The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2010, 3:57 pm

His cracked voice and cough pulled at my heart. And then Noah came back. "Amanda? I forgot to tell you something." I rested my head on his shoulder, and his hands came around my torso unwillingly. "Sweetheart?" He murmured. "I'm here."
"Yeah, um... this whole long-distance thing... it's not going to work."
He took my waist gently and pushed me away, a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry, Amanda. It's just too hard." He brushed a hand over my cheek again, but it wasn't the same. And then he was gone again, and it felt as if he had taken my heart with him.
"Justin..." I whispered softly, lying my head on the couch. "You're a guy. Tell me what to do." I rubbed his back softly, knowing he didn't feel well. "No, scratch that. Rest up. I'm being selfish." I said, feeling guilty again as I put the part of my hands nearest to my wrist on his shoulders and making small circles. "Relax."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/10/2010, 7:04 pm

[Reply?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7