The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faithless Whispers

4 posters

Go down

Faithless Whispers Empty Faithless Whispers

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/28/2010, 2:35 pm

Faithless Whispers

Chapter 1

With every one comes a feeling so cold,
Though pleasure nor pain will convince it to stop

love - to - see - you - cry by Ave

A coldhearted cloaked figure stood, tied to a tree by chains that tore through its skin. Blood dripping from its lips, arms and legs, staining their pure black cloack with scarlet streaks of blood. The figure closed its eyes, waiting for their life to end at this precise moment. No more pain, for eternity. They would be in a better place, either it was heaven, or *heck*.
"We've gathered altogether, on this very day, at this very hour, to murder a tresspasser to our kingdom!" a voice shouted, as townsfolk began to surrounding the cloaked figure. The being who spoke rose their hands in the air, grinning darkly.
The townfolk all began to chant the words; "Kill him! Kill him!", raising weapons highly into the air.
"M'Lord!" a knight exclaimed, rushing to the man with his hand raised high into the air. "We have a problem!" he couldn't hold in a deepened sigh as the man refused to listen to the knight.
"As king of the kingdom, m'Lord," the knight began, gaining a respectful posture. "You must listen to all problems of the kingdom."
The king supressed a sigh of his own before nodding to his knight. "True that..." he trailed off, and lowered his hand back to his side before turning to face the knight. "Well, you have my permission to speak. But please, make this quick. We have a death sentence to resume with."
The knight nodded. "Well, we have a few more tresspassers and-" he was cut off as the king spoke up, once more.
"Well then, send the other knights to attack!" the king exclaimed.
"Yes but.. we already have. They all died. These tresspassers are quite talented in battle, and know how to use weapons, well." he explained.
The cloaked figure tried to struggle free, but gained no success, just seeming to tighten the grip on the chains, their life bleeding out of themself. "They will come back for me! You shall see! We shall get our revenge!" they exclaimed, hissing.
"I've had enough with you!" the king shouted, lashing out a blade and sinking it into the figure's chest.
Tears of blood streaked down the cloaked figure's face. "Trust me.. they will get their revenge.." the figure muttered, before simply... dying.
The crowd of townsfolk cheered as they watched the life of the cloaked figure die out, and drift away.. wither to nothing.
"Eternal Darkness will fall over the land..." a voice whispered to the crowd, a voice seeming to resemble the one of the fallen cloaked figure. A soft, gentle, yet purely dark voice. The voice echoed through their minds, adding a ruffled and rusted hiss to top it off.
"We shall see about that, my dear." the king muttered, glaring up into the sky with a cold gaze. He turned around, looking at his surroundings. "Everyone may head back to the kingdom. I shall go take care of the tresspasser ambush, myself. However, if I do not return, my daughter shall take my place in the throne." he announced, before taking a step or two. He eventually began making his way deeper into the forest.
"What shall we do with the body, m'Lord?" the knight called, after him.
"Leave it there to rot. The crows and other animals shall feed off of it."
The knight nodded.
And with that, the knight and the townsfolk all began to leave, making their way back to the kingdom.
Among the crowd of townsfolk, stood another cloaked figure. The figure remained there, and slowly snuck away from the townsfolk, and made their way towards the dead figure.
"Mother.." they murmured sadly. ".. I shall forever miss you.. and shall forever treasure you deeply, in my heart. And when I die, I shall be in a better place. Because.. I shall be.. with you.." the figure could no longer hold back any tears. They began to cry, burrying their face in their mother's limp body.
"All I want, is you, mother. I can not complete our family's task, without you!" the figure cried, holding their mothers body closely.
"Do not worry for me, my son." a soft voice said. "Go on with the task. And trust me, your father will take good care of you. But please.. stop worrying about me. Just, go on with your life."
A tender smile spread across the figure's face, as he gently touched his dead mother's face. "I'll see you soon then, mother." he whispered, before letting go of her body. He slowly rose to his feet, nodded, and made his way back towards the kingdom.
He eventually stopped as the King stood before his very eyes.
"Sorry, m'Lord." he muttered, and bowed respectfully.
The King simply nodded, glaring at him coldly. "Get back to your job." he hissed, before turning away, and walking back to the interior of the castle.
The figure began muttering a few curse words under his breath, until a hand layed itself on his shoulder.
"Something wrong?" a newcommer asked, smirking.
The figure shook his head. "Nothing's wrong," he stated simply, slipping their hand off of his shoulder.
"Right. I really should beleive anything you say," the newcommer teased, its smirk slowly turning into a deep grin.
"Mmph." the figure never dared to turn around to face the newcommer.
The newcommer's smiled faded to nothing, slowly removing their hand from the figure's shoulder. "You musn't grave over your mother's Death, Saeldur. Even if she was slaughtered sickningly by King Vehiron." the newcommer mumbled, a desgusted look spread amongst their face. "Look on the bright side.. at least your whole family wasn't slaughtered by King Vehiron."
Saeldur finally turned around to face the newcommer, sighing profoundly. He fixed his gaze onto the newcommer before speaking up, once more. "I am going to assume that your family was murdered by that wretched Vehiron, hm?" Saeldur asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.
The newcommer nodded sadly. "Before my very eyes." they whispered, their voice quiet, almost impossible to be heard.

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/5/2010, 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Faithless Whispers Empty Re: Faithless Whispers

Post by shadowsowner888 3/1/2010, 6:45 pm

Wooah. :3 Amazing, Mia! I think I was hooked from the moment I saw the line of Ave's poem - that's really cool that you've got it in there. grin The story itself, of course, is amazing. Smile Lovely detail, and the emotions are really clear! Add more soon. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Faithless Whispers 1312Faithless Whispers 2412Faithless Whispers 3349Faithless Whispers 3548Faithless Whispers 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/1/2010, 8:39 pm

I loved that bit of the poem, so I asked Ave if she were to let me put it in. :3

Thank you, Shadow!
I will add more. Just one more person to comment.. -,-
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/1/2010, 9:00 pm

It's so good, Mia! cheesy
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/1/2010, 9:03 pm

Teheh. I shall add more.. tomorrow.. or whenever.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 7:03 am

More added. nod
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 5:37 pm

Yayyyy! Very Happy *runs in circles*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Faithless Whispers 1312Faithless Whispers 2412Faithless Whispers 3349Faithless Whispers 3548Faithless Whispers 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 5:41 pm

Teheh. >:3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/4/2010, 9:16 pm

More added! At last.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/5/2010, 10:03 pm

So much murder. xDD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 10:12 pm

Yes, That's how I am. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/8/2010, 5:01 am

Awesome job Very Happy
Looks like something I'd wight actually...I write my books more or less in the time period called the Middle-Ages (but my books are a lot about dungeons, whips, chains, fear and death, so...yeah).

~Onyx
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/8/2010, 6:52 am

Thanks, Onyx. grin
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares