The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End Empty Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 2:21 pm

Maturity: No pregnacies, but high level violence/kissing.
Fantasy: No magic allowed. JK, everything.

This is based off the Disney Channel show Wizards of Waverly Place. Uhm... yeah. Here's the characters:

Alex: Amanda
Justin: Cyn
Max: Amanda
Mom: Cyn
Dad: Amanda
Harper: Cyn
Teacher: Amanda
Penny the Ditz: Cyn
Amanda: Amanda
Cyn: Cyn

Gigi: Amanda
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End Siggy
Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End SiggyWizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End Siggy
Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End SiggyWizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End Empty Re: Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 5:12 pm

[Yay! Very Happy]
[*looks up* Who be Gigi?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End Empty Re: Wizards Of Waverly Place~ The Beginning of The End

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 6:20 pm

[I randomly claimed her. xD]

[She's the other ditz- remember? Alex's enemy?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 6:54 pm

[OH! *facepalm* My bad. xD
And I just realized Penny was the vampire girl person... I'm assuming Penny is no longer vampire and just annoying ditz? Or both?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 7:21 pm

[She is just a ditz. Very Happy]

[You start?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 8:26 pm

[Yay! xD
I shall. nod]

Harper entered the Waverly Sub Station, greeted by the smell of fresh sandwiches. While many other people seated wanted just that, it wasn't what Harper wanted. She scanned over the family-ran "restaurant" as some may call it, but couldn't quite pick out the face she was looking for. "Oh Alex!" Harper called out, thinking that would catch her friend's attention if she was here, or at least make her job easier.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 9:55 pm

"Hey Harper." Alex promptly left the customer she was talking to, walking over to her best friend. The customer followed, but Alex waved a hand behind her back, since she was obviously doing something more important. "Whatcha want?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/19/2010, 9:06 pm

Harper smiled as her friend approached. Then she noticed the other customer behind Alex, and began to feel sheepish. As a sign of this one hand lifted to her orange-slices necklace (which was one part of her totally-tangerine outfit), although her smile remained. "Hey Alex," she said. "I was just seeing if you were busy..." She looked up again. "It seems like you are."
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 9:52 pm

"Nah, I'm fine." The customer looked irritated, and, at that moment, Alex's dad came out from behind the counter. "Alex! Help the customer!" She groaned, and the customer rolled his eyes. "Let me finish this, Harper."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/19/2010, 10:12 pm

Harper glanced at Alex's dad, and the corners of her mouth twitched to make her smile sorry before it completely vanished. She nodded understandingly, "Oh yeah."
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 10:16 pm

The customer she so didn't want to serve was me, and I could see she was getting bored. "Justin! Your shift!" She called, pulling the apron off and giving it to the man who was supposedly her father. I sighed- it would be easy to just cast a spell on her, make her actually want to do this, but hey- that would be breaking the rules. And I don't do that.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 11:09 pm

[I've got to go... reply anyway! Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/20/2010, 11:00 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:The customer she so didn't want to serve was me, and I could see she was getting bored. "Justin! Your shift!" She called, pulling the apron off and giving it to the man who was supposedly her father. I sighed- it would be easy to just cast a spell on her, make her actually want to do this, but hey- that would be breaking the rules. And I don't do that.
Justin heard his name getting called, and sighed. There goes Alex... again. He walked inside the main restaurant area from *insert location here*, tying his apron on as he walked. Justin happened to walk by his dad, and paused to ask quietly, "She walk out on anybody?" That may have sounded like something date-wise, although Justin was referring to customers.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 11:09 pm

"Uh-huh. Her." He pointed to me, now sitting at a table, drumming my fingers boredly. Gosh. It was so weird how... ornery people could get. Thankfully, I was a wizard. However, it was still slightly irritating.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/20/2010, 11:28 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"Uh-huh. Her." He pointed to me, now sitting at a table, drumming my fingers boredly. Gosh. It was so weird how... ornery people could get. Thankfully, I was a wizard. However, it was still slightly irritating.
Justin sighed and rolled his eyes. Always, she left somebody. "On it," he said and walked over to the customer's table. Justin folded his arms behind his back in a somewhat innocent manner.

