The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose

+2
Crystal Aura
Shadowlover2000
6 posters

Go down

Do you like this story?

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Left100%Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Left1067%Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Right10 67% 
[ 2 ]
Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Left1033%Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Right10 33% 
[ 1 ]
Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Left100%Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Empty Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose

Post by Shadowlover2000 2/27/2010, 12:28 pm

Fantasy: Oh come on! Posting it would SO spoil the plot! Just read it!! XD
Violence: Light ampflications by the simulated emission of radiation. In other words, 'lasers'
maturity: crushes and the understanding of love

Unnatural Being
By Rebecca Thighrose

My name is Tridune. Tridune the Unnatural Being.
I have the body of a fourteen year old girl. Thick, black hair, and neon green eyes; and this is my story. My story about hate and disaster, life and death, happiness... and... love... what a strange thing love is... so very strange...

...yeah.... I don't.... really... know why I was in the tree. I guess I just like high places and a tree seemed appropriate. So... yeah.... well, ok, I was in the tree. And, I saw a pack of three Blood dogs. Most humans at that point scream in terror and run for there lives. Not me. I know how the system works.
If I don't bug them, they don't bug me. It's as simple as that. I watched them all slip into a patch of undergrowth. I'm not sure how they fit. I think there was a den underneith the patch of tall grass. Maybe. I dunno.
I glanced to the left and my stomach lurched. A small red-haried girl was walking through the woods. Was she lost? But more importantly, was that Lucy?? My heart started pounding, witch came as a surprise to me, because it had never done that unless I had been running very fast. And that wasn't often.
The red haired girl stopped infront of the patch of tall grass. This time I almost fell out of the tree.
By the time I had steadied myself, the three dogs had her cornered agenst a large rock. For some reason, I could always understand them when they 'spoke' to eachother. I guess I just listen hard.
The alpha began to speak, "<It lookes like we've got an easy meal, dogs. We will eat well tonight!>
My eyes got wide, without my telling them to. It was weird. It's like my body had a mind of it's own all of a sudden. I had to help her! That could be Lucy!
I made up my mind when the Beta snarled at the girl.
Without really knowing what I was doing, I flung myself down from the tree in between the dogs and the girl. "<What do you think your doing?? Get out of here!>" Snarled the Alpha
"<You get out of here!>" I snapped, surprising myself when I, yet again, heard their launguage coming out of my mouth.
This time, their eyes got wide.
"<You nasty little things, this girl hasn't even touched you and your picking on her>"
The alpha flattened his ears.
"<I've been by your den many times, and you never attacked me, and you'd better get, out, of, here, right, NOW>" I felt the area around my pupils grow wharm.
The alpha stared at me with his puppydog eyes, "<Excuse me... Your not going to hurt us, right?>"
"<I vote we get out of here>" "<yes, lets>"
They scampered away and I rubbed my eyes with my sleave. Then I turned to the girl, she was shaking.
Yup. There was no way that was Lucy. She was way to small. And, her eyes were blue, not green like mine.
"How'd you do that?" She asked.
I stared at her for a momment, "Do what?"
She glanced at her shoes, "Talk to the Blood Wolves."
"Blood Dogs" I corrected her.
She whimpered. "Why did you save me? I thought you were... were..."
I sighed, "Evil? Misleading? Unnatural?"
She quickly looked down again. Then without warning she turned and dashed off.
I just stood there.

"Oh, geez! Breanne! Why did-... I diddn't agree to this!"
I glanced up, and caught sight of two girls. The red haired girl (Who I assumed was 'Breanne'), and, one with short, blond hair.
I couldn't help but give them a weak smile, "Hey... You..." I uttered.
Tiffany looked as though she was considering running off.
Breanne looked at me with big, frightand eyes, "Why don't people trust you?" She asked suddenly.
Takenaback by the question, I stumbled over my responce, "Well... I don't... it's..."
I clutched my head and mumbled, "You might want to sit down"

