The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/21/2010, 8:15 pm

"He's going to be fine." I said, kissing him lightly on the cheek. He was pale-ing fast. "Noah? Want to flash back?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 5 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Katiegirl97 5/21/2010, 11:50 pm

Justin nodded " Thats good " he said with a slight smile. He looked at Noah feeling bad for him, he woundered why he didn't just use magic like Justin had.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/22/2010, 10:04 am

I lied a hand on the small of his back, feeling how warm he was. "I'm sorry, Justin, but we're going to have to go. You can come over if you want." I held Noah's hand as we flashed back to my house.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 8:36 am

Justin looked at her and then at Noah " It's Ok, I'll stay here " he said with a small smile. He watched them flash out but before they did Justin said " Hope you feel better " he said giving a nod.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/23/2010, 9:27 am

[Now what?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 2:31 pm

[ Im not sure, something should happen. But what...... ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/30/2010, 7:57 pm

[What if somehow I get sick and start flashing back between Justin's house and mine?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 10:28 pm

[ That would be intresting Very Happy ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/30/2010, 10:32 pm

[KK, I'll start]

Noah was finally better- thank you. But, of course, I was feeling off now. My head had been bothering me all day, and now my stomach had started to hurt. But it really started when I was talking to Noah, and then I was randomly next to Justin.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 10:51 pm

[Thanks Smile ]

Justin was gathering all his stuff like always as he got ready for work, when he turned around and for his suprise it was Amanda. He blinked a few times before speaking " Uh, Hey didn't expect you here " he said with a small smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/30/2010, 10:55 pm

"Neither did I." I muttered, my voice sounding rough, crackly, and nasally. "I was just at my hou-" And then I was back at my house again. And then at Justin's. "-se, and then here, then my house, then back here." I finished, sneezing. "What's going on?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 11:32 pm

Justin rubbed his head in confusing like he did when he was well... confused. He watched her flash back to his house "Im not sure.... My dad might know though " he said to her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 9:41 am

"Where is he?" I asked, suddenly feeling feverish and tired. I could feel my temperature jump about five degrees, and suddenly I was swaying on my feet. Then I was back at my house with Noah's arm around me, quietly trying to calm me......until we were both with Justin again.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 2:46 pm

Justin looke at her "In the...." he was saying before she flashed back to her house, he looked around then back at where she was. When Amanda flashed back he finished his sentence and said "Lair, come one quickly " he said gentally taking her hand and heading torwards the lair. Justin opened the lair door and at first it was the freezer, he said a spell and then opened it again, then it was the lair finally.
Jerry was in there planning for the next wizard class, when he saw Justin, Noah, and Amanda, he didn't know they were wizards so he though quickly " Uh, this is the freezer just really..... " he started to say but Justin shook his head at him.
"There Wizards too Dad " he said walking into the lair, "She keeps flashing to her house and here, without control. We were woundering if you knew anything that would of caused that." he said letting go of her hand gentally, then walked over to the spellbook.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 3:01 pm

Noah's arm around me and Justin's tight hold on my hand were the only things keeping me from falling right there, and even that might not be enough. "Justin, we might as well just let her sleep. You look worn out." Noah rubbed my shoulder gently, lifting me into his arms with barely a breath. "Rest."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 3:11 pm

Justin looked at Amanda then at Noah and nodded, as he kept searching threw the spellbook.
Jery looked at how sick she looked " Justin, I wounder if she maybe as a Wizard cold, that kinda stuff happens when wizards get sick " he said looking at Justin flipping threw the pages swiftly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 3:33 pm

I was asleep within the minute as soon as my head dropped.
"That might be it." I agreed, sitting on a chair in the lair and stroking Amanda's hair.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 3:43 pm

Justin nodded, " Probably, " he said, as he stopped flipping the pages.
Jerry walked over " There is a medican you can make but it has some hard to find materials, that you need to make it " he said putting the last finishing touchs on the board for the wizard class later.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 3:47 pm

"I'll do it." I heard Noah say as my eyes blinked open. "Do what?" I tried to ask, but it came out as a hacking cough. "Shhhh." He stroked a hand down my cheek. "You need to rest. Stay here."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 4:01 pm

Justin stood up " I'll come with you " he said looking at Noah, then he put his wand into his pocket.
Jerry wrote some stuff on a peice of paper quickly then handed it to Noah " This is everything you guy need to get to make it " he said to them both.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 4:05 pm

"I'm coming." I said, standing up and feeling nauseous. "Amanda, I want you to-"
"I don't care what you want me to do, I'm going."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 5:01 pm

Justin had no intenstion of argueing with her so he stayed quiet, and looked at his dad hoping he would do something.
Jerry looked at them " Well, you got the list I'll see you guys later " he said walking out of the lair.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 5:06 pm

Eventually, Noah gave up...but by that time I wasn't in the condition to go at all. "See you later." I kissed his cheek and flashed back to my house.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 5:15 pm

Justin waited for them, then she flashed out and I looked at Noah " Ready?" he asked walking over to the Wizard World Door.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 5:27 pm

"Yeah." Noah looked at where Amanda had been before joining Justin.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next