The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for the 7th

2 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for the 7th Empty The General's Journal for the 7th

Post by iGrievous 2/7/2010, 9:39 am

I realize that early in the morning, when I'm musing over Kaylea, I can get a heck of a set of lyrics. . .

I mean, I was inspired to write a chorus, then I decided to write the verses to a song about how I came to be passionately in love with her. Heh, heh. Just kidding. I dunno if I've got the feelings' names right in that song, but I sorta am in love with her, in my own, lesser, way, I guess.

I'm in a good mood. So don't bring me down. Ah, love and marriage are two pretties, go together nicely, don't you think?

Ah, that brings to mind love and not marriage, like I said, don't bring me down.

Church brings to mind marriage. Ah, it'll be beautiful, one day. If I can get over being in front of all those peeps, and all that.

I'm being too soppy, but don't agree, don't bring me down.

SO I made the single album cover for The Trees Are Alive, but I updated the lyrics, and need to re-record the vocal track. Again. This is like the third time. I'll give you a snoop peek of the cover:

The General's Journal for the 7th 2uqyoty

I like it, so don't bring me down.

I have a drum ensemble for a solo and ensemble competition, and we're playing cadences. Specifically, the Barrel O' Cadences by Chris Brooks & Chris Crockarell. Mrs. Pathew (Jamie 'Pathew''s mom, the percussion director,) gave me a CD of the recordings, and I put it on iTunes. One cadence is called "Tenor Dude", and I play the tambourine on it. In the end, we have to shout "Dude!"

So, please pray for this guy that has brain inflamation, just a reminder. And pray, please that I recover from this slight cough.

I was inspired, Thursday night, while listening to "Bell Bottom Blues" (By Derek and the Dominos) in the parking lot of band, to write a musical mostly about loving music. But of course, there would be me as the main character, and wherever there's a me character, there's a Kaylea character. Trust me. I know.

But a musical? I don't know formatting for a musical! And, and, and . . .

Well, the most inspired scene would be where I am walking out of band, after Kaylea's left, and singing Bell Bottom Blues. It would be so emotional. For me.

Dang it, computer, learn the word Kaylea!

'lright. Well, maybe it would be a musical screenplay.

Doods, what if The Blue Jeans could benefit from having Kaylea in it? D00DS.

See, I was imagining, while listening to "Wheels" and "Bell Bottom Blues" at 5:45 what it would be like if I were singing a duet with her onstage. It would be so stinking AWESOME :D

Whamitt, why'd I throw her picture out? I could use it, now. *weeps*

Ann's such a spitefull being. She's always mean to me, but I'll show her! I won't invite her to my wedding!

I think that I'm gonna change my Sim's trait to hopeless romantic. 'Cause I sorta am. Right?

Too soppy, right? Gotta thinka' something else.

Well, that's actually all for now. Thanks for reading my rant.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for the 7th Empty Re: The General's Journal for the 7th

Post by shadowsowner888 2/7/2010, 10:16 am

Smile Pheh, I think you're right. Even if it is "just a crush," that's still like a mild form of love. xD Nice blog, and I love how you said "snoop peek."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for the 7th 1312The General's Journal for the 7th 2412The General's Journal for the 7th 3349The General's Journal for the 7th 3548The General's Journal for the 7th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down