The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP)) § *Part 1 the Beginning*

+4
Ttyycool
Cheezdoodle23
Malicious Nightmares
Katiegirl97
8 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* Empty § Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP)) § *Part 1 the Beginning*

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 9:57 pm

Prideful Savannah

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* Steve-Bloom-Lion-Pride-PH0295

(Thank you Webbieluvr1924 for letting me make Prideful Savannah on Here )

Maturity: Medium
Fantasy: Low

Long ago, a powerful lion fell in love. His name was Rontu, a decandent of Scar. He swore he would never fall for a girl, he felt they were stupid and had no point. But I guess it is true, there is someone for everyone.
In their first litter together, they had twin boys. Kenson and Kaden. Both very strong and playful, yet their personalities were so different. Kenson was fair, sweet, and a kiss up. Kaden was sneaky, rude, and was constantly challenging his parents.

A while later their mother got pregnant again, and gave birth to five weak, barely clinging to life cubs. A few days later, all but one died. They named her Kaylin, and both of her brothers loved her to death.

When they were very young adults, their father told them of Scar and how the were related to him, in hopes that they would want to work for the same power.
Kenson was horrified, and cried in misery thinking he was evil.
Kaylin didn’t quite get it, but copied her brother and cried as well deciding it was the best thing to do.
Kaden, well Kaden is a different story. There was a spark in his eyes…. The lust for power was in him.

After their dad grew old and died, long after their mom already had, they decided to make their own tribes. Of course this was Kaden’s idea.

Kenson made Seapride, that was always giving to the helpless.

Kaden made Waterfallpride, that was always seeking more power

And Kaylin made Goldenpride, that was always curious about other animals. Kaylin always had been, so that pretty much explains it.

Rules:

*Follow all TWG Rules.
*Please use [], {}, (), or OCC: when you're out of character
* Use " " when your character is speaking
*No God-moding
*No Power-playing
*If you get a high position, I will require you be active. If you're not on for a month without saying why, we shall say your Cherrie has gone missing. When you get back your Cherrie will come back but wont have its High position
* Please type “The land of prideful savannah” in your form in bold lime green with your form
* Please PM me the form or post it on the thread
* You may make charries in StarPride and every lion/lioness has a second chance to be born again. If you want but they can only be reborn once.
* And Have fun

Mating & Cubs
Wait 3 real days before mating with another lion.
After 4 days the lioness can have up to 6 cubs.

Description:
Hyenas and African Wild Dogs have been noticed around the pride lands lately. The lions aren't to sure, and they want to protect their land.

Position Information:
King/Queen: The head of the pride who has the power to declare war and tell the pride members what to do. They also pick the other positions. You can only acquire this position by mating with the current King/Queen

Prince/Princess: Sons and Daughters of the King and Queen. One of the princes or princesses take over the pride when the King and Queen grow old. You have to be a daughter or son of the King and Queen to get this position.

Beta: If the King and Queen are both ill or gone, the beta will take over until they are able to rule again or a prince/princess takes over. They also protect the King and Queen. You get this position by being appointed by the King/Queen. TIP: If you want this position, don't ONLY RP with the King and Queen.

Medicine Lion/Lioness: Treat other animals so they're injuries/sicknesses heal. They don't have the power to heal, just the knowledge. You are appointed thi position by the King/Queen.

Territories:

Seapride:
There is a watering hole with a small stream that mostly rests in Sea’s land, but since there isn’t much water around they have to share it with Waterfallpride and Goldenpride, though we don't really like to. Most of the land is sand, but there are a few trees and sunning rocks. There is one large rock in the middle of the land where the alpha has gatherings.

Waterfallpride:
None of the watering hole is in it’s territory, but they have something better. In a secret place, in the middle of a cliff away from all the other prides, there is a magic waterfall. The water is as dark as night, and fireflies love lighting it up. Whisper is the only one Aaron told out of his pride, so it is still a pretty big secret. A large oak tree rests on the east side of the territory where the leader has gatherings, and there are a few rocks and trees scattered along the territory.

Goldenpride:
Goldenpride is the closest to the hyena’s territory, they don’t feel as hostile towards the hyenas. Their territory is probably the driest, and has the least plants. There is a big, flat plaing near the northern part where most of the prey is. That's probably because a small trickle of the stream lies there. Gatherings are held in a small canyon in the middle of the territory.

