The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*.

4 posters

Go down

Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*. Empty Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*.

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/5/2009, 6:11 pm

Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*. 2w4mf06

Maturity: Blood. Knives. Stabbing. ETC...
Fantasy: Fantasy story... TT-TT

Prologue~

Everyone knows that darkness dwells inside us all. Everyone knows were not the same. Everyone knows that no matter what you do, or say, you can't avoid diffrence, nor can you avoid that darkness. But me. Can't you see? I'm much diffrent then all of you. Darkness fills my body, it flows... like time. Who might I be, you ask? My name is of no importance. Unless your part of my father's kingdom? Then surely, you'd know my name already. Right. Lazuri - That's my name. Please promise me your not a spy from others' kingdoms, alright?

-END OF THE PROLOGUE-

Chapter 1~

"Lazuri!" my father called, as I sat down on my bed, gazing out the window pointlessly.
"Yes, father?" I asked, in reply, still gazing out the window. I sighed gently, as I got no response from my father. "Yes, father?" I repeated, slightly louder then before. I had no clue to what was going on. First my father calls out my name, and when I reply, he doesn't call back? Something was wrong, and I knew it. I began getting up, stretching a bit before turning towards the door.
I began walking towards the door, curious to know what was going on. But just as I reached the door, I turned back towards a small box, wich contained many of my own things - personal belongings, you could say. Knowing I was probably missing something rather important, I walked towards the box. I kneeled down to examin what I had left inside. My hand stopped searching around pointlessly. I pulled the object out.
"A knife." I whispered, my eyes widening in shock. I examined it carefully, turning it around slightly, before rising once more.
"Come down!" my father finally shouted in reply.
Glad to hear a reply from my dear father, I equipted the knife, unsure why I did so, and began running downstairs. "Yeah?" I asked, as I finally arrived downstairs, face-to-face with my father.
"Dinner time." he said simply, his eyes searching me. I beleive he spotted my knife. His gaze slowly met mine. "Lazuri, explain why you have a knife equipted." he ordered, crossing his arms.
I'm guessing he was disspointed in me.
"Father -"
"No. Lazuri, your father's just -" my mother was easily cut off.
"I AM NOT!" my father shouted.
I hadn't seen my parents have a fight, in quite a while. Last time they had a fight... my father... he hurt my mother. But.. I don't want that day to repeat itself. My mother almost died that very day, she was just lucky my father had enough magic to cure her.
"STOP IT!" I demanded, shouting so loudly. Without even thinking one bit, I pulled out my knife, pointing it towards my parents.
"Lazuri? What's gotten into you?" my mother asked. She looked ashamed. Ashamed that I pulled out my knife.. Ashamed I even had a knife.
"I don't know. I found it in that box." I replied, reffering to that box filled with my personal items.
"And that's filled with things you put there. Where did you first get it?" my father quickly questioned.
Where did I even get it? Ah, that's right... that's where!
"I stole it from one of your guards."
"One of our guards, Lazuri. Your the princess now, remember that." my mother reminded me.
A smile slowly spread accross my face. I'd forgotten about that, of course!

§

Every day, I keep my knife with me. I'm not quite sure if my parents know about it.. but still. What if one day I really need it? Who knows... who knows...
Who knows...

