The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

+3
SaddleClub
rattyjol
xSophiexx16
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

Post by Noah the Flood 7/26/2009, 5:21 pm

(I wanna use Jason....Jason and Meg?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!

Post by SaddleClub 7/26/2009, 6:00 pm

((Okay. You start?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/26/2009, 6:04 pm

Jason walked out of the Apollo cabin, looking around the grounds for something to do.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/26/2009, 6:07 pm

I walked out of my cabin and saw a guy leave the Apollo cabin. I ran over. "Hi!" I said brightly.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/27/2009, 11:54 am

"That sounds cool. Wanna... do something?" I asked hesitantly.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/27/2009, 12:20 pm

"Sure," I said. "What do you wanna do?"
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/27/2009, 12:27 pm

"What's your favorite?" I smiled.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/27/2009, 3:19 pm

"I really like the stables. Poseidon created horses, so I'm really comforable around them and stuff. And riding a pegasus is really fun," I said. "Well, they're fun in my opinion."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/28/2009, 10:52 am

"Sounds cool. Let's go to the stables." I suggested.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/28/2009, 12:36 pm

"Okay," I said. I started walking.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/28/2009, 1:37 pm

I followed her, practicly staring at the rest of the camp as we passed it.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/29/2009, 11:33 am

"We're almost there," I said as we neared the stables.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/29/2009, 2:37 pm

( OOH! I have an awesome idea! They can talk to her like they can with Percy and that's how she starts to figureout who her dad is. cheesy )

"Whoah." I said when I stepped inside. The rows of stalls held the awesomemest horses I'd ever seen- with wings. I tried to remember the right word for them... pegisi.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/29/2009, 7:01 pm

((Good idea!! I'll have Teresa talk to them first. Smile Then maybe she (yours Wink) can think Teresa's crazy, then get curious and try! (if you don't like it, feel free to tell me)))

"Welcome to the stables," I said, smiling. I walked over to my pegasus and started petting her. "Hey, Snowflake." Hi! I heard her cheerfully reply in my mind. How are you? "I'm fine," I told her. "Been having fun?" Kinda, I guess, she said. Been kinda bored. "Sorry, I should've come here more."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/29/2009, 7:06 pm

( Surez. Smile )

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you talking to the pegasus?"
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/29/2009, 7:10 pm

I chuckled. "Yeah, but I'm not crazy. It's a Poseidon child thing. Dad created horses, so I can understand them and they understand me."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/29/2009, 7:18 pm

"Oh, cool," I said. And then I heard it. Hey, look at this one- I heard she's new.
Duh, she's asking all the questions. I almost jumped out of my skin. The two pegisi nearest me had jumped back as well. "I can hear you..." I said, almost unconciously. Niiiice. You're Poiseidon's kid, then, I guess. I shook my head. "Am I?" Probably, dude. I'm Tray. A greyish one with black wings neighed loudly. That's me! "Um... hey."
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/29/2009, 10:56 pm

"Woah," I said, shocked. "You can hear Tray?" Guess so, dude, he said. Guess she's Poseidon's daughter, Snowflake said. Uh, didn't I just say that? Tray said. Maybe, maybe not. I don't listen to half the things you say. "Hey, no more fighting!" I said. "Tray and Snowflake don't really get along," I explained. He made me fly into a strawberry plant! Snowflake complained. It took weeks to clean it off! She shook out her silver mane and tale, then strut around her small stall as if to show off her bright white coat and light blue wings. "Okay, enough!" I said. "We have something else that's a little more important!"

((I was slightly bored....xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 7/30/2009, 1:50 am

( Front Page Changed!
UPDATES!
-------

RP anybody?)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 3918Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 3919Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 4122Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 4123Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 4121Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 2005Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 4120Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 1703Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 1704Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 3920Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 1770Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 3918Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 3916Camp Half-Blood- Based off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan! - Page 4 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/30/2009, 1:58 am

(Meeeeeeee! cheesy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/30/2009, 3:00 pm

I laughed quietly, leaning againts the wall. "So...um..." Dude, you wanna go for a ride? Tray asked, tossing his mane. "Can you go fast?" DUH! Climb on, kid! I smiled and opened the door to his stall.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/30/2009, 3:19 pm

"I'll come, too. Let's go, Snowflake," I said as I opened her stall door. She ran to the back of her stall. There is no way I'm going anywhere near him! I sighed and closed the door. "Okay, fine." I walked over to Peppermint. "Do you hate Tray, too?" No way, dude! Tray rocks! I laughed and opened his stall.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/30/2009, 3:28 pm

Oh, yah! I knew it! Thanks, dude! I grinned and climbed on Tray's back, unsure. "I've...uh... never ridden a hrose before. Don't worry, Dude! I'm not a horse. I'm a pegasus. He sprread his wings and trotted out of the stable. Here we go! Tray lept into the air, and I gave a little involintary squeak, and then we were circling, way up in the sky. "This rocks!"
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/30/2009, 10:10 pm

I climbed on Peppermint and he trotted out of the stables, eager to follow Tray. Dude, wait up! He took off into the sky, and I laughed with delight.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/31/2009, 10:09 pm

Name; Rachel
Type/Race/etc.; (Demi-God, Satyr, Centuaretc?): Demi-god
Mother/Father*; [We aloud *Big Three*?] Poseidon
Personality; Rachel is a very soft natured girl, with a great lust for adventure.
Appearance; Rachel is very tall for her 13yr old age. She has shoulder length brunette hair, and blue eyes
Past*; Will be told later
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next