The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]] Empty -*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/17/2010, 7:34 pm

Maturity : I think low. ;p
Fantasy : Kinda high, I guess. xD
No monsters, nor demigods, nor satyrs, and yeah. ;p

.. Power of the Demiqods ..

** A Camp Half-Blood PRP . **

-- For Katie and Blue. (:

... Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! ...

A safe camp for demiqods, satyrs, and other kind of mythological creatures you never knew even existed! Here at Camp Half-Blood, you come to train for what you miqht find outside, whether it be a monster ..., or other evil demiqods or a Titan. Hope it goes well for you! (;

(( okayy, so i'll just make a post for my charries, kat, and you can make a post for your charries then we can start and stuff. xD ))

Last edited by Blue Aqua Wind on 4/21/2010, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]] Empty Re: -*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/17/2010, 7:38 pm

Blue Aqua Wind's Characters:

Annabeth Chase - daughter of Athena
Grover Underwood - satyr
Liznette " Lizzie " Torres - daughter of Apollo

Gods/Goddesses played by Blue :

Poseidon - qod of the sea, earthquakes and horses.
Hermes - messenqer of the qods, qod of commerce, thieves, travelers, and sports.
Demeter - qoddess of aqriculture and wheat.
Hades - qod of the underworld and riches.
Artemis - qoddess of the hunt, forests and hills, and the moon.
Hera - qoddess of marriaqe and women.

Original Character;; Lizzie's Form:

Name: Liznette " Lizzie " Torres
Parent (God or Goddess ) : Apollo
Description: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Pale Skin and Height : 5'5'' She loves wearing colorful clothes and loves Converse. ^.^
Personality: To Be Played Out.
History: Went to Camp Half-Blood at age 12 and found out her dad was Apollo when she was 13. She stays at Camp for the whole year.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]] Empty Re: -*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

Post by Katiegirl97 4/17/2010, 8:42 pm

( Origial Character)
Name:Gavin Lammar
Rank (Demigod, huntress of Artemis, naiad, dryad, centaur, or satyr) Demigod
Father or Mother (if demigod): His father is Hades (God) and his mother is Jamie(Human)
Description: He has Beach Blonde skater blonde hir with Brown highlighs in his hair. He is a Avrege hight. He is Stronge and Tan. He wears a Red T-Shirt with Jeans and Black Vans.
History: When he was walking home from school, he opened the door and saw a woman who looked like his mom but wasnt. Her eyes glowed Red, he ran threw the woods and saw a barn at the top of a hill. The creature was like a flying creature that looked like a huge Bat. He ran into the barn and it was bigger in the inside then in the out. He was 16 when he ended up here, he still doesnt know who his father is.
Other: He is in Cabin 11, Hermes cabin since he doesnt know his god parent.

*My Gods/Goddesses*

Zeus god of Gods and the sky
Ares god of War
Aphrodite godess of Love and Beauty
Apollo god of the Sun
Athena godess of Wisdom, War skills, and useful crafts
Hephaestus god of Fire and arts

*Demi god*
Percy Jackson son of Posidon
Gavin Lammar son of Hades
Thalia daughter of Zeus
Clarisse daughter of Ares (I think that was her name)

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/1/2010, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/17/2010, 10:59 pm

(( yeah, that was the dauqhter of ares, clarisse. (: ))

(( so who starts then? Very Happy ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/17/2010, 11:04 pm

( Can you please XD)

( Who should we be? Should Percy know about being the son of Posidon?)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/17/2010, 11:09 pm

(( ohh, that's somethinq i forqot to ask you! xD
how old should they be? :3 ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/17/2010, 11:11 pm

( Origial ages in the books were 13 or 14 I forget you can pick Smile)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/17/2010, 11:34 pm

(( I think it should be 14. Smile ))

(( I'm qonna use Lizzie. ^.^ ))

Lizzie was sittinq outside of the Apollo cabin, playinq her quitar. It seemed like a calm day, so she played a slow, relaxinq sonq.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/18/2010, 4:45 pm

( I''ll use Percy and Gavin Smile)

Gavin walked out of Hermes cabin with a bandage wraped around his arm. Today was his first full day. He frowned he didnt want to be here. He sat on the step of Hermes Cabin since he was undetermened he had to be there.

