The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added*

4 posters

Go down

The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added* Empty The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2009, 9:17 am

*stares at WL if she shows up* Yes "Queen Chocoholic" its the SAME version as WI's... I'll just be posting it one chapter at a time.. always on the front page, and I'll just be copying and pasting.XD Oh yeah, your wondering, WHY did I call WL, Queen Chocoholic(Oh and, I'm talking about webkinz-lover#1)? I.. am Count Miafire, ruler of all evil. I'm Queenchocolic, and her loving husband, King Draco Malfoy(Yeah, Yeah. Shut up. She asked for him.X3)
Ps. Sorry the Chapters are small.XD

This happened in the DCT(On WI), I NEEDED to make it into a story!(And possibly an RP!)
Credit to Gupdoo3 for the idea, AND to Mario wiki for the "template".

Tiny preview/Prologue
As so many stories start, Princess Petlover has been kidnapped and, upon hearing this news, Gupdoo3 and Jumping-Bean set off to Sophie's Castle to save her from Sophie, whom they suspect to be the kidnapper. However, it is not true. Once they arrive and confront the WI Queen, she says that she was just about to do that. That's when the evil Count MiaFire, a mastermind who refers to herself and others in third person, appears, along with Petlover. She uses her control of black holes to render Gupdoo3 unconscious, then takes Sophie, the WI Troop, Jumping Bean, and Petlover to Castle Mia, which is in another dimension. Gupdoo3 is the only one left in the keep, still out-cold. MiaFire has possession of a book named The Dark Chocolate Prophecy which tells of robbing chocolate from a powerful queen, and a pure-hearted princess, that will close a dimensional rift ("The Void") that will swallow the whole universe unless chocolate is payed.

Chapter 1
"MWAHAHA!" Count Miafire shouted, starring at all the chocolate she currently collected. "Those FOOLS! They really beleive that by them giving me their chocolate, their life will be sparred! HA! Such fools! Count Miafire will NEVER spare their lives." she shouted, then turned around swiftly, to hear a knock on her door. "Come in." she signaled. Someone stepped in. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" she hissed angrily.
"Nothing Count Miafire." she voice replied. "Just.. I want the chocolate!"
Count Miafire hissed. "Shut up Queen Chocosomething!" she snapped.
"Its Chocoholic!!" she corrected the Count.
"I really DON'T CARE! Just buy yourself a life, will you?"
Queen Chocoholic simply nodded.
Hands behind her back, Count Miafire heard the door slam behind her, her hair swishing at the sound. "Their world will end! And our kind... WILL RULE THIS WORLD!!"
Meanwhile, Gupdoo3 and Jumping-Bean both made their way, trying to reach the castle of all evil; Castle Mia. The FINAL castle.. that level 8 castle!! Yes, Count Miafire beat Bowser.
"Stupid Count Miafire." Gupdoo3 muttered, kicking the rocks and dirt on the ground, all over the place.
Jumping-Bean simply nodded.
"So, WI Queen; Sophie, knew that it was a lie?" Super Coacoa Lizzie inquired, lightly smirking.
"I beleive so." Gupdoo3 replied.
Jumping-Bean blinked. "WAIT! Our adventure... could it match Mario's?" Jumping-Bean exclaimed, excitedly.
Gupdoo3 shook their head. "Nope... can't."

Chapter 2
Count Miafire walked around, gazing at her chocolate occasionaly. She noticed a hand try and reach for it. "Chocobanana! Stop!!"
Queen Chocoholic paused, and back away. "Its Queen Chocoholic!!" she complained, almost whining.
"Shut up, I'm the mastermind here, and your... the 'jester'." Count Miafire spoke, then snapped her fingers.
Queen Chocoholic looked down, and walked out the doors. "Draco!" she shouted.
Draco Malfoy walked towards Queen Chocoholic, hugging her tightly.
Yes, Queen Chocoholic, and King Draco Malfoy... err... strange little couple of evil.
Count Miafire on the other hand, the boss of King Draco Malfoy and Queen Chocoholic, wasn't in a couple with any guy. Her taste.. was a very 'evil' one.
Jumping-Bean and Gupdoo3 were in the Inn, sleeping deeply, just because they were quite tired, from their walks....
Gupdoo3 slowly woke up, eyes darting everywhere. Gupdoo3, our young hero, pause breifly, then turned over, and saw Jumping-Bean. Our young hero slowly shook Jumping-Bean.
Jumping-Bean awoke. "Gupdoo3?" they asked.
Gupdoo3 nodded simply. "Wake up, were still in Castle Mia's realm, and we NEED to make it to the castle in time!!" Gupdoo3 shreiked, running in circles.
Count Miafire hissed, as a group of 'bandits' approached her, they seemed to have a leader. "Who are you?" she inquired, almost grabbing a random staff, and poking them.
"Oh dear lord, Count Miafire..." the group's leader began. "I am, Hayley Manny. I, am the leader of this here group, we are, the 40 chocolate theives." she replied, bowing politely.
"A female leading this troup? Surprising." Count Miafire teased.
Hayley Manny almost lunged for her. "YOUR a female as well! I only lead this group, and you almost lead this whole world!!"
Count Miafire began to laugh, 'insultingly'.
"Listen Count Miafire, I've heard that Jumping-Bean, Gupdoo3, and all the others, are all on their way, I beleive that they won't allow you to rule all those dimensions.." Hayley Manny said, partly insulting, for the Count never knew.
Count Miafire growled. "FOOLS!" she spat, then walked towards her window, and glanced outside the window. "Well.. do everything to stop them.. Hayley Manny, and I give your permission,.... to use some of my own troups."

~:§:~
*Stares* I know you want more, all my WI fans demanded more.(Every second.XD)

Last edited by Miafire on 8/7/2009, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added* Empty Re: The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added*

Post by Kat24 7/30/2009, 2:26 pm

Oh my gosh, Mia. You really are crazy.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added* Empty Re: The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2009, 2:31 pm

Gupdoo3 let me.XD She invented the Prologue-ish part. *rolls eyes*
Note to self: Be imature while you can.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/30/2009, 2:32 pm

xD I like it.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2009, 2:36 pm

*nods* Thankies! Soon enough, I'll copy and paste Chapter 2.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/1/2009, 11:09 pm

Haha. That was, interesting. . . xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added* Siggy
The Story Of Paper Gupdoo3 *In writing* *Chapter 3 added* Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/7/2009, 3:23 am

Nice. XD More? Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2009, 10:23 am

I've just gotta copy and paste from WI, then write more on WI....

ITS TOO MUCH WORK!

X3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down