The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Breed Camp

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Half-Breed Camp Empty Half-Breed Camp

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/20/2010, 12:48 pm

Welcome to Half-Breed Camp! A place where all mixed breeds live in peace, improve your strengths, run faster, learn new spells, learn to heal wounds with herbs, and to go on missions! Camp director and founder is Ichijo Higarashi! Be with friends and you might find out about your past! You are aloud up to 5 characters, not more. If you would like to apply for a councilor the form is below. Only one of your characters is aloud to be a consular. There are going to be 6 councilor's. Very Happy

~RULES~

1.) No harassment.
2.) No going out of campus grounds without a friend and or permission.
3.) Please play your characters, all of them.
4.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
5.)No foul language
6.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family.
7.)No killing other people's characters without permission
8.)If you no longer wish to play Half-Breed Camp, you cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete your form post.
9.)Keep it PG-13 and under.
10.) You must be a half breed, no humans or pure-breeds.
11.) If you don't want a partner for the councilor form, please put N/A or None.
12.) Have fun! Cool

Half-Breed Form:
Name:
Personality:
What Type of Mix are you:
Powers:
Family:
BF/GF or crush:
History:

Councilor Form:
Name:
Height:
Weapon of Choice:
Partner:
What would you like to do as a councilor:

Cabin 1: Cheaka H. Cabin 4:
Cabin 2: Cabin 5:
Cabin 3: Cabin 6: Jin N.

Councilor's:

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on 6/25/2010, 3:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Half-Breed Camp Empty Re: Half-Breed Camp

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/20/2010, 6:45 pm

Half-Breed Form:
Name: Cheaka Higarashi
Looks Like: [img]https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/ht5z0l.jpg[/img]
Personality: She is shy, likes to keep to herself. evil and mostly up to no good. Smile
What Type of Mix are you: Poison Fang Vampire and Panther Demon
Powers: Blades of Ice, Night Slash (can only happen at night) Sleeping powder, and Paralyzation Stare along with her turning into a panther cub or an adult panther.
Family: Ritsu(alive) other than that, DEAD.
BF/GF or crush: N/A
History: Her family was killed, but Ritsu used one of his 5 lives. She has lived in the woods until her brother (Ichijo Takuma/Higarashi) took her in and made her go to camp. There she met Jin Nintashi and they became friends. She likes Jin, but she doesn't know what he thinks of her.

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on 6/28/2010, 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/21/2010, 8:32 pm

Half-Breed Form:
Name: Jin Nintashi
Looks Like: Half-Breed Camp R92wq9
Personality: He is a prankster. He is quiet and sneaks up behind Cheaka and scares her. He is mostley quiet and he never backs out of a fight. Even with his cold expression and scary aura, he is very nice and protects his 'treasure'.
What Type of Mix are you: Vampire/Warlock
Powers: Magic
Family: N/A
BF/GF or crush: None at the moment
History: N/A
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 1:34 am

OOC: Okay I know that this is a little long, but hey it's me so you have to expect it...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 7/13/2010, 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 1:42 am

OOC: Waiting....waiting....waiting....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/28/2010, 2:08 am

{Accepted Miss_Mioko, later on Ichijo will appoint you as an activity coucilor}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 6:48 pm

OOMM or OOC: Hey, can I have one more person? Please? I know that it says that I can't but I just need one more person and I was wonderign if you would like to RP?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/28/2010, 8:22 pm

{Fine, one more but that's it I'll start us off}

Cheaka was sleeping on Ichijo's couch. Cheaka heard a school bus stop and she opened her eyes, "OK, time to get this camp running." she said getting up. "Ichijo!!!!! Where are you? The campers are here!!!!" Ichijo walked out of the kitchen, "Yes, I know Chi-san. Come out with me, the fresh air will do you some good." he said, smiling as always. Cheaka sighed, "Fine. But I might be taking a nap in a tree somewhere." she said yawning. Ichijo flinched when he saw Cheaka's vampire fangs. They were a shade of purple because purple poison was paralyzing poison. (If you haven't noticed Cheaka can produce poison from her fangs. Other types of poison will be shown later on...) Anyway, he had a bad experience with that type of poison. Cheaka saw 5 people get off the first bus, she figured that the other buses were taking their time. She recognized the group from last year, but she couldn't place their names. Then she saw her old time friend, Jin.

Jin got off the bus and was looking for the nearest stop to crash. But all he saw was (lol, I rearranged the s a and w) Cheaka Higarashi, along with her older brother Ichijo Takuma, but now-a-days he goes by Ichijo Higarashi. He noticed that Cheaka had dyed the tip of her tail white, along with her panther-like ears. But She dyed her entire white. Instead of her eyes being a lightening color, it was now a crimson red. The changing of eye color came with being part vampire.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 10:57 pm

OOMM or OOC: Okay sorry this was a long post...

