The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fly-A-Way Academy

+2
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
*Miranda*
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Fly-A-Way Academy Empty The Fly-A-Way Academy

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 6:26 pm

[i][b][center]Maturity:SLIGHT kissing MAYBE, holding hands,hugging,small hero vs. villain fights.
Fantasy:Um it's super heroes.
Hello, Welcome to Fly-A-Way Academy. Where things "Take Flight." The year you turn 15, you will receive a letter to the academy. You may choose to accept, You may not. If you do, You will be whirled away to an Academy, up in the air. There you will learn your super power(s). This might seem to be an average highschool, The populars, The nerds and geeks, The bullies, and then just the regular classmates. The classes are what are, well, unusual.*Note that every character MUST be fifteen and start out this as his/her FIRST year, so no one will have already started. Also no God-moding, Everyone must be mortal born(their parents/relatives may not have been superheroes).

Form(i will fill it out with my charrie as an Example):
First Name:Michele
Last Name:Parkington
Age(has to be fifteen):15
Power(s), Must be something to do with classes:Changes appearance, and teleporting
Description:Soft Blonde Curls fall down to her shoulders, Bright blue eyes that sparkle, creamy peach skintone and a skinny figure. A very tall girl, towering over some of the others.
Personality: Sweet and kind, Generous. Has a little bit of a bad temper at times.
Family:James and Lily Parkington.
Other:

Since there will be teachers and such, I will voice them and no one will powerplay with them.
Workers at the academy:
Principal Smirl
Ms.Willbur
Mr.Troy
Mr.Athomony
Ms.Cantor
Mr.Elroy
Ms.Akran
Ms.Morgan
Janitor Malkin
*more teachers may be added as the year goes on.
Classes(you will take these classes depending what your power is):
Flying
Teleporting
Laserbeams
SuperStrength
Plants
Changing appearances
Science
*more classes may be added.

The students live in dormatories.
Dorm for girls:
Room 1:
bed a-Charlotte Ribbons
bed b-Michele Parkington
Room 2:
bed a-Amanda Marshall
bed b-Jen Molia
Room 3:
bed a-Jessi Wolfe
bed b-Olive Dove
Room 4:
bed a-Dakota Amour
bed b-
Room 5:
bed a-
bed b-
Dorm for boys:
Room 1:
bed a-Dave Alauff
bed b
Room 2:
bed a -Jack Parker
bed b-Adam Parker
Room 4:
bed a
bed b

Uniform:
For girls-Royal Blue and Red Plaid Skirt, Canary Yellow short sleeve polo in spring/summer, long sleeved polo in autumn/winter,Royal Blue Cardigan,red headband with bow.
For boys: Khaki Pants, Royal Blue Cardigan, Canary Yellow short sleeve polo in spring/summer, long sleeved polo in autumn/winter, Red tie.

Members:
Hearts-
Charlotte Ribbons
Olive Dove
Dakota Amour
Dave Alauff
Jack Parker
Adam Parker
Jesus4Eternity-
Amanda Marshall
amazon-
Jen Molia
*Miranda*-
Michele Parkington
JessiRay-
Jessi Wolfe

Also do NOT start rping until i accept the form please Smile, and no Godmoding![i][b][center][code]

Last edited by *Miranda* on 1/6/2010, 3:49 pm; edited 12 times in total
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 339

Back to top Go down

The Fly-A-Way Academy Empty Re: The Fly-A-Way Academy

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 6:31 pm

Form:
First Name: Rebecca
Last Name: Livington
Description: Wavy, golden hair to about the middle of her back. She has darker golden highlights and bright topaz eyes that you would pinpoiont in a large crowd. She has little black dots in the colord part of her eye, making it look like she has tiny black pebbles inside her eyes. It makes her look interesting and exotic. She has a thick British accent and is thin. But not thin enough that you can see her rib cage. She is above average height and a mega-watt smile. Curved, pink lips.
Powers: Can control weather, can create hullusinations.
Personality: A feirce, daring girl that does anything to get what she wants. She hates any kind of abuse and is not afraid to stand up for rights. Some people say she's a loner but she likes to be around a certain group of people. Behind all of that, she had a kind heart but very mysterious, minipulative, and deciving.
Family: No one
Other: None

Last edited by randomgirl on 1/1/2010, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 12/31/2009, 6:39 pm

