The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! Empty Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/6/2010, 9:48 pm

Maturity: High-graphic kissing and violence
Fantasy: Huh. Check the title.

Secrets, Secrets, deep within.
Who can I trust to tell?
Who will take you to the grave?
Who will never let you go?
Secrets, secrets, deep within.
Who can I trust to tell?

Justin Russo. Max Russo. Alex Russo. Mason Greyback. Juliet Vanhussen. Amanda Noelle. Katie. All of them have a secret to tell.
Secrets, Secrets, deep within.
Who can I trust to tell?
Who will take you to the grave?
Who will never let you go?
Secrets, secrets, deep within.
Who can I trust to tell?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/6/2010, 9:49 pm

Characters

Justin: Katie
Max: Amanda
Alex: Amanda
Dad: Katie
Mom: Katie
Juliet: Katie
Mason: Amanda
Principal: Amanda
Amanda: Amanda
Katie: Katie
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/6/2010, 9:50 pm

**RESERVED**
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/6/2010, 9:52 pm

***RESERVED***
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/6/2010, 10:03 pm

[I shall start. (:]

[Right now, it's winter, so she doesn't have allergies yet. Wink]

I opened the door to the Waverly Sub Station, wondering how good this place was. I was new in town and honestly had no idea where I was or what I was doing here. So I opened the door confidently, stepping into the restaurant and pulling my jacket tighter around myself. It was really cold outside, and inside as well, and I had a very delicate immune system, thanks to something in my childhood- not going to mention that now. Anyway, I sat down at a table and ran my hands nover the smooth surface, trying to ignore the goosebumps.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/6/2010, 10:13 pm

(Ok, Smile )

Justin was behind the counter washing the dishes, when he looked up and sawa girl. He finished washing the plate in his hand and sat it down. Justin put his apron on and on the way out from behind the counter grabbed the notepad, and walked over. He smiled greetingly " Welcome To Waverly Sub Station. I am Justin and how may I help you? " he asked kindly. Justin put the pencil tip on the pad ready to jot down her order.

( It's Awesome Thread Amanda (:. My girl's last name will be... Hall Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/6/2010, 10:19 pm

I smiled in his direction, zipping up my jacket and smiling. "Nice to meet you, Justin. I'm Amanda. Um... I'll have a small raspberry lemonade and a ham and cheese, por favor." The random Spanish was an inside joke between my friends back home and I. We always threw Spanish phrases around, for some reason.

[Thanks! Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/6/2010, 10:25 pm

Justin nodded " It's nice to meet you too ", he said with a slight smile on his face. He wrote down her order swiftly as she spoke. Justin looked up at Amanda after he finished writing her order, " Your food will be out here momentarily " he said with a smile, as he turned around to get her drink. He walked over behind the counter and got her a Raspberry Lemonade, and brought it over to her. He softly sat it down in front of her and smile lightly again, he wanted to have a conversation with her but, couldn't think of anything to say.

(No Problam Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/7/2010, 9:17 pm

"Thanks!" I giggled, taking a sip from the straw and shivering ever so slightly. I could feel the goosebumps under my jacket, and I zipped it up quickly. Leaning against the comfortable seat, I looked at him, my pale blue eyes blinking twice. "So, Justin, how old are you, Justin?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/7/2010, 9:43 pm

Justin smiled " No Problam, " he said with a small warm grin. He saw her shiver lightly,then he started to realize it was kinda chilly in the restaurant today. Justin looked into her pale blue eyes and smiled, he listened to her question. It took him a second, " I'm 18. So how old are you? " Justin asked with a smile

(I think he is 18, Sorry if I am wrong. )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/7/2010, 9:52 pm

[It's problem, BTW.]

"I'm turning eighteen tomorrow." I grinned. "But I just moved yesterday, so I have no idea where we're going to celebrate." Of course, it had to be private- eighteen was a huge thing in the wizard world. It's the year before the average time when a wizard finishes his or her studies- of course, I only had one spell left to master, but that wasn't the point. The party was going to be big, with a bunch of magical friends coming over.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 9:41 am

( Ops, sorry )

Justin listened, he smiled " 18, thats really cool " he said kindly. He was about to speak when Jery called the order, " I'll be right back Amanda " he said walking over to the counter, and getting her order. Justin picked it up and grabbed a few napkins, and walked it over to her, "Here you go" he said sitting it down in front of her with a smile. He pulled out the seat at the table next to her's and sat down, " So did you move on Waverly Place? " he asked with a smile
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 9:54 am

