The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :(

+3
Jesus4Eternity
Akeria
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
7 posters

Go down

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( Empty HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :(

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/21/2009, 10:08 pm

Omg i have Writers Block ! I have never had it before i can rp but my story I don't know what to do !!! I need help what do you do if you have Writers Block ?

Will it go away?
Will it get worse ?

What do I do ?
HELP!
SOS !
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( Empty Re: HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :(

Post by Akeria 8/21/2009, 10:14 pm

The first think you need to do is calm down, stress will make it worse, trust me. Relax, and embrace your Writers Block like an old friend "Hey, Writer's Block! How's it goin?" Once you two have gotten cozy, you'll realize that writers block is usually your minds way of saying "Hey, you need to cool it with these stories for a little bit, you're killing me!" Just give your mind a little break.

Also, there's a video in the "Site Announcements" section. The thread is by me, and it's called City Lights. Go watch the video, it'll help you out. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( Empty Re: HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :(

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/21/2009, 10:15 pm

Calm down. Pretty much everyone gets WB. Go watch City Lights in the Anouncements section. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( Siggy
HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( SiggyHELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( Siggy
HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( SiggyHELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/22/2009, 9:33 am

And if after doing what those guys said you still have WB, then listen to music, read some stories, and do other stuff. Like watch movies! Very Happy Movies are always a great way to be inspired. You could watch Treasure Planet, Star Wars III, Bridge to Terabithia, or . . . um . . . anything like those. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( 1312HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( 2412HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( 3349HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( 3548HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 8/22/2009, 10:54 am

Yeah, watch TV, read your favorite books and just relax. Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/22/2009, 10:56 am

Calm down. This is natural. It's no big deal. Take your mind off of it. Try free writing. Talk to people. Do character development. Develop your story more.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 8/22/2009, 10:58 am

Yeah and you can go to PugRock's "What to do when you have Writer's block" thread in this section. (It is a sticky). It will tell you a ton of ways to help you relax and get rid of writer's block. Wink
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/22/2009, 4:42 pm

Thanks I still have it i really want to get back to writing but i will write one sentence then i can't figure out what to write next.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/23/2009, 1:43 am

How about you do a bit of free writing? Just write about everything that comes to your mind for 5-10 minutes, then go straight on to the story - don't even check what time it is. You'll be so used to writing that you'll manage quite a bit nod
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

HELP! Omg have never had writers block before omg what do i do :( 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/23/2009, 10:33 am

Okay thanks i will try that maybe write a blog or something.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down