Vinepride:
VinePride is set a little past Sea Pride, not quite bordering it. The Pride has more vegetation than most of the Prides. They, like all of the Prides, have a Pride Rock though it is a little smaller than the others and covered in beautiful, twisted vines. They have their own watering hole that sits near the edge of the territory. Large rocks stand in between the border and Pride Rock and are great for sunning. The leader will always hold gatherings under the large Oak. She sits on the second lowest branch while her Pride gathers around the tree

Sky Pride:
Sky Pride is a very dusty pride that is the farthest from all of the other Prides. This Pride has the most prey, probably due to the fact that they have a large waterfall with lots of vegetation near it and Pride Rock. Sunning rocks are located all over the territory, and Asdin and Dusk hold gatherings at Pride Rock.

Silverpride:
The closest prides to the very large Silverpride, Vinepride and Seapride, are about 2 miles (3.22 kilometers) of pure sand away, making it very hard to reach. However, Silverpride members have better endurance than most, making it easier for them to travel to other prides. Their territory is lightly frosted in what seems to be silver stardust, hence the name. It has a lot of vegetation, tropical stuff like palm trees, vines, and ferns. In the middle, there is a giant watering hole, filled with many fish. Most of the prey is fish and tropical animals such as monkeys and birds, but on the outskirts, you can catch the same animals as other prides do. To the north side, there is crystal cavern that only Ariela, Yukiko, and Razi know of, and it is impossible for anyone else to find it, it is guarded to the unpermitted by Starpride's forcefield.

Out-lands:
The outlands are dark and shdowy. It's a large strip of land that is next to the boarders of 3 prides, Sky Pride, Golden Pride, and is 4.3 miles away from Silver Pride's boarder. The land is next to the Hyena's territories, and is like there allies. The Outlands are sandy, and deserted from much tropical creatures. It has wilder beasts, some Hogs, and zebras with a few gazelles.

Glow Pride:
GlowPride is a large expanse of land. The borders glow white, and its easy to see. Near the SilverPride border is a small lake. It looks five mouse lenghts deep, but its really almost 6 lions lengths deep. The PrideRock is very large, and flat. The prey is mostly gazelle, zebra, field mice, and a few buffalo.

Lion Form:

Name:
Description(this will go on the front, make it something good...):
Personality:
Bloodline(related to who? This may be unknown):
Position Wanted (If any):
Other:

Hyena/African Wild Dog Form:

Name:
Pack:
Bloodline (Can be unknown):
Animal:
Other:

Seapride:

King: ??

Queen: Aquamarine- She is a Beautiful Silky Lioness. She has a Golden Brown coat and is a normal size for a lioness. She is Strong and Beautiful. She has Beautiful Sparkling Ocean Blue eyes.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Princes:

Princesses:

Beta pairs:

Yuha- Pale tan fur, with what seems to be white socks down at his paws.
(Mooniepie)

+

Jazabelle- Jazabelle is a mostly golden lioness with white around her paws, on her chest and on the tip of her tail. The tip of her ears are a light brown(Kind of like dry dirt). Besides those markings, she is golden everywhere else.
Her coat is very soft. She got that from her mother. Her eyes are a green tint.
(Doggiewriter23)

+

Medicine Lion:

Males:

Kovu- He is a dark Brown almost a Black but not quite. He has a dark Black mane. He is a big lion and is strong. He has dark mysterious Black eyes
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Yuha- Pale tan fur, with what seems to be white socks down at his paws.
(Mooniepie)

Wyatt- Dark brown coloured, with tan fur near his feet. His eyes are dark blue.
(Mooniepie)

Females:

Aquamarine- She is a Beautiful Silky Lioness. She has a Golden Brown coat and is a normal size for a lioness. She is Strong and Beautiful. She has Beautiful Sparkling Ocean Blue eyes.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Carly- She is a Light orangish Gold. She is small and strong. She has beautiful golden eyes that sparkle in the light
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Yuma- Pale tan, almost cream coloured, with white fur near her paws.
(Mooniepie)

Jazabelle- Jazabelle is a mostly golden lioness with white around her paws, on her chest and on the tip of her tail. The tip of her ears are a light brown(Kind of like dry dirt). Besides those markings, she is golden everywhere else.
Her coat is very soft. She got that from her mother. Her eyes are a green tint.
(Doggiewriter23)

Mothers and Cubs:

( Orphan )
Tara- She is a small Tan Cub with aqua blue eyes. But dont under estimate her she might be small but is very fast and kinda strong.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Waterfallpride:

Kings: ??