-END OF CHAPTER 1-

Chapter 2~

Then came the day of my birthday! Guests all over the place in the castle, little monkeys.. they actually were just plain elves, were swinging from the ceiling. Dad came swatting them away, and they all landed with a nice thud on the ground. Afterwards, I highly doubt they decided to stay.
"Lazuri! Come on!" I heard my mom call. Goodness, I think that meant time for cake!
I ran downstairs, a tight grip on my little cousin's arm, so he wouldn't just go tumbling down the stairs and possibly die. No one wants a bloody birthday party with a half-dead cousin laying on the ground. Then the fingers would be pointed at me - that little killer of a kid.
I finally had reached the room my mom was in, my cousin by my side. Sadly, we landed their with a thud and aching body parts. My stupid cousin tripped, wich caused us both to go tumbling down the stairs. Everyone was laughing at me. Why not laugh at my cousin, you ask? He somewhat managed to escape during this period of time, without anyone noticing. Great.
"I'm so ashamed to have you as a sister." my much older sister said. Yes. I had a sister. An annoying older sister. She never really comes out of her room much. She gets all kissy-kissy with her boyfriend, and it gets super annoying. My parents don't seem to dissaprove of her having a boyfriend. They actually seem to be approving this. . . so. . . now her boyfriend lives with us. Or at least.. he used too. I'll admit it. I killed him. He disliked me. He always seemed like his goal was to murder me. So I made mine, to murder him. So one night, things got bloody, and the next morning. . . you could hear my sister shreiking. They put up a funeral for him. Did I attend his funeral? Heck no.
So, ever since, my sister's been a pain in the butt, with me.
"Lazuri.." my mom growled, crossing her arms and staring down at me.
"Sorry . . ." I trailed off, looking down, ashamed.
"Don't be so rough on her. She's only a child." my dad intterupted. I was glad he came along. I looked back up at my parents, smiling widely. My dad put his arm around my mom's shoulders and pulled her closer to him. And so, they walked away.
Just as I thought things would go well, I suddenly felt a branch poke me repeatedly. "STOP IT!" I cried loudly, annoyed by my sister's non-stop branch poking. I swished my arm towards her, and without knowing, it knocked her out cold. That was unexpected.
I ran away from the 'crime' scene, making my way towards the dining room. It was packed! Finally, when I made it to the cake, the tray was empty! Lowlife jerks. They ate all the cake! I stuck my tongue out at all the people, crossed my arms, and stomped my way back upstairs.
Moments passed by. . . until I heard knocking.
"Who is it?" I called, curious to know who was there.
"Your sister," she said in reply. I guess she was conscious again. Lame.
"Then die." I hissed.
"Oh come on! I just want to talk to you!"
"Oh really?" I asked. "Fine. Come in." I added, giving up.
My sister entered the room, smiling widely. Something was wrong, and I knew it. She slammed the door shut, and locked it so no one could come in. Her hands were behind her back.
"Your holding a knife." I said. It was obvious.
"And why do you think that?" he questioned, grining evily at me.
I let a few brief moments of silence pass by before I replied. "Your here to murder me." I concluded, backing away slightly.
"Good, Good. Your smarter then I thought, Lazuri. . ." she trailed off, approaching me and attempting to stab the knife into me.
I dodged, soon enough unsheating my own knife. Yes, the one I stole from a guard, long ago. I pointed it towards her. I wasn't afraid to use it. She attempted to stab me with it again. I dodged, but not by much. I rolled away and stabbed it in her back.
"I'm sorry. . ." I whispered, before finishing her off for good.
And that was it. I did have a bloody birthday party.

