The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Erinbeth 3/31/2010, 5:55 pm

((Taylor my reply is on the other page))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/31/2010, 5:58 pm

I laughed weakly. "Yep," I said at the same time Amanda did. I swerved the sword to his thigh. I cut from his thight to his knee. "That'll give to something to remember me by." I smirked. It was barely bleeding, though. "Hi, I'm Anastasia, but you can call me Anna." I smiled at Amanda.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 3/31/2010, 6:07 pm

Amanda grabbed the girl's shoulder and held her back, "Are you insane?" she asked, not trying to be gentle. She tossed the torch to her, "If you're going comma-causy then use a torch!"

~!~

Amanda looked at the girl with her arms folded across her chest, she didn't even crack a smile. "That was extremely cheap," she said with a dark tone.

Raphael hissed through his teeth but seemed to be alright either way. "Nice sword move..." His eyes flew to Amanda and he sighed, "Keep your eyeliner on, Manny."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 3/31/2010, 6:07 pm

(I have to go, ttyl)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/31/2010, 6:31 pm

"No thanks" I said, I ran and stabbed the monster with the knife. And like that the monster disinergrated. I coughed a few times from the dust.

"What?" I asked dazily.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/31/2010, 7:29 pm

"What's your problem?" I hissed. "Whatever, I'm not even going to deal with you," I said, putting the sword back and walking to the lake, hands in pockets. When I was far enough away that I couldn't see them, I got onto my stomache, starting to trace little figures in the water with my pointer finger.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 3/31/2010, 8:05 pm

Erinbeth wrote:"Hi!" I said, smiling. I pulled my black hair out of my face so you could see my seaweed green eyes.

"Hello" said Aliss quietly.

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/31/2010, 8:10 pm

((I can never find my posts when I come on here. xD

RP anyone? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 3/31/2010, 8:29 pm

((I will!))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 3/31/2010, 9:59 pm

"Preps," she said with an almost snakelike look on her face. When the Poisedon girl left, her glance fell on her brother. "You're almost as bad as Her," she nodded her head up to the sky.

Raphael shook his head and started to limp towards the Hermes cabin, leaning against his half-sister, "What? You don't like her?"

"She sliced your knee when you weren't even looking," Amanda observed.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/1/2010, 9:36 pm

sweettee11 wrote:((I will!))

((Cool!! Very Happy Who and who?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/2/2010, 12:58 pm

Name: Juniper
Type/Race/etc.: Wood Nymph
Mother/Father: Unknown
Personality: Well she cares for Grover, loves Earth
Appearance: (Pictures are fine.) Hm. Amber hair and green eyes
Past*:
Weapon of Choice: *mist* *regular*
(*optional)
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/2/2010, 3:21 pm

I mumbled, which sounded like a low humming. But I was actually talking to my father quietly. Sometimes when I spoke to him, he had a way to show me that he was listening. Like when he was angry/dissapointed, the waves crashed violently. But when I said something deligtful, the sea calmed and stood compleatly still. After talking a bit to my father, I pushed myself into the water, taking a deep breath and sighing as a sea turtle swam by.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/2/2010, 8:21 pm

[[RP anyone?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/2/2010, 9:10 pm

((Yay, this is featured! xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/3/2010, 8:45 pm

(RP anyone?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/3/2010, 9:50 pm

((I'll RP with someone))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/4/2010, 6:11 pm

(I'll RP. Wink)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 32 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/4/2010, 8:07 pm

((Coolio Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/5/2010, 10:05 am

((Anyone RP?))
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/5/2010, 8:07 pm

[I'll RP when someone else comes on. Smile]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/5/2010, 8:23 pm

[Anyone RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/5/2010, 8:40 pm

[I'm here! Very Happy Are you?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/5/2010, 8:43 pm

[I'll RP with you![
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/5/2010, 8:59 pm

[Okay! Um... I have an Apollo kid (my Mii!) and a Hades kid (Alyce), and I'm working on another character, probably of Aphrodite... ]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next