The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled (Names graciously accepted. :)) ~ A Love Story Chapter 3 Added!

Go down

Untitled (Names graciously accepted. :)) ~ A Love Story Chapter 3 Added! Empty Untitled (Names graciously accepted. :)) ~ A Love Story Chapter 3 Added!

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/20/2010, 11:59 am

Thanks to <3--[Emily]--<<, •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•, leah_hope92 and Mrs. Twarry Matsuda for character and plot ideas! I really appreciate it you guy. Smile

Maturity: High; Fighting, holding hands, hugging, kissing, boyfriend/girlfriend relationships
Fantasy: N/A; None

Untitled ~ A Love Story

Jessabelle Wolfe ~ We were always told that love is supposed to be easy.
Anna Green ~ That you find someone you love and it's smooth sailing after that.
Bryan Vennette ~ Those people were wrong.
James Wolfe ~ Love is complicated.
Serina Son ~ Love is surprising.
Blake Blain ~ Love is hard.
Bethany Black ~ Love is frustraiting.
Samir Green ~ Love is confusing.
Hannah Green ~ Love is a lot of things.
Alison Green ~ Almost anything except for easy.
Chelsea Green ~ While perfect couples that were meant to be together end up only in broken hearts, people that are together and hate eachother end up getting married and having kids and being happy and together for the rest of their lives.
Randy Allen ~ So while you read our story, please keep one question in mind.
Marissa Holten ~ Why must the heart want so much, but give nothing in return?

Chapter One
Anna

I stared out the window, waiting for the familiar black Jeep to come and pick us all up.
Alison sighed. "She's gonna be late again," she muttered. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh hush and be patient," I told my little sister.
My other sister Chelsea laughed. "She's probably late because she's making out with Bryan somewhere."
I laughed and rolled my eyes. I elbowed her playfully. "Oh, be quiet." Finally I saw Jessi pull up in her Jeep. No doors. No roof. No windshield. By the way I saw her hitting the sterring wheel, I guessed she was making Bryan and James-her twin brother-suffer while she listened to country music. Bryan reached over and hocked the horn, telling us to hurry up. I grabbed my backpack and went out the front door, racing my sisters to them. I beat them and slid into the back seat, sitting next to James. Alison and Chelsea stepped into the third row and sat down. We smiled at eachother.
"Hey," he said softly. Oh, just his voice made butterflies in my stomach!
"Hey," I finally managed to say. Our hands slightly brushed and I blushed.
"Y'all ready to go?" Jessi asked from the driver's seat, her voice using the Texan twang it had since we were little kids in pre-school. We all nodded as she pulled out and drove us all to the highschool.
"Do y'all mind if we stop by Starbucks real quick? I didn't have breakfast," Jessi said when we were halfway there.
James laughed. "Only because you rushed to go pick up Bryan!"
She blushed. "Oh, hush up!" she yelled at her fraternal twin. She looked at me through her rearveiw mirror. "Anna, could you please slap him for me?"
I sighed and glared at her. No way was I gonna mess up his adorable sandy blonde hair! He smiled at me. "'S okay," he whispered low enough that only I could hear. I sighed and raised my hand, hitting the back of his head. He smiled and laughed. I looked down and felt my face getting warm.
She quickly pulled through the Starbucks drive through. "Anything y'all want?" she asked everybody. We all shook out heads.
"No thanks, I'm good," I heard Chelsea say from the back. She pulled through and got an ice cap and a chocolate chip muffin. She paid for it and headed towards the school. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and jumped out of the Jeep when we pulled into the student parking lot.