Queen: Echo is a large, muscular lioness with with long white claws and teeth. Her fur is short and amber colored, and her eyes are jade.
(Ttycool)

Princes:

Princesses:

Beta Pair:

Medicine Lion:

Males:

Blaze- He is a Light Brownish light light blue Lion. He is Strong and his body is built. He Is big but not the biggest lion. He has a Deep Dark Blue eyes that seem to go on for miles
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Zelda- light golden fur almost amber like, dark brown eyes with tiny bit of yellow that almost always show happiness, a small scar on one of her hind legs after being in a fight with and older lion
(Cheezdoodle23)

Artemis-Light silvery colored fur with splashes of a darker tan on her underside. The same dark tan covers her tail, ears, and muzzle.
(Kathryn236)

Mothers and Cubs:

(Orphan)
Rain- She is a dark tanish Brown lioness. She is small and weak. She has beautiful lake blue eyes that sparkle. She has a raindrop shaped mark on her left thigh. The mark is a dark blueish color that matches her eyes. She has always hated the mark it made her feel like a freak, but was normal
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Goldenpride:

King: Sol- Light golden fur, light brown shaggy mane, he has welcoming amber eyes, average sized lion, his paws are a tiny bit bigger than any lion
(Cheezdoodle23)

Queen: Sonny- She is a Light Golden lioness who is small but is Strong. She has a Dark goldish Brown mark on her thigh that is a Sun. She has Beautiful Gold Hazel eyes that Sparkle in the Savannah sunlight. She is Beautiful but there are many other lioness twice as beautiful as her
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Princes:

Princesses:

Beta pair 1:

Beta pair 2:

Medicine Lion:

Males:

Sol- Light golden fur, light brown shaggy mane, he has welcoming amber eyes, average sized lion, his paws are a tiny bit bigger than any lion
(Cheezdoodle23)

Riley- He is a Charming Golden Lion. He is a normal size and is strong. His fur is silky and smooth. He has Crystal Blue eyes that sparkle,. Some say he has a heart colder then dry ice.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Sonny- She is a Light Golden lioness who is small but is Strong. She has a Dark goldish Brown mark on her thigh that is a Sun. She has Beautiful Gold Hazel eyes that Sparkle in the Savannah sunlight. She is Beautiful but there are many other lionesses twice as beautiful as her
(Katiegirl97 (Me))

Aerolia- Her fur is a lighter brown, which makes her look a little bit strange at first, from afar, almost like a different animal.
(Mooniepie)

Opal- She is a light yellowish Gold, she is almost a white lioness like her father. She is small but kinda strong. She has Opal milky blue eyes that catch alot of peoples attention.
( Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Mothers and Cubs:

Out-landers:

King: Edge- He is a Jet Black Lion. He is Strong and Big. His Body is Built as most Lion’s are. He has dark Mysterious Deep Dark Brown eyes that are like a Vortex with no end to them.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Queen: Ashke- Description added later
(Miafire)

Princes:

Princesses:

Deputy:

Males:

Edge- He is a Jet Black Lion. He is Strong and Big. His Body is Built as most Lion’s are. He has dark Mysterious Deep Dark Brown eyes that are like a Vortex with no end to them.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Mothers and cubs:

Vine Pride

Queen: Rose- She is a whitish blush pink lioness. She is small and not very strong. She is as Delicate as a Rose. She is beautiful and she has Pinkish light purple eyes that sparkle even in the dark. She is a charmer and her fur is like velvet
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Princes:

Princesses:

Beta Pair:

Med Lion:

Male:

Willow- White - albino - lion, whose eyes range from red to a pinkish colour
(Mooniepie)

Female:
Rose- She is a whitish blush pink lioness. She is small and not very strong. She is as Delicate as a Rose. She is beautiful and she has Pinkish light purple eyes that sparkle even in the dark. She is a charmer and her fur is like velvet
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Mothers and Cubs:

Sky Pride

King: Falcon- He is a Dark Brown almost a reddish Brown Lion. His fur is soft but sometimes feels like feathers. He is Strong and is a normal size lion. He has Dark Hazel eyes that catch a lot of lions/ lionesses attention. He has a built body and is a Charmer
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Queen: Dusk- ( Will be add soon )
(Miafire)

Princes:

Princesses:

Beta Pair 1:

Beta Pair 2:

Males:

