The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD

2 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD Empty Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD

Post by SaddleClub 3/7/2010, 12:57 am

So I don't think my mom cares -- or remembers -- about my room banishment anymore.

There's a whole buncha stuff I said about Juice on the Crusher's Club. xD

This is random, and about Derek:
About a week ago, apparently Janelle said something to him or whatever that made him all mad and such and he said to me, "Give me a list of things that can hurt u. Im such a ****** ****** and ****** and i dont care bout anyone. So i wanna try and change blah" (words starred out by me cuz they're....Twig inappropriate) and I said, "Huh?" and then he said, "Just plz do it. i jus dont wanna fight. and feel free tn put me down" (I think he meant 'to') and we were just discussing that for a while. So today, this was our conversation:
Me: Hey, remember like a week ago when you said to make a list of things that hurt me or whatever?
Derek: Yeah
Me: Well i finally made that list. I basically said "i hate" for everything, but they fall under the same category
Derek: Ok wat?
Me: Ik youre either gonna ignore it or say its all not true, but i'll send it
Me: I hate when you ignore me. And i hate when you always make up excuses when i ask why. I hate when you lie to me and how you act like my friend only half the time. I hate feeling like im the only one of us actually trying to be friends again. When tori or someone says something bad about you, i try to defend you and say that youre nice, but later you ignore me ((I meant to add here: 'and i wonder if i should have defended you' but i forgot)). I hate constantly feeling like im annoying and thats the reason youre ignoring me. But most of all, i hate thinking about how things used to be and wondering what changed.....
Derek: Hm i c
Me: Yeah

So I guess we'll see what Derek does now. The ball's in his court. (Wooooow, did I really just use a phrase my dad uses all the time???)

I feel like a lazy sack a lot. Just sayin.

*pops lips* Well, I don't know what to say now. I shall end this, I presume.

Adios,
Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD

Post by shadowsowner888 3/7/2010, 11:43 am

Aww, good luck with Derek. I hope he can take your words to heart!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 1312Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 2412Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 3349Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 3548Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD

Post by SaddleClub 3/7/2010, 4:18 pm

Thanks, Shadow. I hope so, too. Although, it took him a while to get that I hated being called a Jew and 'Cracky the Crackhead'....I had to wear a cross necklace for like 3 months and change my contact name in his phone before he got the hint. He can be such an idiot, sometimes. xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/8/2010, 8:23 pm

Meh, boys can be like that. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 1312Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 2412Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 3349Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 3548Saddle's Blog for 3/6/10 ~ I don't really know what to write about xD 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/8/2010, 9:41 pm

Yeah Razz
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down