Spoiler:
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:04 pm

OOMM or OOC: You should get on... like right now...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/28/2010, 11:12 pm

Ichijo ran towards D.J and Kevin, "Kevin, can you please carry her towards the medical cabin please? Cheaka, can you please show them the way?" he said trying to keep calm. Cheaka sighed, "Follow me. I will take care of her. Don't worry you can trust me with D.J." she said waving her hand.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:27 pm

Kevin: Kevin bent down to pick up D.J, but a glare from Jake stopped him cold. He gentlet put her in Jake's arms and then took a step back. He put his arm around A.J and then waited for Jake to lead the way.

A.J: She was greatfull for the sapurtting arm that was around her, she sighed and then asked "Hey has anyone seen Dylan?" She looked around and then saw that answer to her question. She sighed and then said "Umm, you might want to stop him before he hits Jin...."

Jake: He looked down at D.J, heard her grone and then he started to walk fast. Thank god she was light or he might have never made it to were Cheaka was standing.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/29/2010, 12:07 am

OOMM or OOC: REPLY!!!!!!!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/29/2010, 1:50 am

Cheaka looked at Jake, "Follow me, Jake." she said blankly. She turned and walked towards to cabin.

Jin walked out of the way, he didn't want to get hit by Dylan, muchless get him mad.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/29/2010, 11:36 am

Name: Miyu Sazumii
Looks Like: Half-Breed Camp Emowallpaper16
Personality: Emo (duh?)
What Type of Mix are you: White Tiger & vampire
Powers: Ribbons that come out of her wrists, she always falls on her feet, excellent night vision
Family: ALL DEAD ._.
BF/GF or crush: Ichijo
History: I'll get back to this, but basically very tragic.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Half-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/29/2010, 3:46 pm

Jake: He followed Cheaka into the cabin and set D.J on the bed, well it was more like a cot, but he didn't really care. He then looked at Cheaka and asked "You don't look, ummm.... happy? Would that be the right word for it?" the only reson that he asked that, was because she looked like she wanted to kill someone, and he hoped that it was not him. But he was the closeist to her so... he might just die, and then what would he do? Was he going to hant the afterlife and wait intill his friends joined him? He knew that that would not happen for a long time. Vampires, don't die easy, but with Cheaka being a poisen fang, he had a good chance of dieing. He didn't really like that thought. He waited for her to say something and when she did't he shrugged his head, and sat on the floor next to the cot.

Kevin: He looked down at A.J she was about 4'3 to his 6'0. He saw how worried she was, for there friend, sister whatever you want to call it. They were family, and people didn't get that when they meet them. "Would you like to go and see if we can help?" he asked in a low tone, so only Dyaln, who had just walked over to them, and A.J could hear him, he didn't want Jin to hear. He made Kevin feel more protacktive of A.J and D.J. He had seen how Jin was looking at D.J when he had got onto the bus, he didn't like it, not one little bit, but hey if Jake hadn't seen how he was looking then it was Dylan and Kevin's problem.

A.J : She looked up at Kevin and then said "Yes, we should.... I think that it will help Jake to know that we are there for him and everthing, if he knew that we are there for him... right?" she asked, She didn't like that Ichijo, had not gone with them into the cabin, to see if he could do anything, but of course, he had other more important things to do. It just made her mad that they had to trust Cheaka. She knew that D.J trusted her, but that trust did not reach back to the group. Cheaka and Jin, made her feel like she was to slow to understand what they were saying. "Lets us go and see if there is anything that we can do." she said to Kevin and Dylan. She grabbed both of there arms and pulled them to the cabin, she looked back to see where Ichijo had ran off to and he was still standing there, looking a bit lost.

Dylan:Dylan, had really wanted to hit Jin, but when he walked away from him and the fight that was bound to happen sometime, and one that Dylan might just win. He lost all of his anger, and walked back to A.J and Dylan. He thought at one point in time that D.J was neet to be with him, but that turned out to be wrong. HE was the only one in the group that didn't have someone to spend his like with, and that made him think about all the times that he tryied to win over D.J but she was in love with Jake to much to leave him and go to his best friend, and when he saw how much he was hurting her be trying to make her choos between him or Jake, when the answer was as plain as day and night. He felt A.J take his arm and drag him after her, saw that look that she toosed towards Ichijo and then they were in the cabin, they saw, Jake on the floor, running his fingers throught her hair, saw Cheaka standing in the conrer and then A.J walking over to sit on the other side of the cot, Dylan and Kevin were just standing there in the doorway, watching, waiting.

D.J: D.J felt like she was falling through space, and that she never wanted to stop. She was happy falling through space, it was quite and peacefull. Something that she had not had in a long, long time, but she was happy with her life, her family and her friend's. But how in there right mind would want to leave space, she was getting to see all the stars, and they were beautiful. What in the world was wrong with her?! Fight! I have to fight! Get back to the real world! she thought to her self. She started to fight the feeling that she never wanted to leave this place. But here she was trying to fight her way back to the people that she loved, and then there was this feeling that they didn't really want her back. For all the stupid things that she had ever done, thought and or said that was way at the top. They loved her so they did want her back, she was going to fight and prove herself wrong when she got back to the world were you were not falling through stars.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/29/2010, 8:53 pm

OMM or OOC: I wish that you guys would reply... Half-Breed Camp 980496
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/30/2010, 11:13 am