"The thing is, I don't think I really... exist, to tell you the truth. The first thing of my life that I can remember-and if my hunch is correct it is the first thing that ever happened to me-is, being somewhere, on a bed.
It was very hard and I hurt all the time. I couldn't move. the only thing I could move was my eyes, and of course my heart worked automaticly and even that hurt. I wasn't the only one there, either, there were about, nine of us, I think. They were all to the left of me, exept for one. The one to my right, I never saw again after that.
There was something beside me that matched my heart. Sometimes it would stop, and I would get dizzy and lose consiousness, but for the most part it worked
The next thing that happened was... inexplainable. I don't quite remember what happened but I remember being in this big tube that was filled with, water I think was it? Some kind of liquid anyway, it made my eyes hurt like crazy if I oppened them. I had something cupped to my mouth. The rythum that matched my heart was still there. the other, ones, were to my left in similar spaces, but there was nothing to my right.
I, I can't remember exactly what happened. I remember that there was a big jolt of electricity once, and then I found myself in a room with all the other... things like me.
We could move now; but none of us wanted to. It hurt too much.
After, I don't even know, three days? Four nights? I remember how the one with the red hair said something. She asked, 'why are we here?' Most of us turned our heads to look at her. I remember saying back to her, 'because we're not normal.' it felt so weird. It's like speaking and hearing this strange new voice.
The best thing that has ever happened to me. The red-haired girl turned to me, and gave me the biggest smile ever.
After that we started talking more and more. We thought up names to call eachother by. Most of their names fail me, but I remember the red-haired girl was named Lucy.
We went through quite a few names for me. Out of the blue, Lucy said, 'You should be Tridune!'
'Tridune?' I asked. 'That's a weird name.' I diddn't want to use it, but it kind of stuck."

And that was it. I was done.
Breanne looked around, "You still haven't answered my question..." She sounded edgy.
"Don't you get it?" I said, thoughts of the past clouding my vision, "I'm not real. I'm a scientific experiment. Artificial intelligence. A robot." I wasn't really a robot. Not really. Was I?
Breanne's eyes were the size of apples.
"Wow." Tiffany looked around. "What happened to that Lucy character?"
I growled, "Why do you care?" I closed my eyes and turned away.
Breanne suddenly grabbed my arm.
"Breanne-don't!" I heard Tiffany's voice.
"Is that why you rescued me... Because I have red hair like Lucy?"
I took a deap shaky breath. "Yes. But you diddn't need saving. Those dog's talk the talk but never acctually do it."
Breanne continued to stare up at me, "It was nice of you, though..."
Silence.
"Well!" Tiffany clapped her hands, "Y'know what, I'm gonna go home, take a nap, and, aah, file this under 'dreams' yeah."
"Why can't I be normal?!" I blurted, "I diddn't choose this. I'm being blamed for something I diddn't do!" I put my head in my hands
"oh... cheer up." Tiffany mumbled. "At least your not dead, right?"
I looked up, and I swear my eyes were on fire. "No, I'm not dead. I will never see death. You know why? Because I'm not alive. I was never alive. I don't exist and I never will. Given the nattural law, I'm an object"
I slammed my fists into a tree. "FIFTY-ONE YEARS, and FOURTY-EIGHT DAYS!! I'm SICK OF IT! Why can't I just be NORMAL!?"
I wrenched away from the tree and raced off into the undergrowth.

