The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Ashes

5 posters

Go down

Camp Ashes Empty Camp Ashes

Post by ForeverHaunted 5/25/2010, 3:06 am

Maturity: I'll allow fighting, kissing, that kinda stuff but NO details&&NO pregnancies(O_O")
Fantasy: High, includes most mythological creatures(and some made up ones =D)

Welcome to Camp Ashes! A place filled with excitement and adventure. Humans have no idea how exciting the Camp can be. After Amanda Arndoldson, an elf, bought a huge amount of land, took time to build cabins, and hired other councilors, Amanda opened Camp Ashes, a place where vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, weredragons, warlocks, witches, fairies, elves, mermaids, mixed types, and other assorted creatures join up and enjoy camp.
Unless, of course, everything goes wrong. That could cause chaos.

Vampires - They look mostly like humans, expect typically with paler skin and darker eyes, as well as fangs. Most vampires prefer to stay inside, in darkness, or sleep during the day, as sunlight weakens them. All vampires are much, much stronger and faster than humans, and need human blood to survive. All vampires have some sort of gemstone in which their power and life is stored, and this Power Stone is usually in a piece of jewelry which they cannot be far from for a long time without death being guaranteed. Some vampires trust a human enough to entrust their Power Stone to them.
Werewolves - Werewolves look exactly like humans most of the time, except they can transform into wolves that can grow to be the size of a small horse. They're stronger and faster than humans, though slightly less so than vampires. They, like vampires, have highly enhanced senses.
Weredragons - Weredragons are similar to werewolves, except they transform into huge dragons instead of wolves. There are four different types of weredragons, each of them with their own characteristics, though all weredragons are typically faster and stronger than even most vampires.
  • Dashers - Dasher weredragons are typically the fastest fliers and, in human form, runners. Generally, their scales are bluish in color, the underside of the wings normally traced with many different colors. They usually have anywhere from one to three prongs on their tail, and every dasher has the ability to shoot strong and sometimes deadly electricity from these prongs.
  • Creepers - Creeper weredragons are the most stealthy of the weredragons. Their scales normally have a purple color, and they all have the ability to camoflauge themselves perfectly with whatever is surrounding them. Creepers all have spiked crests at the back of their heads.
  • Tramplers - Trampler weredragons are the largest and worst fliers. Their scales are usually green, and normally have red eyes. They have small wings, preferring instead to run across the ground. All tramplers have the ability to breathe smoke upon the ground, and then if stomping hard with their rear feet, can summon reptiles. They also have sharp nose horns.
  • Darkscales - Darkscale dragons are basically just any other type of dragon, size and color ranging broadly. They can usually have the abilities of one or more other weredragon types, and usually the markings of one or more as well.

Shapeshifters - Shapeshifters can turn into any human and easily act and sound like the humans. Really advanced shapeshifters can turn into vampires, werewolves, mixed types, etc. But, all Shapeshifters can turn into AT LEAST ten animals.
Warlocks - Able to control magic, wizards have either black or white magic. Bt easily lose control of their powers if they haven't had a lot of practice, most normal warlocks practice attacking magic, instead of defense.
Witches - Witches are like warlocks, only female instead of male, and they practice defense spells instead of attacking normally.
Fairies - Fairies look human, except they have wings. They're wings can appear whenever they need them, though humans who don't believe in fairies, vampires, warlocks, etc, cannot see the wings. They would only see a person floating
Mermaids - Look like humans, until they get wet. Then, they grow fins and tails, transforming into mermaids. The average mermaid can swim at about 200 miles per hour, and out of the water, their normally fast runners.
Mixed Types - A combination of two of the types above, such as a warlock and a vampire, or a werewolf and a fairy(Yes, there are some really weird combos.) However, there are no shapeshifters that are combined. Examples, a werewolf and a weredragon, a mermaid and a shapeshifter, etc. They can only be a mix of two.
Humans - Not really sure how to describe them, but compared to vampires, their weak and slow. They have no magic, they have no superhuman senses, and they normally use weapons to survive.
Other Creatures - There are tons of other mythical animals on the grounds of Camp Ashes, such as: Unicorns, phoenixes, griffins, zombies, wraiths, wyverns, banshees, basilisks, centaurs, demons, cyclops, ghouls, harpys, hellhounds, hippogriffs, and nymphs.(You'll have to look up info on these yourself) There are also others that attend camp, such as elves.