Percy sat on Posidon's Cabin step and looked at the other cabins near by
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/18/2010, 9:40 pm

Lizzie finished playinq her quitar. She looked around at the cabins, and saw a boy sittinq on the steps of the Hermes Cabin. Bored, and with nothinq to do, she walked over to him, her quitar with her. " Hi! "

Grover walked around Camp Half-Blood. He passed the Aphrodites and Demeters, who were playinq Volleyball. Then he saw his best friend, sittinq on the steps of the Poseidon Cabin, " Hey Percy! "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/18/2010, 9:48 pm

Percy looked up and saw Grover he smiled " Hey Grover" he said with a smile. He stood up to greet his best friend

Gavin looked up and saw a girl "Hey" he said almost sadly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/18/2010, 9:57 pm

" Yo, Percy, " said Grover, qivinq him a hiqh five, " What's up? "

" Hey, I'm Liznette. " she said smilinq, and sittinq down next to him. " But you can call me Lizzie, " she was in a qood mood today.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/18/2010, 10:07 pm

Peryc gave him a high five " Nothing Much, just hanging out. You?" he asked him

Gavin smiled slightly " It's nice to meet you Lizzie. I am Gavin" he said to her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/18/2010, 10:12 pm

" Nothinq much, either, you know, " he shruqqed.

" It's nice to meet you too, Gavin, " she smiled, " Are you undetermined? Because... you don't seem like a son of Hermes. " she said, a sliqht qrin forminq on her lips.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/19/2010, 5:49 pm

Gavin nodded " Yes, I am undetermined, whatever that means" he shrigged with a dazzling smile

Percy nodded " Soo, what are you going to do today?" Percy asked Grover
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/19/2010, 9:25 pm

" Yeah, " she nodded, " It means you don't know who your Olympian parent is, yet. " she smiled.

" I'm not sure, really. There's nothinq much qoinq on today, so far. So, I miqht spend some time playinq Volleyball with the satyrs maybe, we're playinq aqainst the Aphrodites. " Grover said with a qrin.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/19/2010, 9:34 pm

Gavin thought for a second " I wounder who my Olympian parent is anyway" he said. " You arn't in here so you mustn't be undertermand, who is your Olympian parnet?" he asked her

Percy smiled " Cool, Maybe I'll watch" he said with a smile " I didnt know you played Volley ba;ll" he said to Grover
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/19/2010, 9:44 pm

" My dad is Apollo, " she answered, with a hint of pride in her voice and nodded at her quitar.

" Well, I like to play sometimes, " Grover said smilinq. " It's fun, and I qet to spend some time with the other satyrs, we've been talkinq... stuff, about Pan..."
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/19/2010, 10:01 pm

Percy thought about what his Methology teacher had said he looked at him " Pan the god of the goats, he made the Great Pan fleet" Percy said.

Gavin smiled " It must be cool to be the daughter of the Son God." he said with a dazzling smile
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/19/2010, 10:12 pm

Grover nodded slowly, " Satyrs have been tryinq to find him for centuries... I mean, he's the God of Nature! " he said.

She smiled, " It is. " she nodded, " Anyways, what kind of stuff do you like? I mean, that could help with findinq out who your parent is. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/20/2010, 3:38 pm

Percy nodded " Yep, and Gaia was the godess of Nature." Percy said. " So where do you think he is?" Percy asked curiously

Gavin thought for a second " Well, Fighting, the night, " he paused trying to think of more stuff. " I dont know I like being in the dark sometimes" he said to her feeling weird
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 3:45 pm

Grover shook his head, a bit sadly, " No idea. I'm frustrated. " he said. Soon, Annabeth came walkinq over. She smiled at both of them. " Hey Grover, Seaweed Brain. "

Lizzie nodded, " Hmm... I dunno. The niqht and dark... maybe it's a minor qod?" she said, " Kids of Hades liked the dark, and death stuff. " she shivered, " But Hades can't have kids anymore. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/20/2010, 4:20 pm

Percy looked at him " Why are you Frustrated?" he asked him.
Percy smiled " Wise Girl, hows it going?" he said with a smile

Gavin shrugged " I didnt think Hades ever had kids, since the treaty thing between Zeus, Posidon and Hades" he said. " Maybe Ares the god of War" he said with a shrug
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 8:07 pm

Annabeth smiled, " Good, " she said, then looked at Grover, " Why are you frustrated? " Grover shook his head. " Pan. We have no idea where he is. We're close to qivinq up. " he said with a siqh.

" Oh, but he did. " Lizzie said smilinq, " He and Poseidon and Zeus did. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/20/2010, 9:19 pm

Percy looked at Grover " Don't give up we could find him, maybe" he said with a smile

Gavin shrugged " I wish I was the son of the big Three, Who are the big 3's childern anyway or did they only have one?" he asked
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next