-END OF CHAPTER 2-

Chapter 3~

As years passed by us, I obviously got older. I always thought I was an elf. Yet. . . I wasn't. I discovered what I truly was one day, when some other kid got on my nerves. I don't know how, and why, but I began changing to this shadow-like beast. I destroyed the kingdom . . . killed many of the townsfolk. . . after the destruction I caused, I fainted.
Hours came by, and I awoke afterwards. I looked at my surroundings. I was in the forest. Had I been thrown out of the kingdom? It didn't matter, actually. My mind was made up - I'm never going back.
I spent a couple of years alone. . . In the forest. There wasn't much to eat, but I dealt with it. Animals loved to approach me, even the most violent ones, such as snakes. The animals became my friends. . . friends who didn't care what I really was, and who didn't care about my past as a killer.
I learnt how to communicate with these animals.
"Lazuri!" a small squirrel called as it approached me, leaping and landing on my shoulder. "You've gotta help us!" it began, "A huge dragon's attacking the forest animals!" the squirrel shouted, in terror. In the distance, I could hear a faint shreik.
I nodded. "Hold on tight!" I exclaimed, then changed into my shadow-like beast-like form, and dashed towards the sound of shreiks. I dashed faster, and faster, and soon enough. . . I was lost. I leapt onto a branch, and howled, waiting for an answer.
A bird called in reply.
"Here! Here! Here!" It chanted continuously.
"Ahah!" I exclaimed, then jumped of the branch. I stretched quickly, preparing myself for another long run. And soon enough, I dashed towards the sound of the chanting bird. I jumped over fallen trees, over large rocks, over whatever obstacles that were in my way.
I crashed. . . into a. . . tree. Rather embarassing in ways, but whatever. I easily rose to my pays, and padded over to that squirrel.
"Aru?" I asked, gently nudging the squirrel's body with my nose. "Aru?" I repeated, and sniffled softly.
Aru was what I named that squirrel. And yet. . .
"Aru! Please, Aru, Please!" I begged continuously, giving its tiny body a few quick licks.
"Aru. . ." I sniffled quietly, giving its body one last lick. Aru had died. Here and now. But she was so young. . . But it was my fault. I crashed into the tree, Aru went flying, and landed on the ground. A small puddle of blood surrounded Aru. "I'll miss you, my furry little friend," I whispered, before slowly turning away, and begining to run towards the sound of the bird again, my tail between my legs, and my ears flattened against my head. I was ashamed. First, I murdered my sister's boyfriend. Second, I murdered my sister, herself. Third, I murdered the majority of the kingdom. And now, I murdered Aru, my closest friend, even though she was a squirrel. "I'm sorry, Aru!" I shouted to the heavens, looking up, before I looked forward, and continued to run.
At last I had arrived. A dragon three times my size faced me, its red eyes gazing at me. It felt like as if its eyes were burning into my shadowy fur. All the heat. . . I felt way too weak to fight, but I had to. . . for Aru.
I pounced towards the dragon, claws unsheathed. I landed on its neck, sinking my claws deeply into its neck. I ignored the blood coming from the dragon. My goal was to kill it. . . like the killer I was.
Soon enough, the dragon fell. I managed to jump away from it just in time, landing on all four of my paws. My two front paws, stained with the blood of the dragon. I guess this is what I was destined to be. . . a killer.

-END OF CHAPTER 3-

Chapter 4~

"Aru II?" I called softly, sitting on an area of the forest with green grass and shadow flowers. A year after Aru's death, I had met another young squirrel. She appeared to be Aru's age, and have about the same fur color. That's why I named her Aru II. The second Aru to ever exist. . . that was a squirrel, at least, and that was my friend. I had grown a close bond with Aru II, though it obviously wasn't a bond as close as mine and Aru's. So therefor, since the day Aru II was named, Aru was renamed to Aru I. I still feel terrible for how I had murdered Aru.
"Lazuri!" Aru II exclaimed joyfully, crawling up and settling herself on my shoulder - Just like Aru I would do. I rubbed its back with two of my fingers, smiling fully.
"Its great to see you!" Aru II added, a soft rumbling sound - almost a purr, slipping from Aru II's mouth.
"And its great to see you, as well. How have you been?" I said in reply, taking Aru II off of my shoulder and settling her on a small, flat rock. I layed down, facing Aru II and continuing to rub her small back.
"Great! And you?" she asked, quickly shaking herself, throwing off all the dirt and dust that was on her dark fur.
"Great as well. Hey Aru II, can you promise me one thing?" I began, my smile fading away very slowly, and slightly.
"Go on. . ." Aru II insisted, nodding slightly. She awaited my reply.
"Promise me you won't die so soon. . ." I looked away, sighing heavily.
"I can try to promise you that, as long as you promise me one thing, as well." Aru II looked into my eyes, giggling softly. It was like as if her thought wasn't something like death. . . but love.
I nodded, waiting for her to speak once more.
"When. . . or if, you fall in love, and end up living with that person, away from the forest. . ." she trailed off, loosing her smile as well.
"Promise you I'll come back and visit?" I finished for her, giving her a gentle hug.
"And bring that lucky person with you." she added to my reply, her small squirrel eyes sparkling with the joy that dwelled inside her.
"I can promise you that, Aru II." I said in reply. I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder again and rose to my feet. I began making my way away from the center of the forest - I needed to go beyond it.
"Where are we going?" Aru II asked me, slightly worried that we would run into trouble.
"Don't worry about that, Aru II." I concluded, and came to a stop. I looked into the sky, sighed, then looked back in front of me.
"Were going somewhere." I added simply, and began making my way beyond the forest. Half-way, I came to a brief stop. "A castle?" I murmured, tilting my head slightly on one side. "Ah. . ." I sighed contently, and began making my way towards the castle. An adventure. . . would beging. . . as of now.