My legs were crossed. I was breathing deeply. I shouldn't of freaked like that. But I suppose anyone would've, though. Fifty-one years... wow...
"<It's not your fault.>" I looked up to see the omega blood dog from the pack that 'attacked' Breanne.
"<What?>" I asked.
"<Those girls were being unreasonable." He flicked his head back and walked closer, "<They diddn't consider your point of view.>"
I glanced to my left, "Why would that matter? I don't exist, why should they-*"
"<Shhh... stop making excuses.>"
I diddn't say anything.
"<You know, Tiffany and Breanne could be your key to... how do I put this?.. Normalicity? I don't know>" He snikkered, "<Think about it>" He turned away, his tail level with his body, and walked off.
I did think about it. And he was right. Breanne knew I wasn't ruthless. I needed to find her. Or Tiffany, even.
I exited the forest. The rail-road tracks lay infront of me. I glanced around for any sign of life.
Cassualy I walked across towards the small city that I knew all too well.
I heard some kid calling for his friend.
There was a road that seperated the grass from the city. I walked over to a shed beside the road as if I was hiding.
I wondered if I should take the long route or just walk across.
Then two teenagers walked around the side of the shed, and my mind was made up for me.
I jumped and made a dash for the other side of the road. And, almost got run over.
I saw a car coming towards me and kind of fell sideways, really, like my gravity suddenly centured around my waist. The car roared overhead and I grabbed on to something metal on the bottom of it; hauling myself up so I wasn't on the ground.
After a moment I let go, the car drove away, I rolled to the right and almost leaped the rest of the way across the road.
I paused a moment to look around. I was right next to the bakery. Perfect.
I climbed onto the crate that was always there but never had anything in it. Then I grabbed the gutter and hauled myself onto the roof.
No one saw me. I thought for a moment. Where would Breanne be? Maybe I should check the row of houses...
I barely had to jump from roof to roof. They were so close together.
While I was walking across the roof of the electronics shop, something caught my ear,
"BREAKING NEWS!"
I paused to listen.
"On friday morning, at 9:30, two cars collided when..."
Good, nothing about me. I hate that. If someone sees me, no matter where it is, they always anounce it, declaring that 'for your own safety, stay away from this area'. And then they interview whoever claims to have seen me. It makes me want to throw up.
I thought I heard Tiffany's voice.
I looked down. It was Tiffany! She was with, some other guy, though... I stayed put.
"That is FREAKY, girl!" Said the boy. "Why don't you tell someone?"
Tiffany shuffled her feat, "I'd just feel really, really bad."
The boy laughed, "Oh, please. It's not real, you know. It can't think for itself, It's just a bunch of chemical reactions."
Tiffany let her head roll onto her shoulder. "I don't think it was just a chemical reaction, Zack. That girl has real feelings. Did you know there used to be nine of them?"
"Uggh. One's enough, thank you."
I couldn't believe it! Tiffany was acctually standing up for me.
"I hope they catch it soon. The idea of an Unnatural Being in this city really, really freaks me out."
CRASH!!
Of all the times for my foot to slip, it had to be now.
I don't know why, I guess my foot just gaveway to the pressure between me and the roof. I nearly did a compleate flip forwards; and then landed on top of Tiffany. I pulled away, and pinned myself to a lamp post, like a cat cornered by a dog.
I shot daggers at Zack with my eyes.
"WHATISGOINGON?" He yelled.
Tiffany looked around, now her eyes were the size of apples.
"DID YOU SEE THAT" Zack jerked his head to look at Tiffany, "SHE JUMPED YOU!"
"Zack, shut up." Tiffany growled.
I turned to look at Tiffany. Our eyes locked.
A few seconds went by, then I dipped my head at Tiffany. "Sorry..." I mumbled.
I could've sworn Zack's head exploded. Or he just gave me this really weird look. One of the two.
But I know for a fact, the area between Tiffany and Zack did explode. In theory if not physically.
"DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM TELLING YOU?"
"SHE JUMPED YOU! I SAW IT HAPPEN!"
"PEOPLE WHO JUMP YOU DO NOT APPOLOGIZE AFTERWARDS!"
"WELL, THEN MAYBE SHE MENT TO JUMP SOMEONE ELSE"
"SHUT UP! DO YOU HEAR ME?! JUST SHUT UP!!!"
I put my head in my hands. "People fight agenst me, people fight to get credit for glipsing me, people even fight to determin weather or not I jumped someone."
Tiffany put her head in her hands aswell. Zack stood there wide-eyed.
"So...... what you deny that you jumped her?"
I took my hands away from my face, and my eyes fell on him. "I fell off the roof, okay!?" Was all I could muster.
"You fell off the-what were you doing on the roof?!"
"Looking for Tiffany." I said truthfully.
Tiffany looked up.
Zack opened his mouth, and lifted his hand in the air, as if stating something, then closed his mouth and let his arm fall down, "I've got nothing. Is this a joke?"
Zack's hair was very frizzy. It stuck up in clumps so it looked like he had spikes in his hair. He also had hazelnut-brown eyes. And a small neck, I couldn't help but notice. He had this insane, otherworldish thin neck. Weird.
"This is not a joke. Don't be stupid." Tiffany sighed
"WELL, then, I have a question, miss. Unnatural Being, can I report you?"
I decided I wanted to kill Zack. "Well, I suppose you can, I can't stop you, but I really, really would hate you if you did."
He looked away. "Did you know your eyes are neon green?"
"Yes, did you know you are getting on my nerves?"
"I kind of figured I would. Did you know your not acctually as bad as I thought?"
I caught myself grinning and quickly wiped the smile off my face
Tiffany slapped a lamp post so it made a twang noise. "Okay, that's great, so I'm leaving, Goodbye."
She walked past me. And I'm pretty sure I heard her utter, "Green eyes! Seriously. I cannot believe that guy.."

