper was here now, kissing my cheek. "Do you need anything?" He asked quietly, and I turned towards him. "Oh, gosh." He muttered, lifting me into his arms, and taking the laptop with him. "You need water."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/30/2010, 11:04 am

[Pokepoke.... bored...xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/31/2010, 2:55 pm

((Uh-oh, I didn't reply. Razz I get into the habit of not checking any of the RPs, so I missed this. Alice, sure, jump in! Very Happy I can't reply now - studying for Spanish - but I'll try to tomorrow. Very Happy))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/5/2010, 2:42 pm

((Eh, I still didn't reply... New day?))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/6/2010, 9:43 am

[Whatever you wanna do. Smile]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/6/2010, 10:47 am

((Okay, new day.))

So, what would I do on Twig today? I didn't really know, and no one was really on. Come on, I thought to myself. It can't be that hard to log on! It was a Saturday, so I had my hopes up that someone would be on soon.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/6/2010, 2:11 pm

Hello everyone! I am here, and better... well, mostly. Smile I giggled as I added that to Cup O' Joe.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 10:24 am

[pokesAri]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 10:34 am

((*getspoked*
Ooops!))
I replied to a few posts in the Cup o' Joe section... I had to freewrite but I assumed that I would do that later - after all, I had holidays and homework... well, I'd do that later too, I guessed. Twig needed me. Even though I wished that there were more people on.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 10:40 am

Hola Ari! I giggled, send that. At least no spusers were on today. That would be bad. They hadn't been here for a bit, which was good...
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 10:49 am

I logged on and quickly scanned the threads. Though there wasn't much going on, it certainly was more active than the Writers' Hangout. I cursed... this shouldn't have been happening - everyone knew the Writers' Hangout was way better than this!
Spam, spam, and more spam. A grin lit on my face and I quickly searched google for chain letters. I copied three of the scariest ones and made a new thread for each of them. Copy and paste this to 10 threads in the next 10 minutes or she will come out of the mirror to steal your soul. Yeah, that sounded scary enough. One was posted in the lightbulbs forum, the next in the posting games, and the last one was posted straight into the to-be published works. Then I started replying to other threads with the exact same message - I was gonna be noticed now.
Suddenly it stuck me that I hadn't actually changed my signature to something which would refer to us, so I clicked on profile. I typed in the name, made it a link, then colored it bright red and put about a million exclamation marks after it. Then I centered it and put a brightly flashing image under that. This will sure get peoples' attention.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 10:54 am

Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. I thought to myself, going to lightbulbs. Seeing that it wasn't an idea, I deleted it, and did the same with the others I found. Problem was, only Shadow could edit siggies, and I wasn't Shadow. So I pulled up a thread in the Office labeled 'O.o IT'S HARRY POTTER!!' With the description 'It's a REAL spuser!!!' I began to explain the situation. They were getting banned... as soon as Shadow got on.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 10:59 am

I refreshed the Twig homepage and saw all of these new threads - by one of the mean users. I had to go and get a smoothie, though, so I left the computer - it wasn't as if they needed to be looked at.
When I got back, though, they were gone. I smiled and went on my business, replying to my RP with Amanda and the languages thread.

The threads... they'd all been deleted. I wanted to cry - I hadn't thought that they'd have been noticed so soon - I should have checked to see if there was a mod on. But I hadn't, and it was too late to repost them - I knew she'd be watching, now.
So the only option was to make actual good posts. I shuddered at the thought, but began to look at the threads - the more replies, the better: it'd mean that more people would see them.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 11:25 am

pcolor=darkorchid]I sneezed and kept going. All of them were deleted now, but the signature was still annoying. I shot her a Moderator PM, since all the mods had decided to.[/color]
Dear Nat,
The Mods and I have noticed that your signature is in red and caps. Please change this and refrain from doing it again. Smile
~Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 12:31 pm

A PM from that annoying mod person? Gosh, this site really was bad. I decided to send her a PM back right away.
Hayyyyy Amanda,
You know its like not ur choice what i have to put in my siggie, so back off. i mean, reds my fav. colour so don't say i can't use it. plus, people Need to be able to SEE IT CAUSE THAT"S HOW IT IS.
Byee!!!!!1!!

I laughed at the n00bness. I wondered if she would think I was serious, with the spelling I'd used.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 12:56 pm

I bit back tears at her message, and then sent my reply back. No matter how rude she was going to be, I wasn't.
I'm sorry, Nat, but it specifically in the rules that you can not use red or blue ink unless you are a moderator or administrator [which I am, so I can use this color.] You can put wahtever you want in your signature, but it has to follow the rules.
~Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 1:12 pm

Nothing much was happening... I was debating whether to post a thread about a song that I liked, but I had homework to do, too. I wasn't so sure about what I should do first, so I went with posting the thread. It was more fun, after all!

A popup alerted me of another new PM - it was from Amanda, something that I hadn't doubted in the first place. I read through it - it wasn't as if the response was something unexpected - and then smiled. She was still being all nice, and I was going to take advantage of that. I started formulating my reply while I made a few posts on threads in the posting games section. This time, I pasted my signature in at the end of the posts, just in case, well, my signature was removed. But that wasn't going to happen, I knew just what to do.
Hellooo Amanda.
i don't see that in the rulez can you point me there please cause Im new so its sort of hard you see. plus im 11 [whoops sorry can i say my age???]
by, nat

Ahahaha, this was really fun. I wondered when she'd actually ban me or something... Unless she couldn't ban me...
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 1:21 pm

They are clearly at the top of the page. Link:
https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/site-rules-f1/ Anyway, here is the specific rule:
No using blue or red text. These colors are for important posts by the mods and admin (red for admin, blue for mods) only. Variations are fine, however, such as royal blue.

Here on Twig, we expect all our members to read the rules before posting, and, if you don't, well, you have to suffer the consequences. Sorry.
~Amanda
I was starting to feel really, really bad- the effects of the flu. I dropped my head into my hands, rubbingmy temples. I already had a killer headache, and this user was jsut making it worse.
Arianna... can you please help me? I have a killer headache and this new user is really bugging me. Can you try and find all the posts that are spammy/rude/ect. and report them? Please?
~Amanda
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 1:45 pm

A new PM from Amanda? Well, I had to reply to that. I clicked on it and read it, then replied.
I'm sorry about your headache! Sad Of course I will, Amanda. Can you guys ban them (if they're really bad, I mean) or is that something only Shad can do? I'll report all of the posts that I can find which are bad.
I then noticed what she was talking about when I got back to the index. Almost all of the forums had new posts. And almost all of those had a last poster by the name of Nat.
A few of the posts in stories were fine, though her siggie really bugged me. Then they got worse. One post was just plain horrible, telling the author of the story about how much it sucked. I reported post after post. Some were spam, others were rude, and all of them had the grammar that a 2 year old would use. The sooner that Shad would come on, the better - this spam needed to be stopped.

okay i'll change the color but it's not really nice to say that can't u make it more obvious. bye
I didn't know why I was changing it - after all, it wasn't as if she could ban me, because if she could have, she'd have done it some time ago - but I felt it'd be better to get on her good side.
I went to spam a few more threads, smiling as I noticed that most of my posts were still there.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next