.:~Rules~:.
1. No foul language
2. Please make sure you play all your characters
3. Not everyone can be a weredragon, advanced shapeshifter, etc, without permission.
4. Keep it PG-13 and under.
5. If you no longer wish to play Camp Ashes, you cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete your form post.
6. You must be accepted by me before you can start rping
7. The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family.
8. No killing other people's characters without permission
9. Put your favorite song(or character's favorite song) in Singing Along so I know you read the rules =P

Vampire Form:
Name:
Looks:
Extra Appearance: (Piercings, tattoos, etc.)
Power Stone:
Personality:
Extra Powers:
Family:
Born vamp or made vamp:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Werewolf Form:
Name:
Looks:
Wolf Looks:
Extra Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Powers:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Witches & Warlocks Form:
Name:
Extra Appearance:
Powers:
Black or White magic:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Weredragon Form:
Name:
Dragon Name:
Looks:
Dragon Looks:
Extra Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Shapeshifters Form:
Name:
Look:
Extra Appearance:
Animals you can turn into:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Fairies Form:
Name:
Looks:
Extra Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Mermaids Form:
Name:
Personality:
Mermaid Looks:
Extra Appearance:
Powers:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Mixed Types:
Name:
Looks:
Extra Appearance:
Animal Looks(For werewolves, shapeshifters, and weredragons):
Personality:
What are you? (Ex: Vampire&Warlock.):
Powers:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Humans Form:
Name:
Extra Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

Other Form:
Name:
Species: (For the most part, any mythological creature. Ones you made up only if I confirm beforehand.)
Looks:
Extra Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
History:
Singing Along:

My Forms:
Spoiler:

Character List:
Spoiler:

Cabin List:
Spoiler:

Notes~
- Humans don't know about the Vampires, Werewolves, etc.
- There are four campers to a cabin
- Amanda is in charge!
- Mermaids get their own cabin for their "water" needs
- Boys and Girls cannot be in the same cabin unless it is absolutely CRUCIAL, which, on a scale of 1 to 10, the likelyhood of that happening is about 1 =D
- Vampires, Werewolves(etc) are allowed to be with one another, including humans.
- There are punishments if vampires bite campers, and if campers attack one another, etc. (Doesn't mean they don't, they just make sure no counselors are watching....)
- Mixes that are half Shapeshifter can only turn into five animals.
- Mermaids get the same lake time
~More notes comin' soon~
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Camp Ashes Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Camp Ashes Empty Re: Camp Ashes

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/21/2010, 3:11 am

Witches & Warlocks Form:
Name: Cheaka Hinshi
Looks: Camp Ashes Qs1o36
Extra Appearance: Camp Ashes O6adl2 (too fool male humans xD)
Powers: Magic! She can turn her staff into any thing that can hurt someone, or to fly on.
Black or White magic: White, she is not totally evil, she just likes to prank people.
Personality: likes to prank people, is always trying to be 'positive' about decisions that don't include eating after whatever they're doing. Love's to read books and always trys to be tough. She is never satisfied with a large meal. She's like to do defense magic, but she enjoys attack magic better.
Family: A cousin that is a fairy, her name is Angel.
Crush: N/A
History: She only remembers living with her brother that died after she enrolled. She also visited her cousin while her cousins father was away. When Angel called she came to her aid.
Singing Along: Um..... With You by: AAA? They're a Japanese group xD

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on 6/22/2010, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/21/2010, 8:27 pm

Vampire Form:
Name: Jin Nintashi
Real Age: 117
Looks: Camp Ashes 4le2q13
Extra Appearance: (Piercings, tattoos, etc.) Um, this is his true form. Camp Ashes R92wq9
Power Stone: A red fire stone, located on his neck in a form a necklace.
Personality: He is a prankster. He is quiet and sneaks up behind Cheaka and scares her. He is mostley quiet and he never backs out of a fight. Even with his cold expression and scary aura, he is very nice and protects his 'treasure'.
Extra Powers: Jin can pick up any object and make it turn into his sword, Redfire. He has the ability to change his appearance, from old to young.
Family: N/A
Born vamp or made vamp: Jin is a pure-breed. (Born a vampire)
Crush: Cheaka Hinshi
History: He met Cheaka in the woods when he was 113 (13). He was walking in the forest when he met her.
Singing Along: Um, Let It Beat! by: AAA
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico/Neci 6/22/2010, 12:10 am

