The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

+3
SaddleClub
rattyjol
xSophiexx16
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! Empty Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

Post by xSophiexx16 6/8/2009, 8:14 pm

[center]
Maturity; Crushes are allowed. If allowed by the site, kissing is allowed too. (No more than a soft kiss). No pregnancies allowed.
Belief- Belief in the gods of mythology.
To understand you have to read the books You may join if you haven't read 'em though! You can ask questions!

----------------------------------------------

If you have an idea for the RP, PM me!

-----------------------------------------------

-NEWS-

All the RP news will be put here.

New Quests should arrive!

~.Quest Forms.~

Characters in Quest:

Plot:

Mission:

FORM;
Name;
Type/Race/etc.; (Demi-God, Satyr, Centuaretc?)
Mother/Father*;
Personality;
Appearance;
Past*;
(*stands for optional)

CHARRIES;
Ali- Athena - Demi God (owned by xSophiexx16)
Eliza May- Athena- Demi God (owned by Rattyjol)
Teresa- Poseidon- Demi God ( Owned by SaddleClub)
Meg- Athena- Demi God ( owned by Saddleclub)
Derek- Apollo- Demi God (owned by SaddleClub)
Micah Lenoard- Poseidon *unknown to her*- Demi God (owned by KAT24)
Genevieve Harold- Poseidon- Demi- God (owned my xSophiexx16)
Sophia Folturn- Aphrodite- Demi God (owned by xSophiexx16)
Rachel - Poseidon- Demi God (owned by Horsey)

Last edited by xSophiexx16 on 7/31/2009, 10:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3918Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3919Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4122Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4123Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4121Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 2005Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4120Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1703Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1704Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3920Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1770Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3918Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3916Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

Post by rattyjol 6/8/2009, 11:56 pm

(Haha, good idea, Sophie, I didn't even think of starting one of these here. XD)

Name: Eliza May
Type/Race/etc.: Demigod
Mother/Father*: Athena
Personality: TBPO
Appearance: She's got long brown hair that's always in her eyes and dark green eyes. She's on the shorter side.
Past*: TBPO
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

Post by SaddleClub 6/9/2009, 1:30 pm

((Yay!!! I'll join!!! Smile Wait, are we allowed to make Demigods who are sons/daughters of Poseidon, Zeus, or Hades?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/9/2009, 7:29 pm

( I shall totaly join. Are we aloud to make Big Three kids? )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/9/2009, 7:41 pm

((Yeah, I asked that, too. No answer yet.))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/9/2009, 8:07 pm

( Oh. KK. I shall wait, then. )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/9/2009, 8:08 pm

((Me too. Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/11/2009, 9:22 pm

( Sorry! You're allowed the big three! Just no-powerplaying!)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3918Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3919Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4122Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4123Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4121Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 2005Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 4120Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1703Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1704Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3920Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1770Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3918Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 3916Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/11/2009, 9:39 pm

((Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Name: Teresa
Mother/Father*: Poseidon
Personality: Basically like me Smile
Appearance: Medium length light brown/blondish hair; 13; green eyes

Name: Meg
Mother/Father*: Athena
Personality: Kind, sweet, friendly. Can trick people easily.
Appearance: Long brown hair; 12; blueish/gray eyes eyes

Name: Derek
Mother/Father*: Apollo
Personality: Funny, nice, can be sarcastic.
Appearance: Short, wavy black hair; 13; dark brown, almost black eyes

Sorry there's so many characters. XD I'm probably gonna make more tomorrow. XD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/14/2009, 12:06 am

((Did you add mine yet?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/18/2009, 4:45 am

(Sorry! You are accepted! I'm posting 'em now!)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/18/2009, 3:53 pm

((Thanks Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/22/2009, 8:07 pm

( RP anybody?)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/23/2009, 11:05 am

( I will!!!

Name; Micah Lenoard
Type/Race/etc.; Demi-God
Mother/Father; Posiden, she doesn't know.
[Age: 12]
Personality; Wild and spunky, Micah is not really a people person. Tough, she dislikes adults. She often think's she gone insane, after seeing all the monsters that followed her around, until she actually fought one, and realized how real they are.
Appearance; Micah has spiky, uncontrolable black hair that comes to her chin, and blue-green eyes. Natrally pale, she's short for her age, and skinny.
Past; Mich has no knolledge of either of her parents, and she barely remembers a stuffy old aunt she lived with until she was seven. Since then, Micah's been on her own.

Very Happy )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/26/2009, 11:31 pm

( SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING MISTAKES ON THE FRONT PAGE.
it is so hard to type for me here because it always snaps back to the top Very Happy.)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/27/2009, 8:28 am

( Yah, I know. I useually have a word document open when I'm typing big things, do it on there, and copy and paste. Much easier. )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/2/2009, 1:01 pm

((Anyone here?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 7/2/2009, 2:39 pm

(Anybody online today?)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/2/2009, 3:31 pm

( Me! =D )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/3/2009, 12:30 pm

((I'm here, but I don't think anyone else is.))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 7/3/2009, 10:47 pm

( SADDLE
Rp?)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/3/2009, 11:53 pm

((I would, but you're not here anymore. Sad))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/4/2009, 9:11 am

( We could do an on-and-off. )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/4/2009, 11:24 pm

((I guess that could work. I'm usually here alone))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/7/2009, 1:24 pm

((Anyone here?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next