The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story

5 posters

Go down

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story Empty The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/6/2009, 7:20 pm

Maturity:Kissing... hand holding.. etc... Rolling Eyes
Fantasy:Gosh! Its a fantasy story!! xD

Chapter 1

"Ashke Hashan Rylian! Come down her, NOW!" Ashke's mom shouted. Ashke zipped her hoodie's zipper and rushed downstairs. "Yeah mom?" she asked, as she wa face-to-face with her mom. "What have you done to my paperwork!?" she shouted, pointing her finger towards ripped up sheets of paper. Some weren't ripped, but had lipstick stains and nail polish and much more. Ashke sighed. "It-- It was..." she thought a moment, then looked around, soon spotting her dog; Blownstar. "It was Blownstar." she laughed, pointing towards the dog. Her mother rolled her eyes, not laughing at all. "Yes, so Blownstar know how to use lipstick, and paint its claws with nail polish??" she exclaimed. Ashke stopped laughing. "Fine, it was me, but.. Blownstar DID rip the pages..." she paused then grabbed her bag and opened the door, slamming it shut as she left for school. Ashke's mom looked down at Blownstar and shook her head. "When will she learn?" she whispered. The dog barked then ran around, chasing its tail. The mother laughed.
Ashke was panting. She stopped in front of this weird portal like thing, it had never been there. "Where'd that come from...?" she wondered. "I need to investigate." she stepped forward then opened the gate, and entered the portal, dropping her bag in front. She went flying through, then bursted on the other side. "Where am I!?" she exclaimed, as she saw unicorns, cyclops, demons, griffins, necromancers and others of their kinds. A sorceress approached her and starred at her carefuly. She blinked then jumped with joy. "ITS HER! The chosen one!" she exclaimed. Many rushed over to see her. An old man approached her, he looked like a retired sorcerer, who still fended for himself. "Are you Ashke?" he asked her. Ashke gulped, then nodded. "How do you know me?" she asked. "That is of no importance." he replied. "Ashke, listen carefully, you aren't the average human." he told her. Ashke looked confused. "What do you mean?" she asked him curiously. He took a deep breath. "Your a.... sorceress." he announced. He watched as her eyes widened. "I am!?" she exclaimed. He simply nodded.

Want more?? Please comment!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story Empty Re: The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story

Post by twilighter3000 7/6/2009, 9:45 pm

Whoa, a lot of stuff happened very quickly! lol! I like it though!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story Empty Re: The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/6/2009, 9:59 pm

Ya I agree with Twilighter but it's still really good!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/7/2009, 9:45 am

Thanks guys! And I beleive I barely made typos for once!xD Normally the stories I write are FILLED with typos.Razz
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 7/7/2009, 7:50 pm

I like it, but it happens really fast. Smile You must write more! Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/8/2009, 9:06 pm

Thanks!Will after!

What else will you expect from an 11 year old? Rolling Eyes
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/8/2009, 9:08 pm

Haha. Try typing it on Microsoft Word and then pasting it onto TWG 'cuz Microsoft Word corrects them all while you're typing it. Very Happy
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/9/2009, 10:04 am

Awesome job, but I don't think I can really read any more. XD My mom doesn't like the whole idea of sorcery, not to mention that it seriously goes against my religion. (And speaking of which, this is the kind of stuff you should put in "Fantasy:". Smile Like specifically what is fantasy about this story. So if you could change it to include that stuff, that'd be great.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 1312The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 2412The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 3349The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 3548The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/9/2009, 10:35 am

((I'll try.xD))
Crud.So addcited to roleplay,I did the (( )) thing again. Rolling Eyes
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/9/2009, 11:10 am

Okay. XD Yeah, like it should just say something like, "Sorcerers, and various magic and such." Whatever's in there.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 1312The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 2412The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 3349The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 3548The Land Of Fantasya ~ A Fantasy story 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down