First name: Charlotte
Last name: Ribbons
personality: very observant, kind, believes no one should be left behind, sets reputations for people very quickly, and normally has a group of twelve friends but only keeps one or two close.
Description: Soft chestnut brown hair with slight auburn streaks in it that are only noticable in the sun. Her eyes are a dark
mysterious jade and her skin is rather pale.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Fly-A-Way Academy Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 12/31/2009, 6:40 pm

[[Can Michele and Charlotte be roomates? Razz]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 6:51 pm

[GTG, bye....]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 7:26 pm

(sure emzy!! i would luv that!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 9:20 pm

First Name:Amanda
Last Name:Marshall
Power(s), Must be something to do with classes: Can touch another person and get their power [in other words, a lot of powers. xD]
Description: Tall, with dark blond hair and blue eyes. Her hair stretches all the way down her back.
Personality: Outgoing, talkative, hyper, Christian, smart, but has delicate allergies
Family: None yet
Other: Nope. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy Siggy
The Fly-A-Way Academy SiggyThe Fly-A-Way Academy Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 9:32 pm

(all of you are accepted)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 12/31/2009, 11:27 pm

[[Oops I need to redo my form! Here's my new one:

First Name: Charlotte
Last Name: Ribbons

Power(s): Animal Mimickry(Is this okay? Like she can shape shift into animal's) and Healing
Personality: Charlotte appears to be your typical New York "priss". Though she can be a drama queen at times and focuses a lot of her attention on her appearance, there is a whole nother Charlotte under that. This Charlotte is outgoing, funny, independant, and generous. She knows how to lift someone's spirit and is a good shoulder to cry on. She's a bit of a flirt, but that just makes her who she is. She's really not as shallow as she appears to be and only a few friends are close enough to her to know exactly who she is. She's definitely a fighter and holds a lot of courage and confidence in her step. She's not one to start crying over spilt milk and can be insensetive sometimes. She developed an emotional disorder when she was younger, so she deals with stress and depression different than most people. For example, she laughs during funerals. This happened when he parents fought for four years straight, from when she was five to nine, and then seperated(she recieved mild abuse.) Her grandmother taught her to laugh in the face of fear, so in this process to cope with the stress and depression she developed a habit.
Description: Silky dark chestnut brown hair is displayed over her shoulders proudly, like a trophy. Her hair is mildly thick and has a soft bounciness to it, with a few curls mixed in with it. She has natural highlights, being russet and auburn, but her auburn highlights are only visible in the sun. Her fern green eyes are mixed in with a forest green and an olive drab, outlined by a darker jade, and sharded with golden flexes. Her eyebrows are thin and normally waxes monthly(though she shapes them herself when she gets to the school) while her skin is a rich olive. Her make up consists of foundation, bronzer, lipgloss, eye shadow, eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and eye brightener. She puts a lot of effort into her appearance and is rather proud of it, since to her it's the only thing she has.
Family: Seperated parents and an older brother named Mark.
Other: none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 1/1/2010, 2:06 am

First Name: Jen
Last Name: Molia
Power(s): Can control fire and heat.
Description: Dirty blonde hair that goes down to the bottom of her back. She wears makeup and flower smelling perfume. She has a small tan and her eyes are a beautiful blue. She is about 6 1/2 feet.
Personality: Kind, but lies when she has to, but mostly to males.
Family: Jane and Broque Molia, as well as her brother and sister: Linda and Tino
Other: none.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/1/2010, 11:23 am

(accepted! Anyone wanna rp?, and also if you do not like where you character is placed in the dorms please tell me and i will put him/her in a different dorm Smile)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/1/2010, 2:29 pm

My parents had told me I was going to a new school, but nothing like this. "A school in the sky? How is that even possible?!" I had thought to myself. Then I found out that I would start working on my "powers" that apparently I had, but couldn't use at thr moment. But nonetheless I clicked my heels over to my Room, which I was sharing with a girl named Michele, and set my luggage down at the door. I went and raised my hand to open the door, but it quickly sunk down to mu shirt. Sure I was angry, confused, and annoyed, but more than anything I was scared. In fact, I was TERRIFIED. I hated Meeting new people and I had a feeling Michele and I would be enemies. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, but I blinked them back before it smudged my mascara. Finally I took in a deep breath and opened the door, marking my new beginning...
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/1/2010, 2:34 pm

