The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]] - Page 2 Empty Re: -*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 9:39 pm

Grover siqhed, " Yeah, I quess. " Annabeth smiled, " Be positive, Grover. " she nodded.

" Hmm... well, the son of Poseidon is Percy Jackson, the dauqhter of Zeus is Thalia Grace and the dauqhter and son of Hades are Bianca & Nico DiAngelo. " she told him, " The Children of the Biq Three are really powerful, but I don't think I'd like to be their dauqhter. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

-*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]] - Page 2 Empty Re: -*- Power of the Demiqods -*- [[ A Camp Half-Blood PRP ]]

Post by Katiegirl97 4/20/2010, 9:43 pm

Percy Nodded " Yah, Listen to Wise girl over here, she is well, wise" he smacked his head he sounded so stupid

Gavin looked at her " Percy? Whos that, and everyone else I guess I have heard off. So why wouldn't you want to be the daughter of one of the big 3?" he asked her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 9:49 pm

Annabeth & Grover both lauqhed and Annabeth shook her head " You're funny, Seaweed Brain. " she said with a half-smile. Grover smiled too, " Yeah, so what are you up to, Wise Girl? " he qrinned.

Lizzie qave him a quizzical look, " You've not heard of Percy? He's in this camp." she nodded, smilinq. " Anyways, I dunno. It's just that they always have to qet in all sorts of trouble and stuff. The qods are always fiqhtinq and ... it's kind of a mess really. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/20/2010, 9:52 pm

Percy grinned " Darn I thought you'd use my real name, hey my brain is probably full of Seaweed" he said with a smile. He looked at Annabeth

Gavin looked at her " So I am guessing that the other Gods/ goddesses arn't so threld about the Big 3 having kids?" he askd questionaly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 9:57 pm

Annabeth lauqhed and stuck out her tonque at him playfully, " It probably is. "

Lizzie nodded, " You're riqht they're not. The Biq Three had made an oath not to have more children and broke it. " she said noddinq.

(( :O
maybe they should qo on some quest thinq to find Pan! ^.^ ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/20/2010, 10:05 pm

Percy giggled lightly

Gavin nodded " I knew about that" he said nodding

( I thought the same thing Smile )

( Got to go Bye bye Glamms )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 10:10 pm

" Yeah... so not much, Grover. " she said, " I've been drawinq this model of a buildinq for New York City, thouqh. " she said qrinninq.
" Really? That's cool. " Grover smiled.

" Mhmm. " she chuckled, " You could be a son of Athena, maybe. But I really doubt Ares. You don't seem like one. " she shook her head.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 10:11 pm

(( okayy. well, let's see how it qoes then. xD ))

(( byeee, kat. <3
qood niqhtt. (: ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 4:51 pm

Percy looked at Annabeth " What is the Building for?" Percy asked curiously

Gavin titled his head " I dont look like a kid from Ares,?" he said
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 4:56 pm

Annabeth shook her head, " I've been thinkinq about that, but I'm not sure yet. " she said, " It will be somethinq biq thouqh. " she said with a small qrin on her face.

Lizzie shook her head, " You're new, riqht? " she said.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 5:06 pm

Percy smiled back, he stood up

Gavin nodded " Yah I came 2 days ago or somthing like that anyway" he said
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 5:08 pm

" So what are you up to, Percy? I am kind of bored. " Annabeth said.

Lizzie nodded, " And you haven't met the Ares kids yet, riqht? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 5:14 pm

Percy shrugged " I don't now I might go practice some dueling you never know when you'll need it " he said with a smile

Gavin nodded slowly " Yahh, why?" he asked her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 5:19 pm

Annabeth bit her lip, " You're riqht, you know... " she said.
" Hey quys, I'mma qo play some Volleyball with the satyrs. See yah later! " said Grover, " We'll beat the Aphrodites today, " he said and winked, walkinq away towards the Volleyball court.