Falcon- He is a Dark Brown almost a reddish Brown Lion. His fur is soft but sometimes feels like feathers. He is Strong and is a normal size lion. He has Dark Hazel eyes that catch a lot of lions/ lionesses attention. He has a built body and is a Charmer
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Kamren- He is a Dark fured Lion. He has a Black Mane and his fur is a sleek jet black. He is strong and Built. He has Dark
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Dusk- (Description will be added later)
(Miafire)

Mothers and Cubs:

SilverPride

Queen: Sylvia- She is a whitish Silver lioness. Her fur is like velvet. She is small but don’t underestimate her she is a strong lioness even she doesn’t look strong. She has light sky Blue eyes that sparkle.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Princes:

Princesses:

Betas:

Pair one:

Pair two:

Medicine lion:

Males:

Females:
: Sylvia- She is a whitish Silver lioness. Her fur is like velvet. She is small but don’t underestimate her she is a strong lioness even she doesn’t look strong. She has light sky Blue eyes that sparkle.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Mothers and Cubs:

Glow Pride

King: Neon Claw- He is a Golden Lion that almost seems to Glow in the sunlight. He is a Strong Lion and he is a normal size. He has beautiful Neon Blue eyes that glow almost. His fur is soft and looks like is glows like a million Sapphires in the sunlight
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Queen: ??

Princes:

Princesses:

Beta Pair:

Med Lion/Lioness:

Males:

Neon Claw- He is a Golden Lion that almost seems to Glow in the sunlight. He is a Strong Lion and he is a normal size. He has beautiful Neon Blue eyes that glow almost. His fur is soft and looks like is glows like a million Sapphires in the sunlight
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Mothers and Cubs:

******StarPride******

If one of your charries dies, you can either have them join this pride, or just not RP with them again. A lions/Lioness gets a second chance to live again. They only have 1 more time to live

StarPride Leaders:

These are lions that greet you and if you want to go back, they decide together if you should. It has to be unanimous

Starla- She is almost snowy white Lion which was old because as a cub she was a Dark Brown. Her fur is like Velvet. She is a small lioness and isn’t that strong. She has beautiful Indigo Eyes that pull a lot of lions/ Lionesses in.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

??

Passed Leaders:

Passed Princes, Princesses, Betas:

Passed Deputies:

Passed Males:

Passed Females:

Hyena Canyon:

Deep Night Gang

Leaders:
??

Dawn- She is a Brown with a Dark Brown spot over her left eyes. Her right ear is flipped over. Her fur is soft and silky. She is small but strong don’t be fooled by a pretty face she is very strong. She loves to pick up fights. She has Dark Deep Blue eyes that are filled of memories haunting her mind
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

+

??

??

Deputy: Unknown

Alpha Daughters:

Alpha Sons:

Males:

Name: Zeke- Black and borwn heyena with blue eyes
( Okpo)

Females:

Dawn- She is a Brown with a Dark Brown spot over her left eyes. Her right ear is flipped over. Her fur is soft and silky. She is small but strong don’t be fooled by a pretty face she is very strong. She loves to pick up fights. She has Dark Deep Blue eyes that are filled of memories haunting her mind
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Mothers and pups:

Slim Crevasses Pack

Leaders:

Moon Star- He has silky Light Brown fur. He is Strong and Big. His body is Built and he has dark , dark Emerald Green eyes that go on for miles. He is a charmer and he has a mark on his right thigh it is a Dark Brown mark that looks like a Moon and Sun intertwining.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

??

+

??

??

Deputy:

Alpha Daughters:

Alpha Sons:

Males:
Moon Star- He has silky Light Brown fur. He is Strong and Big. His body is Built and he has dark , dark Emerald Green eyes that go on for miles. He is a charmer and he has a mark on his right thigh it is a Dark Brown mark that looks like a Moon and Sun intertwining.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Mothers and Pups:

[color=darkblue]Shivering Mountains
(African Wild Dogs)

Twisting Skies Pack

Leaders:

Twilight- She is a Jet Black African Wild dog. Her fur is soft and silky. She is Small and kinda Strong. She has a fluffy tail and has Beautiful Deep Purple Eyes that sparkle everywhere she goes. She might be small but she is willing to risk her life to protect her Pack
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

??

+

??

??