{Dude, Mioko, that was a super-elite post!}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Half-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp SiggyHalf-Breed Camp Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/30/2010, 11:58 am

OOMM or OOC: Thank you! Half-Breed Camp 812483 Did you see the first one? And Cheaka needs to get on! Half-Breed Camp 975926
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLexixX 6/30/2010, 7:53 pm

( This is the form if it's accepted (Sry if I mess up or something..I'm a newb D'Smile

Half-Breed Form:
Name: Ali
Looks Like:Half-Breed Camp 2ql7fdg
Personality: kind...Somewhat crazy ...xD
What Type of Mix are you: vampire and wolf
Powers: Can mess with peoples minds Very Happy
Family: Dead
BF/GF or crush: none
History: has been running for the past year now for reasons. . . It'll come up l8r.

Last edited by XxLexixX on 7/17/2010, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed it :D)
XxLexixX
XxLexixX
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLexixX 6/30/2010, 11:48 pm

(Am I accepted...? ^^"? I'll just wait........ . . ........... . . . .........)
XxLexixX
XxLexixX
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 7/1/2010, 3:18 pm

OOC: Lexi, did you just say you were a newb? Don't tell Isha that.....
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/1/2010, 11:51 pm

OOOMM or OOC: That is what he calls her! And me...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 7/2/2010, 6:16 pm

{sorry guys, I was away camping........ but Lexi and Yoshi's Love, you r accepted!!!!}

Cheaka didn't want to answer Jake's question because she didn't really like him that much. She didn't know why but she just feels it in her blood. Maybe because she was a higher class vampire than he was. Anyway she felt D.J's head and it was hot. Cheaka walked over to Jake, "Can you please go get some water from the stream? D.J is burning up." she said handing him a bucket. She glanced at the doorway and saw that Kevin, Dylan, and A.J. She sighed, "Kevin, go tell Ichijo to get his butt over here. Dylan, go to Ichijo's cabin and find a bottle with purple liquid in it. A.J, can you please go to Ichijo's cabin and turn the intercom on and tell the camper's to go and set up their cabins." she said. Cheaka grabbed a wash cloth and pored her water on it. Once it was wet she concentrated on her healing poison. She went to the mirror and opened her mouth and saw that her fangs were a lime green color. She bit the cloth and it turned green. She squeezed the healing poison out and into her water bottle. Cheaka's head felt dizzy, it took alot out of her when she used her healing poison. She fell backwards as Jin came in.

Jin saw Cheaka fall back and he caught her. He shook her, "Sempai, are you ok?" he asked. Cheaka's eyes flew open at the sound of Jin's voice, "If you want to be useful, help me up." she said staggering up. Jin helped her up, "Anything else?" he asked. Cheaka glared at him, she didn't like it when she was helped by others, "No. Just stay out of my way and don't touch or do anything." she said rushing over to D.J again.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/3/2010, 7:40 pm

OOMM or OOC: May I ask, since you didn't ask what type of class that the vampires are, how the heck do you know what type Jake is? Sorry I just had to ask....

D.J: D.J was not happy. Not at all. Would you be if you were trying to finght your way back to the real world, and you kept hitting a walll, that you couldn't see. It was not fun, not fun at all. But it was still so nice, and quite. She wished that it was link this all the time.

Jake: "What is that in that water? And back to your other question. Nope sorry, I am going to stay here, and nothing you say, or do, will make me leave from this spot. And if I may ask, I don't really think that, ahh D.J would like Jin to be in here. So will you ask him to leave? It's nothing against him, but D.J doesn't really kow him, adn so when she wakes up, and finds that Jin was in here, I don't think that she will like that, which in turn means that I will not be one happy person. Dylan will you sommon the water? Please?" Jake didn't even look up at Cheaka as he answered her question. But hey, at least I did it niceley.... he thought with a small sigh. He was not in a very nice mood.

Dylan: Dylan froze when Jin walked into the room, but he knew that Jake didn't need the extray stress right now. So he tried to relax. It didn't work so well. He listened to what Jake said and then he surprised him self be saying, "Hey Jin, I am sorry about how I treated you, but I still think that you did what you did. And Jake yea, you didn't even have to ask..." wait did he just say sorry? He never, ever said sorry. He thought to him self.

A.J: A.J looked over at her lond time friend and stared at him with wide eyes. And also a look of shock on her face. He had never said sorry to someone out side of the group. She looked back at Cheaka and said with a little bit of awe in her voice "Sure I'll do that and I will get a bottle of water, what use is there to send to people to the same cabin?" she walked out of the cabin.

Kevin: Didn't say anything, he just walked out the door right after A.J and walked over to Ichijo. Who had still not moved from his last spot and said in a kind voice "Hey Ichijo, we kinda need your help with are friend.... and so Cheaka sent me out here to get you. So come on..." Kevin took Ichijo's arm gentley and started to pull him towords the cabin that D.J and everone else was in but him and A.J. He sighed as he thought about random things. Like why was the sky blue and when Jake would pop the question. Things like that.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next