The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Waterfall.

+9
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
*Miranda*
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
lil_peanut7
Aj
<3--[Emily]--<<
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jade
13 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall.

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 9:24 pm

I saw Jasper "Well?" I asked "I don't mind if you say I do or I don't, I just want to hear your answer before I do this." I said standing there tapping my foot. I knew he was shocked so I figured waiting was over. I walked up and kissed him directly on the lips, let go, and walked off. I had done it. I kissed him. I realized that wasn't as great as I thought.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/16/2010, 9:31 pm

Brandon grabbed my hand and pulled me under. I opened my eyes once I got under the water. There were corals, fishes, oysters. It was gorgeous. I looked at Brandon and smiled. He looked at me and let go of my hand. I swam up and moved my hair out of my face as I came up. "Wow. I just can't belive that all of this is happening. A new Brightfeild? That's just awesome," I smiled, swimming closer to him.

[Wait, so Chris doesn't like him now?? What?? Lol. And Troy needs to come. So does Carson. Rebecca is there and Sandra is there. They never really talked much so Sandra now likes this other dude, but might still have feelings for Troy xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 9:47 pm

"I know, this is just too unreal!" I laughed wrapping my arms around her hips, I heard a distant shout "I wonder what that was." I said turning my head that way. It sounded like it came from Jasper and Kristen's. I shrugged and turned back to Macey "Sounded like drama to me." I laughed.

Troy: I walked along the same grass I walked several years back. I had passed Miri, my ex wife and Jake. Some how that made me jealous. I missed Sandra. I wondered if she was here. But then I saw blonde hair in the distance. Could it be?

Carson: I stood behind a tree as I watched my sister make a fool of herself "Hello sis!" I said as I walked out "What are you doing here?" she said "Just being amused by the fact you just kissed him and act like you just kissed a wall." I laughed. I knew she loved him, I always have "Seriously Chris, if you really want him to feel the same way for you, you don't ditch him."

I listened closely to my twin brother, which was a rare thing I did. I realized Carson was right, I did still love him, even after the kiss. I turned my head and looked at Jasper, my eyes had more emotion in them. I stood there, I realized that this time it wasn't as easy going to him. I had just kissed him! I took a deep breath and walked until I stood only inches away from his face "Yes, Jasper, I do love you." I said bluntly "I highly doubt you love me too. After all, you've got so many girls after you." I stopped realizing how much that hurt just thinking about it "And since I'm such a tom boy, why would you! I seriously think you'd rather date a prissy girly girl!" I began to feel my throat burn and tears form "So if you don't mind, I just kissed you so I could prove that nothing was between us, because I felt nothing. Nothing! So now I'm going to leave." I said starting to run away.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 9:59 pm

I came back to the house, running as I went along. "Jessi! Jessi!" The door opened as I went through. "Jessi!"

I looked up from my book, The Host. Jared had just kissed Wanda, and Melanie slightly took control and punched him(lol, really did just read that a few min ago. now i'm on pg 331, and i've only been reading for four days!). "What do you want?"

I struggled to breath. "It's. . .Jake."

I jumped out of my seat. "What's wrong with him?!"

"He's fine, but he's cheating."

I rolled my eyes and sat back down. I set my eyes back on the book. "Jake wouldn't do that. You're not going to trick me."

"I saw him with my own eyes! He kissed some girl and then said 'I've been wanting to do that for awhile.' and then she kissed him back! I'm not lieing! How can I prove it to you?!"

I shook my head. "Just leave, Beth. No one's believing you."

I sighed and headed for the door. "I tried to warn you." I left to outside and lifted myself into the air, and into my little circle.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 10:06 pm

(( Ooo! Jake is cheating! And Miri has no idea. He really is cheating because he never said anything to Miri about him being with someone else. Oooooo!!!! LOL! ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 10:15 pm

(yup. and jess doesn't believe beth cuz when they first arrived, she kissed him to try to break them up. she does that with pretty much every guy jessi likes, or vise versa, it was a LOT of drama)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/16/2010, 10:15 pm

"I know, this is just too unreal!" He laughed wrapping his arms around me hips. I smiled. We heard a distant shout. "Wow. Can people really be that loud?" I asked. "I wonder what that was." He said turning his head that way. After a while, he shrugged and turned back to me. "Sounded like drama to me." He laughed. I sighed. "Not any here. Just two people." I smiled, kissing him.

I smiled at Mark. I was having a conversation with him when I saw brown hair and glasses in the distance. The last time I saw that was in the woods. We haven't talked since and I guess I've... Moved on? "Troy!" I called, waving.

I was walking through the forest when I saw two twins. The girl left. I had just relized I also had a twin sister, called Alexa. Great. Another Rebecca. But I kept my attention on the boy standing there. Before thinking, I waved. "Carson!" I called out.

"Ok, that was weird," I said as I walked away, about to go back into the house when Chris came back. "Yes, Jasper, I do love you." She said bluntly. "I highly doubt you love me too. After all, you've got so many girls after you." She told me, which I could easily understand. "And since I'm such a tom boy, why would you! I seriously think you'd rather date a prissy girly girl!" She said, tears forming at the edge of her eyes. PLus, the only reason it was like she kissed a wall was because I didn't kiss her back. But something sparked in my, something I've never felt before. "So if you don't mind, I just kissed you so I could prove that nothing was between us, because I felt nothing. Nothing! So now I'm going to leave." She said, starting to run away but I grabbed her wrist before she could. "I like tomboys, I didn't kiss you back the first time, and" I said, taking a deep breath. "I think I love you," I added, leaning over and kissing her.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 10:34 pm

My eyes widened and I felt the emotion and love in Jasper's kiss. My heart beat slowed and I felt my knees get weak. I wrapped my arms around Jasper's neck and sighed in my head. My eyes closed and I felt everything fall in to place. I wondered if this called for a party. I knew more than one person was happy. Macey and Brandon were. I let go of Jasper and smiled "I-I-I-" I was speechless. How was that possible! I had never been speechless before.

