The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block!

5 posters

Go down

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! Empty Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block!

Post by Arianna 7/22/2009, 8:21 am

Why yes, I have writers' block Razz
And no, wish I didn't have it.
I'm sort of out of ideas on my story, Imprisoned. I've got some structure on what will happen in later chapters, but I'm out of ideas for this one.
So that's not good no
Help, please?
https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/original-works-f4/imprisioned-in-writing-chapter-11-added-18th-of-august-t515.htm

Old entry:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Arianna on 8/20/2009, 9:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! Empty Re: Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block!

Post by shadowsowner888 7/22/2009, 8:45 am

Lol, well, IDK what you already were planning. xD But maybe HQ asks the mc (main character) to join them, figuring she wants revenge?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 1312Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 2412Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 3349Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 3548Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! Empty Re: Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block!

Post by Arianna 7/22/2009, 8:49 am

Okay, that's a good idea Smile
Thanks Smile
I'll get started on writing it now, I guess.
P.S. I wasn't planning anything - at least, nothing that I can remember. lol.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/22/2009, 8:54 am

Lol, awesome. Very Happy No problem, and I'm glad I could help!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 1312Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 2412Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 3349Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 3548Arianna's Lovely (NOT) Writer's Block (thread) - Help, I have Writers' Block! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/22/2009, 9:02 am

Thanks again.
I'm 400 words into it, it'll be up today Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 7/23/2009, 7:54 pm

Glad you don't have WB anymore Arianna!!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/24/2009, 2:09 pm

Yay! Good for you! xD
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/25/2009, 4:40 am

Thanks Smile
I'd write more, but... Actually, I don't know why not. I'm off to write!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/20/2009, 9:29 am

Could anyone help me, please? I'm stuck on Imprisoned...
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/20/2009, 9:45 am

What's stuck about it?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/20/2009, 9:53 am

I have no idea at all where to go Razz I've gotten this far on chapter 12 before slowing to a stop...
Sorry,” I said, picking my plate up and walking over to the empty seat near Heather, my cheeks scorching as I hurried to be as quick as possible.
“You know that's not really her seat,” Heather gritted her teeth and tapped her foot. “If it was my choice, I'd give her tons of false information, then send her in as a main spy. “ I guessed that that would be something bad, but I shrugged it off, not wanting to get too much on Karla's bad side.
I ate my food slowly. “Do we go in our groups today?” I asked Heather when I'd finished.
She nodded, beginning to get up to put her plate away. “But just for a short time. It's Sunday.”
Just then, a bell rang. “Well, it's time to go.” Heather dashed to put her plate on a clean-up tray, then walked quickly to the door. “See ya later!”
I guessed that there was a reason for the hurry, so I hurried to put my plate next to hers and rushed off to the group room.
When I got there, not everyone was there. I sat down in the seat that I had last time and relaxed, enjoying the peace that I'd so rarely got in the last few days.
“Well, we seem to have had a relatively successful mission,” said Mrs. Heathcliff., but she didn't look like her group had just achieved something. Instead, she looked horribly stressed. “The background spies are still there, and we actually have a problem.”
I saw the people from my group look nervous, but no one else did. Apparently the rumor hadn't spread as quickly as I thought it would.
“Brittany has gone missing.” Mrs. Heathcliff sighed, then sat down in her own chair. “Now I know that we have the 'stay with the group' rule. And it's there for a reason.” She sighed again. “And I don't want to do this, but we've been asked to go again and find her.”
An excited murmur came from around the room. “Don't get too exited,” she said, “It's the same group as last time.” The murmur became irritated as everyone began getting up from their chairs to walk towards Mrs. Heathcliff.
“That's not fair!” The girl who I recognized from yesterday – Brittany's best friend – began to whine. “I'm her best friend. Can't I help?”
Mrs. Heathcliff appeared to think. “No. The answer to all your questions is no.” She looked at the girl – Katie, I remembered – and she shrunk back, heading back to her seat. “We're in a time of crisis and there is no time for arguing. Go back to your seats.”
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down