The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

+9
Mandy-Love
Cyn431
{Neon Muffins}
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
<3--[Emily]--<<
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 7:37 pm

I sat down as Tony started talking again. I turned around to face Gracie. "Get me some coffee Grace. I'm beat." I yawned again. I'd been up last night till 3 at my last movie's premiere party. My assistant smiled at me. "Already done." she said, producing a steamy cup of Starbucks. I grabbed for it eagerly but not before Paul, my nutritionist got ahold of the coffee. "No whip, no sugar, low fat, low carb, soymilk?" He asked Gracie. She shook her head "no" Paul returned the cup to me and I took a long rewarding sip.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/4/2010, 7:40 pm

[[Ummm... Doesn't matter to me (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy

Shiner -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 7:42 pm

I watched as Tyler started talking to his assistant. I took a look at the cast list and saw that the boy, Tyler, had the lead male part. I walked over to him once the director was done talking. "Hi. I'm Anastasia. Looks like we'll be working together." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/4/2010, 7:43 pm

[Rp anyone?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 7:44 pm

[Hearts- Neither do I. Can you start?]

I put down the Starbucks cup to look at the girl in front of me. "Hey, I'm Tyler." I smiled. "Have I seen you before?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 7:50 pm

"Hey, I'm Tyler." The boy smiled at me. Atleast he wasn't one of those stuck-up jerks. "Have I seen you before?" He asked. "Nah. Probebly you just saw me in Full House, Barney, Disney Channel, Nickelodian, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Houswives, and five movies." I said
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 7:52 pm

"Oh yeah! I guest starred in a Desperate Housewives episode." I winked at her. "I knew I knew you from somewhere!"

[g2g for Dinner. I'll be back in a while.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/4/2010, 7:58 pm

[[gotta go grounded ill sneak on tmrw and mayb we can rp then? (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 8:04 pm

"Oh yeah! I guest starred in a Desperate Housewives episode." He winked. I laughed. "Was that you? That must have been years ago!" I said. "I knew I knew you from somewhere!" He exlaimed. "I was Susan's step-daughter. Who's son were you? Don't tell me.. Don't tell me... Heidi? No, Lynette? Ug, I give up." I sighed with a laugh.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 8:32 pm

I smiled. "I was Bree's relative or something. That was a while back..." I said. Then, Tony came up to us. "Tyler! Anna! You met! I was thinking you guys could do a little improv for me so I can see how you two work together." he requested.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 8:34 pm

He smiled. "I was Bree's relative or something. That was a while back..." He said as the director came up. "Tyler! Anna! You met! I was thinking you guys could do a little improv for me so I can see how you two work together." He requested. "We already met four years ago on Desperate Housewives." I smiled. "So, what time do I have to come to set tomorrow?" I asked the director.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 8:38 pm

Tony replied, "Same time! Be prepared for a table read and some runthroughs!" He then marched off. I sighed. "Great, just more stuff to add to my list." I called over Gracie. "Add it to the planner." I told her.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 8:38 pm

[Ug, GTG. Bye]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 8:38 pm

[See ya!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 8:40 pm

[Anyone wanna RP?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/4/2010, 8:53 pm

[Anyone wanna join? Always accepting!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/5/2010, 10:31 am

"Same time! Be prepared for a table read and some runthroughs!" Tony said, marching off. "Great, just more stuff to add to my list." He said, calling over to his planner. "So I'm guessing six am." I sighed. "Add it to the planner." He told her. I took out my electronic planner that wasn't even avalible in the U.S.A yet and started putting the alarm on for five am.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 9:09 pm

[RP anyone?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 9:17 pm

(Hey !)
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 9:21 pm

[Hey! RP? Who and Who?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 9:25 pm

(I an going to use Deliaha)
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 9:28 pm

[Ill use Tyler. You start?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/5/2010, 9:49 pm

(Lol I am notvreally sure how to since I har never rped here)
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/5/2010, 10:24 pm

[K, I'll start. Watch and learn!]

I drove in my Mercedes convertible down Rodeo Drive. My agent Connie and my publicist Nancy screamed at me through my blackberry. I winced as Nancy shrieked about the upcoming Teen Choice Awards. "Guys, relax. I'll be there. Just trying to have breakfast like a normal person." I stepped out of the car and was instantly surronded by papparazzi and fans. I tried to the best of my ability to get to the pastry shop in front of me. I regretted that I had left my bodygaurd Jordan at home
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/5/2010, 10:31 pm

Full Name- Jason Vélo
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Description (Pics okay)-
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 337701443_fb6e4f3ab5 Personality- TBPO
Acting Career/History- Do I have to do this?
Other- He's French-Canadian

Full Name- Emily
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Description (Pics okay)-

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Scene_emo_girl_hot_diamond_daphne
Personality- YBPO
Acting Career/History- DIHTDT?
Other-
None
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next