The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice] Empty Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice]

Post by rattyjol 3/11/2010, 1:50 am

Info here.

My characters:

Name: Lais
Species: Water Dragon
Area: the Lake
Herd/weyr: Asa Weyr
Description: She has deep blue scales and sea-green eyes.
Personality: TBPO
Other: N/A

Name: Gaer
Species: Sky Dragon
Area: the Skies
Herd/weyr: Hemlé Weyr
Description: He has pale blue scales and dark gray eyes, with slightly darker blue wings.

Name: Morre
Species: Wanderer, in the shape of a Water Dragon
Area: the Lake
Herd/weyr: Asa Weyr
Description: Light turquoise scales and blue eyes.

I'll make more characters tomorrow. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice] Empty Re: Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice]

Post by Miss_Alice 3/24/2010, 12:38 am

Name: Geesya.
Species: Sky
Area: The Skies.
Herd/weyr: Hemlé Weyr
Description: A very small dragon she is, from her head is dark blue scales, then it fades to a very light blue.

{*bows down to Ratty* I AM SO SORRY! So much happened, and I lost my computer...}
{I'm gonna make a few more characters tomorrow...}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice] Empty Re: Scaled Wings/Crystal Waves [Private RP with Miss_Alice]

Post by rattyjol 3/24/2010, 12:57 am

('S all right. Smile Kk, just start whenever you're ready.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/24/2010, 12:57 am

{Good, that's good... Um, though, can you start, please? Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/24/2010, 12:59 am

(-grumble- Fine. xD LMK when you've got all your characters up and I'll start then. Rolling Eyes)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/25/2010, 2:39 pm

{I-- being one who doesn't know if spring is capitalized each time xD -- has decided to make new characters as she goes on. You start?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/25/2010, 7:36 pm

Gaer: I soared over the Lake, my huge wings spread to their full extent as I glided over the smooth, glassy water. The clear Skies stretched off to the horizon above and around me, promising good weather and good hunting.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/25/2010, 10:54 pm

Geesya darted through the clouds, makings puffs disappear behind her. A smile was made on her small face, and she dipped down, wind whizzing by her.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/25/2010, 11:00 pm

Gaer: I left the Lake behind and flew over the Grasslands, my eyes darting down to the dry plains below before turning back to the more pleasant sight of the sky.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/25/2010, 11:08 pm

Out of no where, Geesya felt as if she was being watched. She urched to a stop, looking around. The odd feeling didn't leave. Her dark blue eyes scanned around her. She couldn't necessarily see anyone, so she flew on, but slowly and not as joyful.

{Alittle slow now-- POTC is on. Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/25/2010, 11:16 pm

(And I must do HW... xP Meh, I'll do it in between posts. Very Happy)

Gaer: I rose above the clouds, my wings slowly beating up and down, the tips brushing the gray mist as they pushed me farther upwards.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/25/2010, 11:22 pm

{Oooh. Shoot. I forgot I had HW. Oh well, left it at home. Very Happy Okayokay. nod }

Geesya stopped again, floating as her small wings beated rapidly. Like a humming bird, but slower. She wanted to call out: 'Who's there?!', but she had lost her voice.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/25/2010, 11:35 pm

Gaer: I suddenly pinned my wings to my sides, hurtling head-first but perfectly controlled back through the clouds and towards the Grasslands far below.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/25/2010, 11:38 pm

{I'm gonna have ta go now, seeyou tomorrow Ratty!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/25/2010, 11:39 pm

(Kk, byeee. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/27/2010, 2:52 pm

The feeling left. Geesya looked around, confused. So... what had just happened again? She flew to the nearest cloud, poking her head through and looking around. She didn't really see anything.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/27/2010, 2:54 pm

Gaer: My wings snapped out again just in time to level out my fall. I skimmed the Grasslands, my talons just barely brushing the grass for a few moments before an updraft caught me, sending me back to the clouds.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/27/2010, 2:58 pm

Oh, wait. She thought, squinting. I think I see something. A dot... that's getting bigger... She flew backward abit, but she still watched with wide blue eyes.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/27/2010, 3:00 pm

Gaer: I flapped my wings a few times to gain height and then did the dive all over again, this time letting out a wild whoop as I hurtled towards the ground.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/27/2010, 3:03 pm

Geesya squinted again, trying to figure out what was happening. She gently flew down alittle, regaining her voice as much as she could.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/27/2010, 3:07 pm

Gaer: I flew back up, ready to do it again, but then I noticed another dragon, way off on the horizon.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/27/2010, 3:08 pm

Geesya blinked a few times, now seeing that the person see was staring at, was another dragon. She floated their for a moment, kinda lost.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/27/2010, 3:14 pm

Gaer: I remained where I was, slightly embarrassed at being seen doing such a childish activity.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/27/2010, 3:18 pm

Geesya floated their, with her small head slightly tilted to the side. What just happened? She thought.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/27/2010, 3:32 pm

Gaer: I started towards her, still embarrassed but bored enough that I decided I'd go talk to her.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next