Fairies Form:
Name: Angel Hintashi
Real Age: 16
Looks: Camp Ashes 250pdmp
Extra Appearance: Camp Ashes Io3v2r me in my fairy form
Personality: She is artistic, kind, devious, and adventurous. At times she can be out of control, but she has a soft side as well as a tough side. She may look cute and helpless, but she packs quite a punch.
Powers: The power to control spring time
Family: She has a cousin that is a witch. Her cousin's name is Cheaka. Her mother died from the swine flu. Her father is alive.
Crush: N/A
History: She was raised by her father. Then he had to go and find something. So she was often visited by her witch cousin, Cheaka. When she needed help she called out to Cheaka and Cheaka was at her aid.
Singing Along: idk, can't remember.
Nico/Neci
Nico/Neci
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/22/2010, 2:56 am

{Hi cousin!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/24/2010, 12:17 pm

{Um, ForeverHaunted, when r u going to get ON?!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 6/25/2010, 8:24 pm

{>_>""" Dude, it's not my fault I was at camp(where, jsyt, we couldn't have ANYTHING electronic) for a week. But either way, all accepted.}
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 6/25/2010, 11:32 pm

{ok, thnx!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 1:38 am

ForeverHaunted wrote:{>_>""" Dude, it's not my fault I was at camp(where, jsyt, we couldn't have ANYTHING electronic) for a week. But either way, all accepted.}

OOC: OMG! I was just at a camp like that for girl scouts... and it sucked, but I'm going to have to do this later...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 7/4/2010, 4:19 pm

{R u going to rp?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi 7/12/2010, 1:21 am

{OK~ if no one is going to rp, then I'll start!!!!! Mad }

Cheaka walked out of a portal that she had created, she was at her favorite place in the entire world, Camp Ashes. She inhaled deeply, "Man, how I missed the smell of my true home. It's hard to work on new spells when no one is there to help me. I wonder how vampy boy is doing. The last time I saw him he was recovering from a cold." she said scratching her head.
Jin hopped out of a taxi, "He kid, ya sure ya want to stop here in the middle of no-where?" asked the taxi guy. Jin looked at him with his cold and piercing eyes, "I'm sure. Didn't I ask for no questions?" he said coldly. The taxi guy flinched, but Jin just walked away. He didn't want to waste his precious time on a mere human. He walked silently through the woods, ignoring the wolves because he knew that they were just camper's that were trying to find someone weak enough to scare the soul out of them. Jin sighed happily, today he was going to see his 'treasure', Cheaka Hinshi. When ever he was going through a problem he would recall a memory of something that she said to him like, "If you cry like a little brat, your little dreams will fall with them, moron." or "If you give up being a vampire, you might as well be a human yourself." . He smiled when he had heard her say them. To him, Cheaka was th most stubborn, yet kind person he had ever met. Even though she was considered an outsider.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:04 pm

Vampire form:
Name: Maggie
Real Age:112
Looks: at bottom
Extra Appearance: (Piercings, tattoos, etc.) N/A
Power Stone: Is in a ruby on a necklace around her neck
Personality: shes super sweet she is a loving caring and is a little competitve
Extra Powers: she can see into the futuer
Family: N/A
Born vamp or made vamp: made vamp
Crush:Jin Nintashi

History: She was made into a vamp. while she was dying of cancer when she was 18. She adapted very well to her life as a vamp. she didn't mind the taste of blood and she new exactly how to use the powers
Singing Along: Brick by boring brick
Camp Ashes Meet-ariana-grande-intro

Last edited by Rosebell32 on 7/21/2010, 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/21/2010, 10:38 pm

Shapeshifters Form:
Name: Mioko Ace Kiryu
Real Age:
Look:

Camp Ashes Y1p5L7sbgf-g2AIgtsf3-NqCKXMlzoK2wEk2-z7gaY0vcc3X3NOs7j2CDuC6Qj-ZKgA0JTG04L2_Us
Extra Appearance:
Camp Ashes Anime85636uz1
Animals you can turn into: White tiger, lion, a chocolate lad, a dolphin, a bald egale, a white wolf, a spider monkey, a squrril and a mouse. There will be more later on in the RP
Personality: TBPO
Family: They are all dead, her best friend is Cheaka.
Crush: None at the moment
History: Does not talk about it...
Singing Along: Check Yes Julit, We The Kings
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 7/21/2010, 10:44 pm

OOC: Accepted. Sorry I'm taking forever on my forms&haven't been replying much... Grandfather was in a motorcycle accident&might have died, so my family had to make an impromtu 12 hour trip |_| Have limited internet now, so this might continue a while. Sorry. xD
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down