The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Katiegirl97 5/8/2010, 1:56 pm

[ We didn't make Harper on the front Razz. ]
(Ok Wink )

Justin nodded " I have allergies too, but I guess not as bad as you do " he said his voice got squeaky from congestion. He coughed slightly and looked at her, Justin sighed " Sorry, I don't know why but, pollen is just really bad up here. " he said with a shrug and a small cough. He was quiet for a second " So how are you liking your new home? " he asked feeling like it was a weird question to ask.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 3:55 pm

"Eh. It's fine, I guess. But Noah's coming up in a week, so..." I grinned, sniffling.
"Justin! Here's your girlriend's sandwich!" Max teased him, setting the sandwich from his father on the counter.
Alex glanced at Amanda when Justin went to get the sandwich. Quickly, she cast an easy spell: The pollen irritates my brother, make it more of a bother. Suddenly, the windows outside were covered in the yellow stuff.
I thought about making the pollen go away with a spell, but that would backfire on me later, so I just let it be.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 7:32 pm

Justing looked at her with a questionable look after she said 'So...'. His face turned to a redish pink with Max's comment. He turned around to glare at Max, he was about to comment when he coughed loudly. He turned to see the windows, only to see they were covered in thick yellow pollen. Justin coughed a couple of times, and then he wondered how it got there so quickly. I frowned and walked over to the window, outside ont he ground. It looked like it had snowed yellow almost everywhere.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 7:42 pm

I stood up the second I saw the yellow windows and heard Justin's hacking cough. "You alright?" I asked, biting my lip and looking at him with concern. I was always worried about my friends- always.
Naturally, I lied a hand on his forehead. "You need to get some cough medicine." I informed him, coughing twice into my elbow.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 8:23 pm

Justin nodded " Yah *Cough* I am alright " he said looking at her, " I'll go get some from upstairs, do you need any? " he asked coughing into his forearm twice. He headed torwards the stairs when his mom came down. Her eyes grew big at the yellow covering the windows.
Theresa's eyes grew big when she saw the yellow on the windows "I chiwawa (Oh my gosh in spanish), what in the world happened here?" she asked almost dropping the silver napkin holder she had just filled with more napkins
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 8:58 pm

"I think I have some." I said, digging through my purse until I found some- dang, I was almost out. Oh well- I could just get more when the pollen let up. As long as nobody opened the door, I was safe.
I looked at Justin and how sick he looked. Excellent. I opened the doors to the station wide open, letting the pollen blow in.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 9:18 pm

Justin took one step up the first stair and saw Alex open the door, I grind unnoticably and said " Alex " in a soft but angered voice. I went to pull out my wand but, it wasn't there, but it was a second ago. Justin coughed a little harder and couldn't stand it, I ran up there stairs to find the medican.
I got into the bathroom and looked for the medican it was no where to be seen. I saw my wand on the couch and grabbed it, and said a spell and it made the medican apear. Justin took some medican and walked back downstairs with his wand in hand. He almost slid down the stairs when I saw Amanda, so I quickly stuck my wand in my front pocket.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 9:22 pm

"Oh, my gosh." I muttered, doubling over as Justin ran upstairs. My throat burned, I was coughing/sneezing like nothing else, and by the time Justin got back, I was leaning against the wall of the sub station, pale, weak, and feeling horrible. Even after the medicine.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 9:34 pm

Justin ran over to Amanda " Are you ok? " he asked looking at how pale she was, he felt like it was his fault. Justin knew she wasn't feeling well or she wouldn't have been pale but he knew it was the nicest thing to do. He knew that Alex probably did it to annoy him, but he wasn't positive. Justin would of used magic to make here feel better but he knew that would only raise suspension.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 9:41 pm

I glared at him as my phone rang- Noah. "Hey." I said sickly. "Amanda! Oh, what happened?" He asked. "Pollen." I moaned quietly. "Oh, Mandy. I'm sorry. Feel better soon for me, okay? I love you." I sneezed. "I'll try. Love you too."
I hung up, coughing harshly because of my asthma. The girl by the door opened it again, causing me to go into another coughing fit. Oh, how I hated allergies.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 10:09 pm

Justin looked at her glare, and ignored it. He coughed a few times but not as much as he had before. Justin coughed harder when Alex opened the door, he turned around and walked over to Alex " Alex, knock it off " he hissed at her. He glared at Alex " Why are you doing this? " he snapped at her, with a glare.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 10:14 pm

