The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnatural Being .:REVISED:.

2 posters

Go down

Unnatural Being .:REVISED:. Empty Unnatural Being .:REVISED:.

Post by Shadowlover2000 6/4/2010, 3:00 pm

Maturity: Let's seeeee.... Blood, guns, lazers, diseases, toxic gases, chemical reactions, yuh-huh.
Fantasy: Guess, my friend... guess. XP

Unnatural Being

Part 1

"Winner!!" Declared Breanne, skidding to a stop in the middle of the plant-covered clearing.
"I let you win!" Laughed Zack, jogging in behind her.
"Yeah, right. Face it, I win, you lose." Breanne said, starting to twirl in circles.
Somewhere in the distance, a gun shot rang out.
Breanne stood still, "What was that??" She asked."
"Umm... I don't know... maybe a hunter or something?"
"Isn't hunting not allowed here??" Wailed Breanne, scared.
"That's what I thought, too..." Zack stammered.
Breanne titled her head to look behind Zack. "Hey... what?" She pointed.
Zack looked around. A girl, seemingly Zack's own age, was streaking through the dense forest.
"Hey! Wait! Who are you??" called Zack.
The girl didn’t even falter, she simply kept running. Then she was gone.
Another gun shot rang, this one closer.
Zack started running in the direction of the girl.
"Zack!! Where are you going!?"
"That girl could be in danger! Given the gunshots, someone could be trying to kill her!"
Breanne's eyes got big, "Well, what if the guy with the gun tries to kill me??"
Zack had disappeared.

. . .

Zack stopped to take a breath.
He put his hand on a nearby tree and bent his head.
"Who are you?" A strange, surreal voice asked.
Zack looked around for the speaker, but he could not pinpoint the area from where it had come from.
"Hello? My name is Zack... I want to help." He called back
The new voice laughed, "Help?? Me!?" The girl stepped from the trees, as if she had materialized on the spot, making it clear now who she was. "Now why would you want to do that?"
Zack took a step back, "You're-!"
The girl looked away, "No one will ever want to help me. It is never going to happen. Why should I trust you?" She had thick, black hair that fell down past her shoulders, her eyes were an eerie neon green and misty.
"W-what?" Zack spluttered.
The girl looked back at him, "I am the Unnatural Being. Haven't you been taught that yet? I do not exist. I don't have feelings. At least, not real ones."
Zack swallowed, "They created you as a new life form, for testing. No one knows how you escaped."
The girl paused a moment, then replied, "...yes, they created me to destroy me, little by little."
Zack looked up, "Destroy you?? But that's impossible! You're indestructible! Whatever happens to you, they can fix... right?"
The girl fixed Zack with a stare, "No. That is a lie. A myth. A hope. Every time they were to do their disease testing, I was to die a little more. If they continue, I will shut down forever." She said, turning to leave. "...And my name isn't Unnatural Being. It's Tridune."
Then she dissolved back into the forest.
Zack took a step backwards, "Tridune?" He asked.
"Yes?" The voice called back.
Zack jumped, not realizing the girl was still there. "It's.. It's... I..."
"See you around... If you're unlucky."
There was a quick and sudden swish! noise, and 'Tridune' had seemingly left.

. . .

Zack had refined from telling anyone about Tridune. Partly he was trying to convince himself that it hadn’t happened.
When Breanne asked what happened, Zack just shrugged and said that he hadn't seen anything.
The next day, Zack was walking to the high school, when Tridune dropped out of a tree in front of him.
"Aahh!" Zack jumped back, surprised. "What??-*"
Tridune seemed to be looking Zack through and through. "You look different." She concluded.
Zack blinked, "Excuse me-what?"
"You don't see things the way others do." Tridune muttered, her eyes almost had a faint glow to them
Zack shook his head, "Look, no one can see you talking to me, ok?" He said, his hands in his hair. "If they do I'm screwed for life. They'll think I went all psycho and joined up with a killer."
Tridune didn't look at all offended by this statement, she simply asked, "Now why would they think that?"
Zack bit his lip, "Because... you know... there's been seven murder reports with you as the killer."
Tridune turned her head as if to listen better, "And?"
"Well... they all think it's true... I don't, because I can't find any reason why they would suspect you."
The corner of Tridune's mouth twitched, "You are different, aren't you?"
Zack glanced behind himself, and when he looked back, Tridune was gone.
He stood still for a moment. Considering what Tridune had said.
"Hey! You! What's up, B.F.?" Tiffany came striding out of nowhere and slapped him on the arm.
"Oh... um... nothing." Zack lied, taking Tiffany's waiting hand.
Instantly Tiffany began chattering about styles and teachers and irritating little sisters.
Zack heared a faint whistle, almost a chirp. He looked around, and to his surprise Tridune was hanging upside-down from the tree, her hands folded across her chest, but most shocking, a large grin plastered to her face.
Zack only saw this for a second, then was forced to snap back to attention and answer one of Tiffany's questions.

Yush... is no good with boyfriend-girlfriend interactions XD (Not reffering to Tridune. Tiffany is Zack's girlfriend. XD)
You reading book Arrowstudy you after you've read book: Arrow Shocked No silent Suspect confused Sleep

Last edited by Shadowlover2000 on 6/15/2010, 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Unnatural Being .:REVISED:. Empty Re: Unnatural Being .:REVISED:.

Post by Novastare 6/9/2010, 1:57 pm

Wow, write more please! This is a very interesting plot, I like it! The only thing I would say is spelling mistakes, but we all have them. *Shrugs* I'm very surprised, I've ever seen a plot like this.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 6/9/2010, 6:16 pm

Spelling mistakes schist. Who cares?? NOT ME!! AHAHAAAAA IM INSANE!!!!
Lol...... yush.

Last edited by Shadowlover2000 on 6/9/2010, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type ohs)
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 6/13/2010, 11:52 am

KK. lol. I added more of teh crap <D
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down