The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal 03(31(10

4 posters

Go down

The General's Journal 03(31(10 Empty The General's Journal 03(31(10

Post by iGrievous 3/31/2010, 3:22 pm

Well, today's the last day b'fore the new month.

I'm kinda upset, because we have this break, and I don't have to do any schoolwork, and it's making everything suck.

See, because Easter is soon, we have this break. And because of this break, I'm getting in this really lazy mood, where I feel I should be doing something instead of nothing, and I have more hours in the day to fill up. And it's making everyday feel all bleah.

See, because Shad' and I have a break, the younger kids are slacking outside, and mom is getting really mad at them for not doing their schoolwork, and it's all coming around at Shad' and I. freakin'.

And because mom is getting mad, dad's getting mad, and I hate when he's mad, 'cause he ceases to be the father I know, he just becomes a really mad dude I'm afraid of. And he's also getting mad at Shad' and I.

But today is turning out better, so far. Smile and I would be so relieved I have a chance to feel at home, feel good, actually do something with friends, at band this Thursday, except for the freakin' fact that we don't have band this week 'cause it's gonna be in the Easter triduum. (sp?) So tommorrow, and the day after, probably, and Saturday are all probably gonna suck. Because I'll be home all day, which equals a chance to get yelled at, forced to work, and all around have a bad day.

I want some food. Like popcorn chicken, frozen pizza and buritoes, pre-made juice, good snackoes, and etc. I wanna actually feel like life is good. I wanna be able to dive into my juice and chips and forget the world.

I'm weird, I know. But I'm my weird. xD

So, anyway, I wanted to write a song involving a train for the majority, 'cause I wanna just use eight notes over and over on my snare drum to make it sound like a train chugging along. So I came up with these cheesy lyrics about how some guy would be going on a train to see the girl of his dreams, blah blah, but then I thought to myself, what if she wasn't there?

So then I came up with a whole new plot. This guy is riding a train, and suddenly, he fantasizes over the idea that his dream girl could be waiting for him at the station. And then he thinks to himself, why not? After all, he must certainly be handsome. And then he thinks he logically puts it all together, all the stuff he'd seen her do, and comes to the conclusion that she does like him! So of course she'll be waiting at the station.

He'll get ahead of himself, and come to the point where he 'knows' she'll be waiting at the station, and he arrives, and guess what? She's not there.

Not so sure about the ending, but it might come to a happier note as he walks sadly away to wherever he was going in the first place. And you should not expect me to post it any time soon, 'cause I don't have lyrics, chords, or a tune yet.

I think that's all for now.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal 03(31(10 Empty Re: The General's Journal 03(31(10

Post by Avé 3/31/2010, 3:48 pm

That song sounds like it will be pretty awesome. Very Happy Post it on here when you're done, mmkay?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 3/31/2010, 4:32 pm

I plan to, but I might not end up for random reasons. Like self-consciensiousness, but that's all I can think of.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/31/2010, 8:02 pm

If you wanna do somethin', you can do what I do when I'm bored: set a totally random goal and then work on it till you acheive it! Last year during spring break, I was so bored I was trying to learn to write with my left hand (I'm a righty xD). It ended up failing, but I had something to do. xD

Ooooh, that song sounds cool!! Very Happy Good luck writing it! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/2/2010, 10:39 am

I wanna hear the song, too. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal 03(31(10 1312The General's Journal 03(31(10 2412The General's Journal 03(31(10 3349The General's Journal 03(31(10 3548The General's Journal 03(31(10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 4/3/2010, 12:59 pm

Sadd'- I should try something like that. xD

I got some lyrics, but I think they're too corny, so you'll have to wait a while if I post it at all.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down