"Does it irritate you?" She asked, giggling and opening the door, sending a wave of pollen right at Justin.
I could see this and, despite my own allergies, I stood up and tried to pull him away. "Justin! She's... just... going... to... keep... doing... that..." I couldn't breathe in the pollen-saturated air. I coughed harshly, and then, without warning, collapsed.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 10:34 pm

Justin frowned at his sister, " Yes very much, know knock it off, before I lock that door " I hissed as he coughed harder as the pollen blew into his face. He loosened up a bit when she tried to pull him away. Justin turned around when she collapsed to the ground I gasp that I didn't expect. I whispered a spell quietly, and then the doors slammed shut.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/9/2010, 10:37 pm

[g2g- reply later]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 10:41 pm

( Ok, Night Amanda )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/10/2010, 5:10 pm

My family and I had come a week early, as a surprise for Amanda. I already knew she was at the Waverly Sub Station, from her texts, so that's where I was headed. I pulled the doors open... and saw her on the floor.
Immediatly, I rushed to her side, putting two fingers to her neck. "Amanda?" I murmured, stroking the stray hair from her forehead. "I'm up, Jus- Noah!" Her eyes widened as I helped her to her feet, and she pulled her arms around my neck. "I haven't seen you for three months!" Amanda exclaimed, kissing my cheek. "I know. But are you okay?" I said, looking at her pale features. "It's just the pollen."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 5:29 pm

Justin looked at them, and then at Alex, I frowned lightly still kinda mad at Alex still. I walked behind the counter and took my apron and pencil on the counter. Justin leaned on the counter as he dried the dishes he was suppost of finished earlier.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/10/2010, 5:45 pm

"Justin... this is my boyfriend, Noah." I grinned as his arm wrapped around my waist. "The one I text addictively." Noah laughed. I coughed into my elbow, and he pulled a cough drop from his pocket. "Always prepared." I sighed, smiling and looking into his dark eyes. "I'm so glad you're here." I whispered.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 6:07 pm

Justin looked over the counter " It's Nice to meet you Noah " He said with a slightly small smile. He sat the dried cup down and took out his wand under the counter and made the dishes dry themselves by themself. He put his wand away and walked out from behind the counter and walk back over to them.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/10/2010, 8:44 pm

I sniffled as Noah's hand incased mine. "Amanda, do you want to lie down?" He asked. One reason I lvoed him: he didn't say 'Amanda, go lie down.'- he asked. "Naw. I'm fine." I smiled as he kissed the top of my head. "Hey- it's Tuesday. Don't you have lessons today?" He asked. Oh, crud. Wizard lessons. Right.
"Oh, yeah. Um...." I looked at Justin. "When my phone rings, we'll have to go."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 9:06 pm

Justin looked at them and smiled lightly, he listened to her. Justin nodded " Ok, so when your phone rings alright." Justin was around to turn around when he heard him say Lessons, He stopped and thought for a second 'oh well' he thought to himself not getting it through his head. He sat down in a chair and fiddled with the silver napkin holder his mom had just filled.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/10/2010, 9:10 pm

My phone rang right then, and I pu it up to my face. "Yeah. Dad, I know. But the pollen... oh, okay. I can't just flash back, there's mortals here." I hissed. Noah smiled as if nothing was wrong. " 'Kay. Bye." I turend to Justin. "We're doing lessons tomorrow. Also, Noah... you're gonna have to go- your mom wants you for something." He sighed. " 'Kay. I'll see you in a bit." He kissed my cheek, and then walked into the pollen, sending a coughing fit my way. "Sorry."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 9:35 pm

Justin looked at her, and nodded " It's ok, I do have one question, " he paused for a second so he could figuar what to ask. Then he spoke " What kind of,... lessons? " he asked her curiously, woundering if maybe the lessons were the same as the ones he did. Justin quickly added " If I may ask " he said not wanting to sound pushy.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/10/2010, 9:49 pm

"Oh. Just stuff my family does." It wasn't a lie- my family was a wizard family. "Trust me- you might not look at me the same way if you knew what they were about. You'd send me to an asylum." I giggled, then sneezed as the girl opened the door again. "Who is she and why is she so intent on torturing me?" I asked Justin, sneezing.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 10:12 pm

Justin looked at her " I bet I wounldn't " he said with a small smile. He sneezed too and looked at Alex and sighed " Thats Alex, my annoying little sister, she always tries to bug me, isn't that right Alex" he said looking over at her. I looked back at Amanda.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next