The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

+9
Mandy-Love
Cyn431
{Neon Muffins}
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
<3--[Emily]--<<
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:34 pm

[Accepted. Does Emily have a last name?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 10:38 pm

(Omg, I forgot the last name? xD)

(Carlahhoh. I meant for 3 H's.)

(And can she be in the movie?)

(RP?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 10:42 pm

Deliaha got of out of her black Eclipse and was immeditly surrounded by the papparrazzi and stalkerish fans. Deliaha completly ignored them and walked into the little pastry shop. She stood in line she moved her Coach bag on the other arm and waited patienly in line.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:42 pm

[Sure! Who and who?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 10:44 pm

(Ally and Emily?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:46 pm

*Strongly*[Emo]tional wrote:Deliaha got of out of her black Eclipse and was immeditly surrounded by the papparrazzi and stalkerish fans. Deliaha completly ignored them and walked into the little pastry shop. She stood in line she moved her Coach bag on the other arm and waited patienly in line.

I winced as a fan pulled my arm and yanked it hard. I elbowed her out of the way and made way to the door. I ignored all the fans screaming my name and pushing paper in my face. Finally, I got in the store as the whole crowd followed me in. I got in line behind an equally popular girl.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 3/5/2010, 10:47 pm

Full Name- Selene Amalia Yew
Gender- female
Age- 18
Description (Pics okay)- Selene is a skinny, tall girl with tanned skin. She has blonde hair with icy blue streaks,and her eyes are blue.
Personality- TBPO
Acting Career/History- Selene started acting at age seven.
Other-Noppee

Full Name- Jeremy Kyle Grey
Gender- male
Age- 20
Description (Pics okay)- Jeremy had black hair, and dark brown eyes.
Personality- TBPO
Acting Career/History- Jeremy has been acting since birth. His parents were in acting too.
Other-
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 3 Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:48 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Ally and Emily?)
[Sure!]

I chattered rapidly to my assistant on my iPhone as I walked to the studio set. I slung my Kate Spade hobo bag over my shoulder as I entered the double doors.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 10:49 pm

(Hey Princess want to rp?)
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:51 pm

(Accepted Muffins!)
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 10:52 pm

Emily was grinning as she high-fived fans. They were so cute sometimes. Her bodyguard trailed, cautious. A paparazzi dude stepped over the blocker, and he punched him. The fans were still screaming. Emily rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Rob." She said. He nodded. Emily spotted a small little girl, waving a pen and a small piece of paper. I bent down and signed it. She looked up at me in wonder.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:55 pm

[g2g everyone!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 10:56 pm

(No! Sad)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 3/5/2010, 10:58 pm

[Sure,CA.(: Who do you have? And..check your PM box.xD]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 10:59 pm

(RP anyone else?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 11:00 pm

HeartEd wrote:
*Strongly*[Emo]tional wrote:Deliaha got of out of her black Eclipse and was immeditly surrounded by the papparrazzi and stalkerish fans. Deliaha completly ignored them and walked into the little pastry shop. She stood in line she moved her Coach bag on the other arm and waited patienly in line.

I winced as a fan pulled my arm and yanked it hard. I elbowed her out of the way and made way to the door. I ignored all the fans screaming my name and pushing paper in my face. Finally, I got in the store as the whole crowd followed me in. I got in line behind an equally popular girl.

Deliaha looked behind her and she saw girls crowding around the cute guy behind her. Deliaha flashed him a smile and then continued to wait in the long screaming fan line just to get a pastry.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 11:00 pm

[I have Brooke Davis open Princess. And your characters are accepted!Lol]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 3/5/2010, 11:01 pm

[I'll Rp,Twarry.(:]
[Ooh, Yay! Rp there too?=D And.. I have Jeremy or Hanna. Your choice]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 11:03 pm

('Kay. Who n' who?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 3/5/2010, 11:05 pm

[Uhm.. I dunno till CA says which one of my characters she wants to use with her.xD]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 11:05 pm

[Oh will go with Jeremy! And yeah we can tottaly rp there. I'll meet you there:)]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 3/5/2010, 11:07 pm

[Okay, and Okay.I start here,you start there?]
[I'll use Hanna with you, Twarry.(:]

[CA:] Jeremy got into his red Ferrari, and drove to a photo shot he was due to have with another star.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 11:11 pm

Brooke got in to her Yellow Eclipse convertiable. Brooke was wearing a pair of light blue desighner skinny jeans with a white tank top that was very shiny and exspensive by the designer Kimora Lee Simions. She wasn't sure hot this photo shot was going to go with the other star since she never met the other star before.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 3/5/2010, 11:13 pm

Jeremy sighed and plopped down in the chair where a hairdresser was supposed to be fixing his hair. She was late,of course. He frowned,and waited.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 11:14 pm

{Neon Muffins} wrote:[Okay, and Okay.I start here,you start there?]
[I'll use Hanna with you, Twarry.(:]

[CA:] Jeremy got into his red Ferrari, and drove to a photo shot he was due to have with another star.

(Hanna? Did you submit a form for Hanna? 'Cuz she's not up there. XP)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next