I kissed Macey back and knew this was perfect! AS I let go of her I began to swim to the shore "Let's go check out who that was who screamed, because maybe it was someone we know." I said remembering I had seen Chris heading of in the same direction "How about we race there?" I asked. Even though Macey and me were in love, we were still competitive. Which was what I liked.

I waved at Sandra. I remembered the day in the woods. I remembered when we loved each other when we were younger. Then I ran off with Miri and left her when it didn't turn out right. I realized that reason was because we were in love with two different people that we left in Brightfield. And those people wasn't the younger us. It was her Jake, and my Sandra. I walked up to her and the boy she had been talking to "Well, I haven't seen you since ... Well, you know." I said.

"Rebecca!" I smiled walking up to her, we both shared the same rebellious minds. I walked up to her and smiled "She is making a fool of herself." I said talking about Chris "But she loves him. Except now being her brother, I have to keep an eye on Jasper. Or I could leave that up to you and your spy ways!" I joked.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 10:48 pm

I went back into the air and back to the ground, outside the circle. I went back into the air for a better view. I saw the girl that had kissed Jake. I went to she was on the ground, and lowered myself, but not to where she could see me. "Hello. My name is Bethany."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 10:53 pm

I let go of Jake for moment "Hello, Bethany, mind showing yourself?" I asked, I was still holding Jake's hand "I'm Miri." I said looking around. I probably looked crazy to JAke, but he's seen me even crazier before.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 10:55 pm

I smiled and floated right above her. "Look above you."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 10:59 pm

I looked up "Oh, hi?" I said, I remembered powers. But I didn't seem to get mine back when I fell down the falls "Is there a reason your floating above me?" I asked "I don't bite." I laughed. IT was true, I didn't bite, but I knew karate.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 11:03 pm

I laughed. "You have a very good sense of humor, I asume." I put my feet on the ground. I turned to him, my eyes narrowing. "Jake." I turned back to Miri. "Nice to meet you."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 11:08 pm

I watched as she glared at Jake then turned back to me "Thank you, I guess." I said slowly "And nice to meet you too." I said, something about her seemed angry, or upset, or one of those emotions.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 11:10 pm

"So, about how long ago did you arrive in Brightfeild?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 11:13 pm

"A day or so ago, but I've been here before." I said "To tell you the truth I may be seventeen here, but I'm actually thirty or something." I said, I really couldn't remember my real age. I remembered being fourteen and trying to forget my crush on Jake. I had loved him this whole time and never knew how to show it.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 11:17 pm

"Yes, time works differently here. I've been here only a few months, but I'll bet I'll be in my early or mid twenties if I can every find a way back. "What a minute, how did you get back to Earth?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 1/16/2010, 11:23 pm

"I can't remember, it's been forever. I left here when I was fourteen and when I got back I was twenty or so." I said remembering I left with Troy. I tightened my grip in Jake's hand then loosened it.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 11:26 pm

I noticed how she was holding his hand. It made me want to be sick. Why did I even care? For that, I was not sure of. It should be Jess here, not me. "Too bad. I tried to jump back through the waterfall, but I ended up almost drowning. I would have died, but luckily my cousin was near."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/16/2010, 11:28 pm

((Hey guys I just saw The Lovely Bones. Anything for me?))
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Secret Waterfall. - Page 22 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 11:32 pm

(i hate you now! i want to see that so badly! i went and saw Avatar for the 2nd time with my grandma. and beth is talking to Jake and Miri. drama.)

Last edited by jessirey on 1/16/2010, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 1/16/2010, 11:40 pm

Chris tumbled to the ground when Carissa had jumped on his back. "Oof!" he laughed when he hit the ground. "Gotcha," Carissa laughed rolling off of him. Chris just laughed. He rolled onto his back too. "Oh, whoever thought that sap balloons could be so much fun," he laughed. Chris thew one way over at one of the trees and watched it splatter everywhere.
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/16/2010, 11:45 pm

"I love you too," I whispered, staring down at her and stroking through her new hair with my free hand. "But there's something I need to tell you," I began, squeezing her hand, as a familiar voice came from behind me. Bethany. She came up to us, her eyes narrowing as she said my name. "Miri," I did the thing where I could make my thougghts go into others head. "There are a lot of things I need to tell you. To start off, when I said I grew up in an orphanage I lied, I was training for the miltary," I transferred the thought to her head. "And this girls cousin and I had a thing when I first arrived on the island. And I was untrue to her - Beth threw herself on me and kissed me. Now we've just started recovering, Jessi and I, but I never loved her and now that your here that's all different. I - I need some time to talk things over with Jessi. But I don't want to be with anyone but you," I transferred the thought to her head, my eyes pleading for forgiveness and understanding the whole while.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 1/16/2010, 11:47 pm

((hey guys just letting you all know that i won't be on tomorrow. im going to arizona Cool lol so... yeah ^^ ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/16/2010, 11:52 pm

(aw. have fun!)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next