"Sorry about that," he apologized to the girl. "Sometimes Alex can leave... without notice." It took him a very brief moment to find 'polite' wording.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/21/2010, 8:42 am

"It's fine. My brother's the same way." I rolled my eyes in knowing-ness, twiddling my thumbs under the table. "Anyway..." I ordered a sandwich [no duh. xD], and smiled at the waiter. He seemed nice enough...
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/31/2010, 4:32 pm

Justin noted the details in his mind and nodded, as if he was confirming that he got the order. He noticed the girl's smile and returned it. "Alright, it'll be here soon," Justin told the customer, in a manner appropriate for a restaurant (you know, not bored), before walking back over to... wherever the orders should go. (Brain lag. xP)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 5:09 pm

"Thanks." I pulled out my book and started reading, very absorbed in the plot.
The girl started reading, and Alex knew she had made the right choice. Who, besides Justin, sat around and read all day? "Anyway, Harper, what did you want?"
Justin's dad prepared the sandwich quickly, handing it back to Justin and smiling. "She's pretty." He remarked, motioning to the girl reading, who flipped a page and giggled to herself.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/2/2010, 10:21 pm

Harper glanced side to side, as if to say something secret, as if she were guilty. In a sense she was, but it wasn't like illegal or anything. Harper's eyes put themselves back to Alex. "Got anymore pretzels?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

Justin glanced back over to the reading girl when his dad made the behind-her-back compliment, although it seemed obvious she'd heard. He smiled. Justin looked to his dad and accepted the sandwich with a nod of agreement, and walked back over to the girl's table.

"There you go," he said as he placed the sandwich on the table. At the same time Justin tried to get a glimpse at the spine of her book for a title of some sort.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/3/2010, 8:57 pm

"Yup. Why?" Alex asked, snacking on the same snack that Harper wanted. "Here." She offered the bag to Harper, taking another handful.
"Thanks." I smiled, finishing the chapter I was on and then realizing that he was staring at my book. "It's Maximum Ride." I explained, marking the book with a homemade bookmark and closing it.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/3/2010, 9:58 pm

Harper glanced at the bag, subconsciously taking out a few pretzels to nibble on. "Not the whole thing...?" she trailed off, seeming shocked. Maybe Alex didn't think it had anything to do with her pretzel dress? (OMG, I'm totally losing it, I can't even remember if the dress is secret or what. xP Curse it being 8:52.)

"Ohhh," Justin stretched out the sound. He nodded. That might have been an excuse for not being able to figure out the title from the outside. "Good one," Justin commented on the book series. He paused for a moment. Asking a quick question wouldn't hurt... right? Oh well.
"Is that the new one?" he asked quickly, referring to Fang.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/3/2010, 10:06 pm

"Yep. I'm rereading it, since my friend finally gave it back. I had to drive by his house to pick it up, but so worth it." I ran a finger through my bangs, the way I always did when i was nervous or felt awkward.
"Why would you come over just to eat pretzels?" Alex asked, very confused. "Unless.... please don't tell me you're working on a pretzel dress Harper."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 4:36 pm

[Reply?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/9/2010, 5:39 pm

[I didn't press the Send button? xP My gosh I'm stupid.]

Justin nodded in understanding. "I'd like to say it's a good book," he said. "but a new girl in class snatched it before I could get started on it." He would've continued to explain a bit, but he didn't find details necessary. Besides, all Justin knew was she was new and instantly befriended Harper the other day.
Justin glanced to the side and saw someone else in need of serving. "I shouldn't be nosy." Apology lingered in his tone. "Well, enjoy," he said with a smile, and turned to take orders. Although, his movement was reluctant, for she seemed like an interesting girl.

Harper giggled once she'd finished off a pretzel. "It's looking good so far!" she exclaimed. That pretty much gave away the fact she was doing a pretzel dress and wanted a couple extra.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 6:02 pm

[Smooth. xD]

"You can borrow this one if you want." I offered, pulling my bookmark out and handing the book to him. "I've read it twice anyway." Shrugging, I smiled in a friendly way. "I live right down the block anyway. We just moved in last week." Then I realized that I shouldn't explain my life story while he ws working. "I'll talk to you later? When you're not working?" I asked, trying to not sound to hopeful and crazy.
"Oh, crud. Really, Harper?" Alex asked. "You can have these." She handed Harper the pretzels, and then walked over to her brother. "So, I see someone's gotta crush."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next