The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 7:46 pm

Justin nodded " Ok, Come on then " he said with a small smile, he opened the Wizard World door and walked through. He waited for Noah since he had the list of stuff they needed.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 7:56 pm

"Do you want to split up or look for the stuff together?" Noah asked as he entered the portal as well.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:17 pm

Justin nodded " Sure, do you want to just rip the page half so we know what to get?" he asked Noah, as he walked through the portal.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 8:28 pm

"Yeah." Noah took half the list and began to search.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:44 pm

Justin nodded "Ok, " he said taking the other half " I have my wand if you need anything. Meet back here? " he asked before running off. First on the list was Pixie Dust.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 8:46 pm

"Sure."

When Noah had finished finding his objects, he met back where justin had specified.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 9:27 pm

Justin finally found all the stuff and headed back to where he was suppost to meet Noah.
He walked over to him " Got everything? " he asked looking up.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 9:36 pm

"Yup." Noah walked through the portal to see Amanda asleep on the chair. He lied a hand on her head gently.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 10:21 pm

Justin smiled lightly " Good, same here " he said said following through the portal after him, he then shut the door slowly not wanting to wake Amanda up. He walked over with the stuff in his hand and sat them on the table, next to a note from his dad, that said what to do to make the medican.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 10:27 pm

I helped Justin with the potion until Amanda's tired lips kissed my cheek. "Hey." I brushed her cheek gently. "Do you need anything?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 10:31 pm

Justin bit his lip nervously for some unknown reason, and went back to the potion, as he read the list to himself. He add some of the main stuff and went down to the small stuff like the pixie dust.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 10:37 pm

"I'm fine. Need help?" She asked as I wrapped an arm around her. "I think Justin's good."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 11:29 pm

Justin finished a little after and poured the medican into a cup, it smelled good thank godness. He walked over to Amanda and Noah and handed Amanda the cup " Here drink this, it should make you feel better " he said softly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 11:56 pm

I held the cup gently as she took a sip. I could see the change instantenously as her skin darkened from its pale shade and her eyes stopped watering.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 6:13 am

Justin noticed the change and he smiled, he was happy the potion worked like his dad said. He started to clean up the mess from the potion and materials.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 9:42 am

I finished the potion after a few minutes, and Noah's face was glowing. "Amanda? How do you feel?" I grinned. "Never better." I gave him a tight hug that lasted what felt like forever- in a good way. My head was on his shoulder as he stroked my hair calmly with one hand and the other around my waist, holding me close to him. "You don't know how hard it was to leave you behind like that." He whispered into my ear. "I couldn't stand seeing you like that." He let go of my waist and smiled at me, and my heart fluttered. Blushing, I turned to Justin. "Thank you as well." I hugged him tightly despite Noah's quiet protest.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 3:56 pm

Justin smiled lightly and hugged her back, he grinned " Couldn't have done it without Noha's help " he said looking at Noah.
He finally finished cleaning up a little bit afterwards, he smiled lightly, he was happy that everyone was better now and Justin was hoping it would stay that way. [WB Razz]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 4:26 pm

[....me too. xD]

[Can Justin get sick now?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 4:30 pm

[Sure Smile. Should there be a time pass, like a week or something?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 4:59 pm

[Sure. You start?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 8:49 pm

[ Sure ]

Justin woke up a week later feeling horriable, his face was a ghostly pale white, his eyes had dark circles around the bottom, and his eyes were blood shot.
He stayed in bed longer then usal and then forced himself up and out of bed. Justin got ready and headed downstairs almost tripping down them, but he cought himself, thankfully. He went over to get his working apron but could bairly grab andything so he walked into the lair and fell asleep on the couch, in the lair.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 11:17 pm

I flashed into the lair after breakfast, as I so often did, adn saw Justin asleep on the couch. He looked pale, and his eyes were dark around the edges. I naturally moved his hair away from his forehead and felt for a temperature- which, of course, he had. "This isn't good..." I muttered, removing my hand from his forehead and going to go find Justin's father.
Once I had found him and told him about his son, I went back to Justin, where Noah was already next to him. "Hey." I greeted, sitting at Justin's head and looking at him with concern. "Do you think he got what I had, or what?"
"Dunno." Noah answered, but he sounded worried. "I hope he's okay..." I muttered, looking down at him and hoping I hadn't given this to him- I would feel so guilty.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/2/2010, 9:25 pm

Justin had some weird dreams which always happened when he was sick, he hated admitting he was sick though.
Jery was washing the counters when Amanda came over, and started talking to him, about Justin. He listened to every word that came from her he started to think of what would help him get better.
Justin heard Amanda's voice and he lightly opened his now dull watery Brown eyes, and looked up at them. H ewas quiet but sat up slowly, and stretched. Justin looked at him " Hey guys " he said his voice was cracking from his sickness.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/7/2010, 10:22 pm

"Oh. Amanda- I'm leaving in ten minutes. That's why I'm here." I looked at Noah sadly. "I'll miss you." I whispered, kissing him on the cheek gently. "I'll miss you too. But we'll keep in touch." He brushed a finger over my lips. "I love you." He whispered. "Love you too." And he was gone.
"Please, just lie down." I said to Justin, looking around for a glass. "Oh, gosh. This is all my fault..." I blamed myself for everything as I finally found a cup and filled it with water from my wand. "Drink this. It helps, it really does." I murmured, handing him the cup and feeling ever so guilty. I had done this to him. It was thanks to me he was suffering. I dropped my head into my hands next to the couch. "Why do I always mess everything up?" I asked myself.
"Hey Justin!" Max walked in the door to see me tending to him. "Justin's sick." I explained at his confused face. Alex walked in after him. "Hey Alex- Justin's sick today. No pranks, alright?" I lied a hand on his forehead, feeling how high his temperature was. And it was all my fault.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/8/2010, 7:30 am

Justin sat down, he looked at her and shook his head " It's not your fault, everyone has been getting sick. It's just that time of year " he said trying to make her at least not feel bad. Justin took the glass lightly and took a sip, he then looked over at Max " Hey Max " he said his voice cracked at the end. He cought lightly trying to stop his voice from cracking like it had, a few times.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next