Deputy Pair:

Alpha Daughters:

Alpha Sons:

Males:

Jackal- dark brown coat with many black splotches, has bigger than normal sized ears that stick straight up like he is always alert, his blackish-brown eyes almost blend in with his coat only looking at him right at the face is when you can see them(Cheezdoodle23)

Jaguar- Jaguar is a Deep dark brown Afican Wild Dog. He is kinda big and is Strong. He has Piercing Emreled Eyes that can make anyone look at him
( Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Shadow- He is a Strong and Big Afican Wild Dog. His fur is a Sleek Jet Black and is Velvety. His eyes are a deep dark Blue that are almost Black.
( Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Twilight- She is a Jet Black African Wild dog. Her fur is soft and silky. She is Small and kinda Strong. She has a fluffy tail and has Beautiful Deep Purple Eyes that sparkle everywhere she goes. She might be small but she is willing to risk her life to protect her Pack
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Mothers and Pups:

Northen Lights Pack:

Leaders:

Wolf- He is a very Strong African wild dog and his fur is a Silky Grey with White on his Belly and paws. His body is well built and he is a normal size just a bit big. He has deep Blue eyes that almost seem to hypnotize. He has a charming smile and will do anything to protect the ones he loves
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Aurora- Light tan fur with splotches of black and white, coal black eyes, rough coat, fluffy tail
(Cheezdoodle23)

+

??

??

Deputy Pair:

Alpha Daughters:

Juliet- She is a small African Wild Dog with velvet Fur. She is a Creamy colored body and a little tan on her paws, face and muzzle. She has dark Chocolate Brown eyes and a charming smile. She will always be a smaller African Wild Dog. She isnt that Strong and is small
( Me (Katiegirl97) )

Layla- dark brown fur with splotches of black, coal black eyes like her mom
( Cheezdoodle)

Alpha Sons:

Dean- Dean is almost all Black, color. He has some Grey on his muzzle and on his left ear which is flipped over. He is a bigger Afican wild dog and is kinda strong but is a good Afican Wild dog all together. He has deep dark Blue eyes
( Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Roxas- Roxas is a Medium sized Wild dog. His fur is like velvet and is is a creamy color. He has van on his eyes on his left eyes and on his left back leg and front right leg, it looks like he stepped in mud. He is Strong and is a normal size.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Rontu- greyish-brown fur, splotches of black and white fur, hypnotizing blue eyes
(Cheezdoodle) (Passed away )

Males:

Wolf- He is a very Strong African wild dog and his fur is a Silky Grey with White on his Belly and paws. His body is well built and he is a normal size just a bit big. He has deep Blue eyes that almost seem to hypnotize. He has a charming smile and will do anything to protect the ones he loves
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Dean- Dean is almost all Black, color. He has some Grey on his muzzle and on his left ear which is flipped over. He is a bigger Afican wild dog and is kinda strong but is a good Afican Wild dog all together. He has deep dark Blue eyes
( Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Roxas- Roxas is a Medium sized Wild dog. His fur is like velvet and is is a creamy color. He has van on his eyes on his left eyes and on his left back leg and front right leg, it looks like he stepped in mud. He is Strong and is a normal size.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Females:

Aurora- Light tan fur with splotches of black and white, coal black eyes, rough coat, fluffy tail
(Cheezdoodle23)

Juliet- She is a small African Wild Dog with velvet Fur. She is a Creamy colored body and a little tan on her paws, face and muzzle. She has dark Chocolate Brown eyes and a charming smile. She will always be a smaller African Wild Dog. She isnt that Strong and is small
( Me (Katiegirl97) )

( Cheezdoodle)

Mothers and Pups:

Aurora with

( Me (Katiegirl97) )

( Katiegirl97 (Me) )

(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Rontu- greyish-brown fur, splotches of black and white fur, hypnotizing blue eyes
(Cheezdoodle)
passed away Sad

( Cheezdoodle)

***Crimson Star Pack***
If one of your charries dies, you can either have them join this pack, or just not RP with them again. A Hyena/African Wild dog gets a second chance to live again. They only have 1 more time to live.

