The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/22/2010, 11:04 pm

Luke jumped, dodging her kick and somehow managing to jump voer him using his amazing flying sneakers. "Ta-ta!"
I shivered slightly. It had just gotten really awkward [XD]. To make it less awkward, I dodged his next attack and dived, now having my back to the flag.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by SaddleClub 2/22/2010, 11:06 pm

((Awkward is spelled so awkwardly. xD))

I smirked. "Now look who's dodging," I said teasingly, trying to break the awkward silence.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/22/2010, 11:07 pm

"Once." I giggled, stepping backwards, towards the flag.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/22/2010, 11:09 pm

"Who--" I dodged his next blow at me, "--are you?" I finished my question, slashing at him with my dagger.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/22/2010, 11:11 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Luke jumped, dodging her kick and somehow managing to jump voer her using his amazing flying sneakers. "Ta-ta!"
I shivered slightly. It had just gotten really awkward [XD]. To make it less awkward, I dodged his next attack and dived, now having my back to the flag.

Alice's jaw dropped. "Oh come... on..." She muttered. Yes, he got something awesome from Hermes, while she got a scythe. Thanks dad, Thanks a bunch. She silently cursed under her breath and faced him.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/22/2010, 11:12 pm

"Luke Thitmon. You?"
But then the magical shoes fell teh the floor. Someone had charmed them to die on him.
[MR!!!!!! XD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/22/2010, 11:14 pm

"Well don't think you're getting to that flag," I said. I slashed at her, slowly beginning to rotate to the space between her and the flag.

((Who's gonna win? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/22/2010, 11:15 pm

[I want the team that Amanda's on to win, since I just caused Luke to fall on the floor. xD]

"Don't think I'm not." I countered, taking another step back.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/22/2010, 11:17 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"Luke Thitmon. You?"
But then the magical shoes fell teh the floor. Someone had charmed them to die on him.
[MR!!!!!! XD]

{I was working on being elite.... and I failed. xD}

Alice giggled. Nevermind-- Go dad go! She smiled brightly. Then she charged toward him.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/22/2010, 11:21 pm

((Aw, ok. xD But Nico will win one day. nod xD))

I slashed at her rapidly and randomly, not trying to hit her, but just distract her so I can block her way to the flag.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/22/2010, 11:26 pm

"Cassandra Shae." I replied, blocking another blow made by him. "I'm guessing you're in the Hermes Cabin, no?" I guessed.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/23/2010, 8:55 am

Luke got back up, blocking her blows.
"Nope- Athena." Luke chuckled, a smile on his face.
I blocked the blows, inching towards the flag.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/23/2010, 12:14 pm

"So close." I replied with a giggle, blocking another blow from him. "And can you guess which cabin I'm in?" I challenged playfully, grinning in the slightest.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/23/2010, 4:11 pm

I was turning still, getting closer to blocking her path every second. We were about parrallel to each other, both heading toward a common location. Our swords never stopped colliding.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/23/2010, 4:29 pm

[FINALLY.]
[Someone's on! XD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/23/2010, 5:18 pm

((Haha, hola Cool))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/23/2010, 5:29 pm

I glanced at my backpack, a small rusty mirror was at the bottom of it. I dug my hand inside that bag and pulled it out, staring at myself for s few seconds. Just enough time to comb my fingers through my chocolate brown hair and admired how the small amount eye liner made my metalic blue eyes pop out. I pulled out a ball-point pen and started documentering what I did since I had came here, which had only been battle training. I watched as a female and male walked into the cabin. "Hi!!" A tall, slim girl said. She had striking green eyes and long, light brown hair with bangs. "Hey," I smiled. "I'm Anastasia. You Poseidon or Hades?" I asked, reffering to the godly parent.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/23/2010, 5:41 pm

"Poseidon," I said excitedly. "He is, too." I guestered towards Percy with my head. "You?"
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/23/2010, 6:00 pm

"Poseidon," She said, obviously excited. I nodded and looked towards the boy. "He is, too." She told me, gesturing her head towards the boy. "You?" She asked. "Same. Hey, I hear that they're playing capture the flag. Want to see what teams we're on?" I asked, jumping down from the bunk bed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 12 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/23/2010, 8:45 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:"So close." I replied with a giggle, blocking another blow from him. "And can you guess which cabin I'm in?" I challenged playfully, grinning in the slightest.

"Hermes? Athena?" Luke guessed, twirling his sword and smiling.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/23/2010, 9:04 pm

I shook my head, blocking another blow, and taking a strike at him. I pushed myself off of a fallen log, landing behind him. "One more try. if you get it wrong, I'll just tell you." I smiled.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/23/2010, 9:51 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Luke got back up, blocking her blows.
"Nope- Athena." Luke chuckled, a smile on his face.
I blocked the blows, inching towards the flag.

Alice came back at him, slashing, and clearly getting ticked off. Gr.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/23/2010, 10:09 pm

"Ares?" Luke joked.
[MR!]
Block. Again.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/23/2010, 10:15 pm

I laughed, blocking again. "Nope!" I replied cheerily. "Apollo, actually."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/23/2010, 10:16 pm

{Replied!}

Alice sighed, then took a step back a few steps. This was going nowhere.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next