Chapter 2
Jessi

I parked the Jeep and got out, walking around to Bryan. He smiled at me and kissed me before putting an arm around my shoulders. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
My eyes narrowed as I saw the familiar black limo pull in. I sighed as the driver got out and opened the door for my cousin Bethany. Well, she wasn't my cousin anymore. Her dad-my Uncle David-struck oil on the family's ranch, making him so rich it was stupid. He changed their-him, my Aunt Cindy and Beth-last names to Black for black gold and moved to New York City. The rest of the family went broke and he turned his back on us. So now none of the three of them were considered family. Bethany had gotten into some trouble so her dad sent her here to learn some morals. Eh, at least she stayed in the guest room and not my room.
She grabbed her hot pink and diamond encrusted back and pratically twitched into the school. I glared at her and she glared back as she walked by. She smiled at Bryan. "Hey," she said sweetly and innocently before walking past him. I hated her so much. Ever since we were kids she had ruined every relationship I have ever had. The second she found out Bryan and I were going out, she's pretty much been throwing herself at him every chance she got.
Bryan squeezed my shoulders. I looked up and he was smiling at me. "Don't worry about her, alright? Just don't let her get yo you, Jessabelle."
I smiled and blushed, looking down. "You know I hate it when you call me that," I said softly.
He chuckled. "Yeah, but I'm also the only one that can call you that without getting hit or slapped."
I laughed. "True," I said right as the bell rang.
He kissed me quickly. "I see you in thrid period, alright?" He smiled at me.
I nodded and hugged him, putting my arms around his neck and my chin on his shoulder. "See you later." I turned around and started walking to AP English with Anna. I saw he smiled and wave goodbye at my brother before turning back around. "What up with you and James?" I asked, smiling sneakidly. She blushed and looked down, smiling.
"Nothing," she mumbled.
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, okay," I said sarcastically. I walked into the room and sat in a random seat. Anna sat on my left.
"Hey Jess," I heard a voice say beside me that was all to familiar. I sighed and looked at Samir, Anna's gross cousin that was a total player.
"Hello Samir," I said before turning to the front.
"What's up?" he asked.
I sighed. "No Samir, I will not go on a date with you tonight."
He chuckled. "Aw Jessabelle, you know my so well," he said putting an arm around me. I could hear Anna holding in a laugh.
I gritted my teeth. "Get. Your. Arm. Off. Of . Me. Now," I said coldly, getting ready to get my first detention of the week. And school hadn't even started yet. I think that was a new record.
He laughed and moved his arm back onto the table. "Aw, c'mon. You and I both know that that stupid little loser that you call a boyfriend isn't any good for you."
I laughed without any humor. "And like you're any better?"
He smiled. "Eh, you got a point there. Maybe you could help me mature up a little bit. How about tonight at my house?"
I stood up and punched him as hard as I could. I looked up and saw the teacher glaring at me from the door. "Jessi Wolfe, you have detention after school. Again."
I sighed and sat down. "Yes Mrs. Brush." Samir tried to put an arm around my waist, but I elbowed his ribs.

Chapter 3
Serina

I pulled up into the parking lot in my Smart Car in a hurry. I sighed as I grabbed my backpack and jumped out, running up to the office. I handed the lady the late note signed by Blake. My sleeve slightly came up, showing a tiny bit of my purple and green skin that was underneath it. I quickled pulled it past my wrist before she could see it. She told me to go ahead to class. I walked into the junior's AP Science class and sat down inbetween my two best guy frinds Randy and Bryan. I got there right in time for Mrs. Hunt to pass out the different chemicals, safety stuff, viles and test tubes. We had to work with the three people at our table.
"Hey, were have you been?" Randy asked me as we all pulled on the coats. I slipped on the goggles.
"Why am I always late to homeroom?" I asked him. He sighed. "Yeah, good point."
Bryan smiled at me. "You know that Jessi would give you a ride if you asked her."
I smiled and blushed. Oh, why did he have to be so cute and nice while he was dating that dumb redneck? Oh well. Jessi was my friend and I couldn't hurt her like that. "Her jeep only sits six. Let's see, her, James, you, Anna, Chelsea and Alison . . . You don't have to take Trig to know that there's six of you guys already."
He laughed and nudged me playfully. "There's a middle seat in the back with Alison and Chelsea."
Randy chuckled. "Yeah Bryan, like she wants to sit between the two most talkative girls in town?"
I sighed. "Alright you two, enough. I only have a 98 in here."
Bryan laughed. "Alright Miss I-have-to-have-a-100-in-every-class-I-take."
I nodded. "Yes, actually. I do."
Randy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, like you seriously need a scholarship Miss I-have-a-zillion-billion-dollars-in-the-bank."
I blushed and looked down. "You both know very well that I would rather be completely broke and have my family back than for them all be dead and I'm super rich."
They sighed. "Sorry," they both mumbled.
A tear rolled down my cheek as I mixed two of the chemicals. Eight years ago when I was six, my entire family had died in a plane crash on their way to a family reunion. All except for my cousin Blake, but he was only twelve. We inherited all of the money, both of us getting a fair share of one-quad million dollars. After that Blake became my legal guardian and he had to raise us both.
"Um, I think we're suppost to mix the red and purple ones," Randy said, putting both of them carefully in the middle of our desk.
I nodded. "Yeah we are. Would you two like to do the honors?" I asked with a smile. They nodded. Bryan took the red and Randy the purple. They carefully poured them into a vile. I blushed and looked down when I saw the reaction the two made. "Cheesy," I muttered. "Cheesy and corny." The two liquids turned hot pink when they mixed together and made a small poof of smoke come up in the shape of a misformed heart. Randy chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, it's better than the time I blew up the lab," he said, referring to last year when he mixed the wrong chemicals and the entire lab had caught on fire. Hey, it got everyone out of the class for a month and we all got 100s since we couldn't work. No one-except the teachers-minded. We finished the rest of the expiriment and wrote down all of the reactions in our journals. Bryan and I cleaned up the table while Randy disposed of the chemicals. Bryan and I both reached for something at the same time and he accidently grabbed my hand. My heart skipped a beat and I looked down, smiling and blushing.
He chuckled. "Sorry," he said, letting go of my hand. He handed it to me and finished cleaning up. "Here, let me take you stuff," he said, helping me take off the coat.
I blushed. "Thanks," I said, taking off the goggles and gloves. I handed them to him and he went to go put them up. I grabbed my backpack and when the bell rang and went into the hallway.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down