Leaders of Crimson Star Pack:

Rocky- Rocky is a strong looking Afican wild dog. He has soft fur, and he seems to glow. He is a dark tan on his back and has some grey on his belly and paws. He has beautiful angelic Crystal Blue eyes that sparkle in the Crimson Star's Sun.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Angela- Angela is a soft sweet Hyena, and she is a normal sized Hyena. She is a Greyish White on her belly and a Dark grey on her back. She has a beautiful fluffy tail, and emreled Green eyes that sparkle.
(Katiegirl97 (Me) )

Passed Alphas:

Passed Betas:

Passed Alpha sons: Rontu- Son of Aurora and Wolf Alphas of Northern Lights.: Cheezdoodle23.
(Stepped on by Zebra's) ( Reborn )

Passed Alpha Daughters:

Passed Deputies:

Passes Males:

Passed Females:

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 7/2/2010, 3:13 pm; edited 35 times in total (Reason for editing : removed blue and red)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* Empty Re: § Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP)) § *Part 1 the Beginning*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:09 pm

Name: Dusk
What pride: SkyPride
Description(this will go on the front, make it something good...): [Whatever her description on WI is. -,-]
Personality: Will unroll..?
Bloodline(related to who? This may be unknown): Daughter of Talon [Webbie] and Ashke [Me]
Position Wanted (If any): Queen. Duh and Lah Duh, considering she's mah Queen charrie on WI.
Other: The land of prideful savannah
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* Empty Re: § Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP)) § *Part 1 the Beginning*

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:11 pm

( Mia Smile Accepted Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:12 pm

[[Thank you!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/15/2010, 10:21 pm

Name: Zelda
What pride: Waterfall
Description: light golden fur almost amber like, dark brown eyes with tiny bit of yellow that almost always show happiness, a small scar on one of her hind legs after being in a fight with and older lion
Personality: TBPO
Bloodline: unknown
Position Wanted (If any):
Other: "the land of prideful savannah"
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* 3745

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* 3484

§ Prideful Savannah ((a lion king based RP))  § *Part 1 the Beginning* 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:22 pm

( No problem Mia Smile. Want to rp Falcon and Dusk?)

(Accepted Cheez. Rp?)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:24 pm

[[Sure! You start! >:3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:27 pm

( XD Fine lol. Wait are Falcon and Dusk already mates? You can choose if they are or not.)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:28 pm

[[Sure!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/15/2010, 10:29 pm

Name: Aurora
Pack: Northern Lights
Description: light tan fur with splotches of black and white, coal black eyes, rough coat, fluffy tail
Animal: african wild dog
Other: "land of prideful savannah"
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:30 pm

( I couldnt find the Description there is nothing next to Dusk on WI'S PS.)

(OK Thanks Mia Smile )

Falcon woke up to the streak of sunlight coming over the Horizion. He stood up and shook his fur. He looked over the land from Pride Rock and smiled
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/15/2010, 10:30 pm

(sure, one sec doing one last form)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:30 pm

( Accepted Cheez Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:31 pm

( Lol ok. Who and who?)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/15/2010, 10:36 pm

Name: Jackal
Pack: Twisting Skies
Description: dark brown coat with many black splotches, has bigger than normal sized ears that stick straight up like he is always alert, his blackish-brown eyes almost blend in with his coat only looking at him right at the face is when you can see them
Animal: African wild dog, though many say he looks like a hyena
Other: "land of prideful savannah"

Last edited by Cheezdoodle23 on 3/15/2010, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:38 pm

( Who and Who Cheez? )

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 3/15/2010, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:38 pm

(Oh and Accepted Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/15/2010, 10:40 pm

(uh...... *eenie meanie minie moe* I'll use Aurora)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:40 pm

[[O,o]]

Dusk remained asleep. "Asdin.." she mumbled numerous times, missing her old mate.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:45 pm

( Ok I will use Wolf. Can you start?)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:46 pm

( O.O Yah it wasnt there. What should we say Happened to Asdin?)

Falcon looked over at Dusk and smiled faintly he looked back as the sunrised leaving a Golden, Orange and Pink sky. He smiled
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 10:47 pm

( Ok Cheez I will use Wolf. Can you start?)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/15/2010, 10:48 pm

(yeppers)

Aurora sat on a hill watching the sunrise. Her tail wagged slowly, her cold, black eyes wouldn't look away from the horizon. The sun's radiant light casted an orangish-pink glow across the land.

Last edited by Cheezdoodle23 on 3/15/2010, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:49 pm

[[Hmmm.. I dunno. -,-]]

"Falcon.." she then mumbled continuously.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/15/2010, 11:04 pm

Wolf walked around Nothern lights pack exploring. He smelt the air he looked at the sky and smiled he liked being a leader

(I dont know either)

Falcon looked at Dusk. He patted over to her and relized she was just sleeping he smiled and sat down next to her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next