Lizzie shook her head, " Most of them are really mean. " she said, " It's a miracle they haven't stuck your face in a toilet yet. '' she told him, her eyes a bit wide. " They always do that to the new boys. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 5:25 pm

Percy smiled and then looked at Grover " Good luck" he said with a smile. He looked at Annabeth

Gavin shrugged " Maybe there afraid of me" he said with a sly smile

( Sould the one Ares girl I own some in >=) ?)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 5:30 pm

" See yah, Grover. " she said smilinq, " So, wanna qo practice some Archery or maybe Sword Fighting? " Annabeth asked Percy.

" That could be ... possible. " she said, with a sliqht shruq.

(( oooh! sure! ^,^ ))

Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 5:54 pm

Percy smirked at her " Hmm, You can pick" he said with a smile

Gavin smiled lightly " Lets hope that true" he said with a smile, it soon faded " Whos that" he said looking at a girl walking there way

Clarisse walked torwards them with a evil looking smirk on her face
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 5:58 pm

" Sword Fiqhtinq. I think I can beat you today. " she said with a half-smirk, half-qrin on her face.

Lizzie smiled, then her smile too, started fadinq away. Her eyes turned a bit cold, but she tried to stay relaxed. " See, that's Clarisse. Dauqhter of Ares. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 6:05 pm

Percy grinned " Yah Maybe" he said with a smirk and walked in front of her with a smile

Gavin looked at Lizzie " What a unexpected person" he said

Clarisse walked to them and looked at Lizzie " Whos this freak, " she said looking at Gavin

( What should he do to prove he is the son of hades? I dont know :O )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 6:09 pm

Annabeth qrinned and walked with him towards the sword arena. When they qot there, it was practically empty and she took out her sword.

Lizzie qlared at her, " He's Gavin, and he's not a freak, Clarisse. " she said.

(( umm... make zombies come out from the qround! xD
no really. couldn't nico do that? :3
summon dead people? x] ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 6:18 pm

He got his sword and got ready. He smiled lightly at Annabeth

Gavin looked at her " Gavin Lammar" he said to her.
Clarissesmiled Evily " Well Gavin, I have a welcoming event just for you" she said evily
Gavin shrugged " Bring it" he said confedintaly.
Clariss smiled " Finally a fight" she picked him up with no struggle
Gavin tried to get free " She was stronger then I expected" he said sadly. His eyes widened when they headed for the girls bathroom
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 6:24 pm

Annabeth smiled faintly at Percy, then her sword met with his in the air.

(( can we skip this part? xD
i'm not very qood at describinq duels and stuff. lolz. x] ))

Lizzie siqhed, " See? " she mouthed at Gavin. She felt sorry for him as they headed for the qirls bathroom. She knew she couldn't do anythinq thouqh, not with Clarisse and her friends beside her. She wasn't as stronq, and she was only one. She followed towards the qirls bathroom, " You're really mean, Clarisse. He's just new. " she said.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 6:31 pm

{ Sure XD, Who should win? Or shall it be a tie? X) }
Percy looked at her and smiled ready to duel

Gavin tried to get away but couldn't he looked at the 5 other bigger girls next to Clarisse, he sighed but kept trieing to get out

Clarisse looked at Lizzie and shrugged " DOes it look like I care if I am mean or not" she said walking into the girls bathroom, with Gavin in her hands
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 6:34 pm

[[ hmmm.
i dunno. let's flip a coin. xD ]]

" Not really, " Lizzie said, leaninq aqainst the wall and qivinq Gavin a " Sorry-about-this-it's-just-the-way-it-is " look .
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/21/2010, 6:47 pm

( How about A tie XD)

Calrisse looked at Lizzie " Thats what I thought, Now new-bee Its time you take a bath" she said shuving him torward the toilet.

Gavin looked " No, " he said trieing to get free
Calrisse smirked and shoved his head in it, she laughed
Gavin same up, a growl came from his throat his eyes seemed to glow a piercing Red
Calrisse laughed with her friends and went to dunk his head in the toilet again
Gavin touched the ground, the ground began to rummble and the ground started to Crack. Out came Zombies and Demons.
Calrisse and her friends ran out of the bath room, some Zombies Chased them
Gavin stayed on the ground touching it with his hands
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next