-END OF CHAPTER 4-

Chapter 5~

Before actually getting to the point of entering the castle, Aru II had no smile on her face.
"What happened to your smile?" I asked her, worried something terrible somehow happened.
"I'm fine," she began, looking away from me. "Its just. . . I'm not ready to leave the forest.."
I nodded slowly. I knew what she meant, I knew how she felt. It was too hard for her to leave her birth place - unlike me who was actually able to leave mine. . . wich was the Shadow Lands kingdom - I was kicked out, end of conversation.
" . . . Do you want me to stay in the forest with you?" I had finally managed to say something.
Aru II shook her head. "No Lazuri. Keep up your dreams. Go on. Without me." it seemed like a dramatic speech to me.
"Riiiight... um.. see you in the future!" . . . what? I didn't know what else to say.
Aru II laughed, leaping off of my shoulder. "Goodbye my friend." she whispered before running back off into the forest - her birth place.
"Welllllll... here I go!" I exclaimed, reaching out to open the doors of the castle. That's right. I didn't knock.
Once I had opened to doors, I entered the castle. I took the time to examin whatever was in there. Statues. . . windows. . . painted windows. . . doors and doors and surprisingly. . . more doors. The usual.
"God! Who's there!?" I exclaimed, terrified. I took a step back, looking around me. I heard something. No. I'm sure it wasn't my own breathing.
"I'm not talking to a wall." I added, sighing. I shook my head. Guess I heard myself breathing. Awkward how I'm scared of my own breathing, isn't it?
Footsteps! I heard it that time! It wasn't my breathing! It was footsteps.
Soon enough, I was face-to-face with a man taller then me. I gasped, covering my mouth.
And that, was the day I met him. The day I met. . . Teloren.

-END OF CHAPTER 5-

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 11/9/2009, 5:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*. Empty Re: Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*.

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/9/2009, 6:33 pm

Anyone..? sad
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*. Empty Re: Fantasya - Lazuri's Story .*":Chapter 5 added:"*.

Post by rattyjol 10/9/2009, 8:33 pm

Cool! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/9/2009, 8:37 pm

Thanks. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 10/9/2009, 8:41 pm

Lolz, awesome! How old is she at this point?
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/9/2009, 8:46 pm

She was still living in the kingdom.. her mom was still alive.. Z'I Dunno. Around 13? XDD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 10/11/2009, 6:01 pm

Whoa.. XD. are you gonna include her like.. whole life story here, or just up until a certain point?
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 10/11/2009, 6:03 pm

azumnezz....
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/11/2009, 6:16 pm

((Up until a certin point, WCL. Or else if I went far off, she'd be mentioning Teloren.. that witch she seriously dislikes.. Kortella... etc.... I'm going up until she is declared a guard of Teloren's... nod

Thanks!! ^^
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/26/2009, 12:56 pm

New chapter added. C:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/26/2009, 12:56 pm

Alright, she's gonna end up by mentioning Teloren, and Kortella. C:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/26/2009, 3:57 pm

Chapter 3 added!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/1/2009, 3:45 pm

Chapter 4 added.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/1/2009, 8:02 pm

I'm going to guess something happened to Aru II? Of course, only I say that. XD
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/1/2009, 8:54 pm

Hm? I invent the story as I type. XDDD

Naw. Teloren might actually end up by meating Aru II. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/9/2009, 5:17 pm

NEW CHAPTER! Sorry its so tiny. XP
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down