(i'll reply with michele in just a sec Smile)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/1/2010, 2:44 pm

ugh, I thought. Why have i been sent to this school? I guess I am a freak. I had just arrived in my dorm, I had already got my clothes out and put them in the closet. The walls and everything-were plain white. How boring... Am i really in a mental instituition?
I was supposed to have a roommate named Charlotte arriving soon... It would be nice to have someone like a sister, i thought-unless she was one of those people that thought everything revolved around her. Just then the door opened-and a beautiful girl stepped in with chesnut colored hair, "Hi, I'm Michele," I smiled.
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/1/2010, 4:21 pm

"Hi, I'm Michele," a girl smiled and I turned to see my new roomate. She had soft blonde curls with blue eyes and immediately I felt a stab of envy through my chest. "Hey, I'm Charlotte," I said, pronouncing my name to make it sound elegant and even more lovely. I walked over to my bed and stacked my four suitcases(well, three and a half) onto it. "Are there dressers here or something that we could put our clothes into?" I asked, unzipping one of my bags as a pair of Ugg boots tumbled out.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/1/2010, 4:30 pm

"Hey, I'm Charlotte," She said, I always thought that was a beautiful name."Are there dressers here or something that we could put our clothes into?" Charlotte asked, unzipping one of herbags as a pair of Ugg boots tumbled out. Well we both have a closet, and a dresser," i said, pointing to a closet that wasn't too small and a pretty dresser, but of course they were both white.

((something happens about the white... You'll see XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/1/2010, 6:02 pm

Well we both have a closet, and a dresser," she explained to me. "At least I won't have to share the room," I thought to myself, lifting out the rest of the four foot tall suitcase, filled to the top with my other boots, heels, and numeros other shoes. I rearanged them in the bottom of the closet and there was barely any room left on the floor with them all cramed there. I opened up the next suitcase, which was filled with shirts that were balled up so that I could fit them all. Unrolling them, they weren't too wrinkled, so I hung them up on my closet, also filling most of the room. "Seventeen shirts. Should've brought more," I thought to myself, silently wondering if there was a shopping center anywhere near here. I unrolled my seven dresses and hung them up, all bought specifically for sperate occasions. Actually, I had never worn any of the stuff I brought, because I had bought it just a week before and left my other piles of clothes at home. I folded all of my skirts and pants in my dresser(in the bottom drawrs) and then I was left with one final back. It was a back that you carry, but it was HUGE and it was lumpier than ever. I opened it and watched all of the make up pile out of it. "Darn it," I thought to myself, opening the two upper drawrs of the dresser and quickly organizing it. I put a mirror on top of it and when I was done putting them away, I whiped my hands, all unpacked. I had the make up seperately divided in little containers that were labeled "eye shadow, lip gloss, lip stick, eye liner and mascara, foundation, cheek make up, lips, manicure stuff, face mask stuff, make-up removers, liquid make up, brushes&tool, and water-proof make up. And each of the individual make ups were labeled with what colors to wear with them, what occasion to wear them on, and what weather to wear them in. My make up was the ribbon on top of my appearance, the thing that caught everyone's attention and made myself as a whole more noticable. "So, do we all have different schelduels here?" I asked her, shoving my luggage under the dresser as I sat on my bed. I also had brought three pillows with me, one being a temper-pedic pillow, my own sheets, and a small stuffed animal of a bunny(but it was hidden under my sheets.)

[[Is it okay if her dog accidentally got mixed up in her luggage? If not that's fine Smile]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/1/2010, 6:50 pm

(they can have dogs, they'll just have to hide them from the teachers and principal XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/2/2010, 12:14 pm

( lol okay! )
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 2:08 pm

[Anyone wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 2:14 pm

[Hey, everyone, I just watched a video on Global Warming and it's FAKE. Scientist made it up. It's a hoax]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/2/2010, 3:29 pm

(I told you that a while back cassie.... Were not going to die of a hole in the ozone....)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 3:30 pm

[Yeah, but now I watched a scientist actually say it. I usually don't belive in things that proffesionals don't say. Wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 1/2/2010, 3:34 pm

(sure i'll rp Smile, I didn't hear it from a scientist-i heard it from Glen Beck Smile)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 3:36 pm

[I heard it from Joe Coelman I think]

[Who and who?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next