ARRRRgh this story suxX12 You do not deserve to be being tortured like this. STOP READING WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

Last edited by Shadowlover2000 on 5/28/2010, 1:19 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA)
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Empty Re: Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose

Post by Crystal Aura 2/27/2010, 12:38 pm

I like it. It's remarkable.
Keep it up, and keep it up to this rousing extent. Smile
I can't wait for more.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Empty Re: Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose

Post by Shadowlover2000 2/27/2010, 12:57 pm

what does rousing extent mean? XD
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/27/2010, 12:59 pm

I meant... sensational level. xD
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 2/27/2010, 5:00 pm

Ok XD
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 6:16 pm

Oooh. :3 Really good job, Shadow2! You have a great plot, and I can't wait to see what happens.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 1312Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 2412Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 3349Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 3548Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Hime 2/27/2010, 6:17 pm

I have no idea what this is based off of, but it's pretty interesting so far. Kudos. Smile
Selene Hime
Selene Hime
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 7:47 pm

Oh, wait, I need to remind you - please remember to put the maturity and fantasy ratings in the description and top of the first post. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 1312Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 2412Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 3349Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 3548Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/6/2010, 4:17 pm

oh ok, srry!
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/7/2010, 10:01 am

That's okay! ^^ (And in case you're still wondering, the way you did it is fine. nod Basically we want people to post how much/what kind of maturity/fantasy is in the story, so people with stricter parents know which stories they shouldn't be reading.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/7/2010, 1:14 pm

I'm adding more right now peeps!
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/8/2010, 12:21 am

lolz! I'm talking to myseeeelllf! Very Happy Very Happy
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/8/2010, 11:57 am

sad face. Why no one look?
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/8/2010, 6:59 pm

Oooh, exciting. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/9/2010, 12:48 pm

aah, I wanna write but I'm only allowed to on sundays.... or maybe that was WolfQuest.... uh..... well, I'll find out soon XD
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/20/2010, 1:02 pm

I'm gonna write some.... meh, 2morrow
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/21/2010, 6:28 pm

Ooh, interesting plot. I'd like to see what happens. :]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/27/2010, 12:30 pm

good, cuz I'm posting sume tomorrow FOR SURE!!
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/29/2010, 8:19 pm

ok, I lied XD MAYBE NEXT WEEK
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/9/2010, 7:45 pm

yey. I fixed it. It dosen't sound as crappy anymore <:d I still need to fix that forest part, though. rabbit
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/9/2010, 8:32 pm

I like it (: I actually read through most of it. I only stopped because I have to go finish my project... Normally I get bored after a few chapters, but you have a really creative idea! Keep writing & I'll be sure to keep reading! (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Unnatural Being, by Rebecca Thighrose Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/12/2010, 10:51 am

...(liiiiiaaaaaaaarrrrrr)...
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down