"Thanks." I smiled as he set the sandwich in front of me. I folded my hands together and prayed, thanking God for the food, and then looked up.
"Yep. We live over there." I pointed across the street to a house, the moving van still in the front. "I really didn't want to, though. All my friends are back home." I pulled my phone out, finding the pictues of them quickly. "Miranda...Morgan....Jenny...Erin..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 10:11 am

Justin watched her pray, he smiled lightly as he watched. He followed her finger to the moving van, " Oh, Awesome " he said with a smile. Justin looked at her phone and listened as she named the pictures of her friends. He looked up at her " So where did you move from? " he asked her looking into her Pale Blue eyes again.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 10:24 am

"Not awesome." I muttered, taking a small bite. The phone in my hand vibrated, and I clicked the Text Message box.
Hey Amanda. How r u doing? (:
I giggled. It was from Noah, my boyfriend. Since we were both wizards, we could mantain a long-distance relationship. "It's my boyfriend." I explained, texting something back quickly. OK, I guess. Miss u.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 10:41 am

Justin looked at her " Sorry you had to leave your friends " he said looking at her, his face looked guilty and sad. He jumped lighty when her phone vibrated. Justin looked at the phone " Your Boyfriend, Cool. So whats his name? " Justin asked Amanda curiously.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 10:46 am

"Noah." I said quietly as he texted me back. Miss u more.
Hey, l8r, want 2 meet up at the Wiz. Stadium? <3 u. I sighed to myself, blinking back tears. Ya. <3 u 2. g2g soon- lessons. lrning cntct spells. try u l8r.
<3 u
The second I sent that, I turned to Justin. "I may have to go really soon- I've got something to do at my house." Wizard lessons- whoop-de-do. Though I really was excited. Contact spells=faces=seeing Noah.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 11:12 am

Justin looked at her as she texted. He nodded " Oh, Ok. " he said to her, with a unnoticeable sigh. Justin scratched his head " Well, I guess I'll talk to you later maybe? " he asked her. Some people walked in and sat at a table on there other side of the room. Justin sighed " I got to go " he said standing up to go take the other's orders.

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/8/2010, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 11:13 am

[...Springtime?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 11:49 am

[ Sure (: ]

(Are you going to reply or should I make it spring? )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 12:50 pm

[I'll do it.]

sry its spring, amanda. i kno ur not feeling good. ): <3 u Noah had texted to day. I had seen it when I woke up in bed, feeling horrible- headache, sore throat, stuffed-up nose, etc. thx- kno ur not feeling good either. d: <3 u 2 I texted back, sneezing and looking out the window. It was a Saturday- so I would probably head over to the Waverly Sub Station for the second time in my life. My phone in my pocket, inhaler in my purse, I walked across the street, sitting in the first window seat I could find and slumping against the window.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 1:19 pm

[Ok, Thanks]

Justin was up before anyone in his house, he was down stairs reading spells out of his pocket spell book. He saw the time and put the book away and headed downstairs, to see Amanda. He put his apron on and walked over " Hey Amanda " he said with a small smile, as he got his note pad out and a pencil.

[ Is note pad 1 word or 2? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 1:26 pm

"Huh?" I looked up from my daze, my eyes red and watery. "Oh. Hey." My voice was stuffy and nasaly and just sick, like the way I was feeling. "Hey Justin." I smiled slightly, flicking my phone off before we got into a conversation. "Haven't seen you in a while, have I?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 1:34 pm

Justin smiled lightly " Yah, Long time no see ", he said softly " So how have you been? " he asked noticing she sounded sick. He smiled lightly " Um, so what would you like? " Justin asked her with a smile. Justin like before pulled out the chair from the table next to Amanda's table, and sat down.

[Guess what I just noticed Razz]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/8/2010, 1:43 pm

[What?]

[BTW, Justin has allergies. Wink]

"Allergies." I muttered, coughing harshly. "Same as last time, silly person." I was so not in the mo0d to tease him. I leaned back on the seat, letting my aching head rest for a few seconds before my phone rang. I grabbed it, thinking I had turned it off, but apparently I hadn't.
they say its worse up there. sry, mandy. miss u- btw, dont forget im coming over in a week. (:
I grinned. ya its worse than evr- can't wait 2 see u. <3
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next