The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added

+2
shadowsowner888
Jade
6 posters

Go down

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added Empty Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added

Post by Jade 8/13/2009, 2:41 pm

Maturity: Possibly some (light) future romance. A little verbal abuse. The main character is kinda negative too so...
Fantasy: None
Depressed
by Jade

Sophia dug her nails into her palm and looked up at her ceiling, blinking back tears. She hated hearing her mom yell at her older brother, Ty in the next room. Why was her life such a train wreck? "Why me?" Sophia breathed, closing her eyes.

"How dare you talk to me you *Bleep!!*" Her mom shouted. "You were supposed to be home 2 hours ago! Do you think that I don't care where you are and what you do?! Do you have even a quarter of a brain?"

"I, I," Ty stammered. He was usually the brave one, Sophia thought. He was always standing up to mom in order to protect his little sister. Meanwhile, their Dad would be sitting anxiously reading the newspaper. Probably planning his escape from their ruined family.

"You what!?" Was their mom's shrill response, sophia could almost see her mom- rolling her eyes, nostrils flared, teeth gritted.

"I was studying with Josh, I told you I would be this morning," Ty explained warily.

"I don't care what the *Bleep* you said to me, get away."

Ty's footstep's were angry as he Slowly closed the door, but inside Sophia knew he wanted to slam that door. That's the way she always felt.

Chapter 2:

Sophia, trudged along on her daily route to school. Ty's car was at the shop because he'd gotten a fender bender, their mom had exploded. Anyway, Ty couldn't drive his sister to school today and he was getting a ride to school today so...
"Sophia! Wait up!" Max, the most annoying boy in the entire universe yelled behind her. He was annoying because he played virtually every sport, was friends with almost everyone, got straight A's and had parents that were the kind that still helped out in the class, like Max was a kindergartener or something. Only child disorder or something.
"Hi." Sophia said flatly kicking a pebble down the wet sidewalk as she stomped through slush with her so dubbed by the rest of the seventh grade girls as "imposter Uggs".
"Did you understand the homework from last night?" Max asked brushing his hand through his "naturally spiky hair", ha, like Sophia honestly didn't think that he gelled up his hair every morning.
"What I really don't understand is you. You have lots of friends, go torture them for a change," She grumbled.
Max's face fell a little bit, making Sophia feel gulity. Kinda. "Well we live like three houses away..." he whispered as the two 7th graders approached the building.
"Max! Get over here!" Two of his equally popular friends called.
"Bye," he flashed a set of perfectly white straight teeth before running over to 'the mob.'
Sophia walked up the school steps, put her stuff in her locker and sat down in her chair reading a book for 15 minutes, waiting for class to start.
"Hi Max," an overly preppy voice cooed. Sophia glanced up to see the 7th grade's alpha, Diamond, fluttering her over long lashes at him.
"Hi, Diamond," Max smiled.
"You look soooo hot in that shirt but you have something in your hair," Diamond said craftily. Sophia waited for Max to fall for her trick as her insides churned.
"Do I?" Max started to reach up up Diamond stopped him by reaching up and ruffling his hair, "much better," she grinned turning back to her pack of friends.
Sophia watched feeling sick the whole time.

Chapter 3:
School was finnished all too soon for Sophia, the end of school meant going home and going home meant facing her mo-
"Hi again," Max appeared at her side cheerful as always. "I can't believe there's another dance coming up! Wasn't there one like 2 weeks ago?"
"Try 3 months ago, but yeah it does feel like there are a lot," she said quitely, because it wasn't like she'd ever really been to one of the dances...
"Yep, so are you going?" Max asked, suddenly solem.
Oh no. Sophia thought panicking, this could not be happening. "Uh I have to go!" Sophia yelled. "See you tomorrow!" As she turned back she saw Max's crushed face and for a second she'd wished she'd said "Yes I'm going, yes I'll go with you." Maybe ever a little longer than a second.

Last edited by warmblood12211 on 8/30/2009, 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added Empty Re: Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 2:50 pm

OMG. xP Ty is exactly like me.

Awesome job so far. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 1312Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 2412Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 3349Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 3548Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added Empty Re: Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added

Post by Jade 8/13/2009, 4:22 pm

Thanks, Shadow Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/14/2009, 5:42 am

It's really good, I feel sorry for Ty and Sophia. Please write more!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/14/2009, 1:47 pm

I will as soon as possible Smile Thanks for all the nice comments on my stories, Arianna and Shadow!!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 1:51 pm

x3 Swelcome.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 1312Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 2412Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 3349Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 3548Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/14/2009, 11:45 pm

Yep, i'll try to add a new chapter soon!! Very Happy
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/15/2009, 12:46 am

That reminds me of how I feel when my parents yell at my sister...
*tears in eyes*

Anyway, great job, Jade! I like this so far.

Last edited by Mo on 8/15/2009, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 11:00 am

It's great, even though it's sad. Sad
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/15/2009, 11:16 am

yeah it was good an a bit sad lol Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/15/2009, 12:36 pm

Well maybe it will get happier I don't know Smile Thanks you guys!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/19/2009, 4:47 pm

Update :d
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/20/2009, 6:03 am

Aww, poor Sophia. Hopefully she'll become less depressed. Even though that would sort of go against the title of the story. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Depressed A Story By Jade Chapter 3 Added 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/20/2009, 8:55 am

Aww. Sad Poor Soph.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/20/2009, 9:44 pm

Thanks guys Smile

Yeah Arianna xD Very Happy
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down