The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/10/2010, 10:14 pm

"You would to." I argued, glancing back at her. "Yup!" She laughed, giving two thumbs up-- and opening the door again. "You know, if we go somewhere she can't get the pollen to go, she might stop... and why doesn't she have allergies and you do?" I asked, sniffling and really wishing Alex would stop trying to annoy her brother, because it was irritating me more.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 10:28 pm

Justin didn't argue back so he looked at her, but deep inside he wanted to know. When Amanda said that, Justin looked at Alex " Ok, " he walked over to behind the counter where the pollen couldn't reach from all the way over there. Justin looked at Alex woundering what she was thinking now. I looked at Amanda " I am not sure why she doesn't " he said woundering if maybe she did have them but was using magic so it didn't backfire.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 6:13 pm

I followed him, but the pollen still irritated my allergies. "Anyway..." I sniffled, rubbing my arms for warmth. "Where does that lead to?" I pointed to a big silver door that when I leaned against it felt icy cold, yet warm somehow. Like... magic, honestly. Like magic.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 6:57 pm

Justin looked at the steel silver door, " It's uh, a freezer " he said with a shrug. He looked at the door, with a swish of his wand he could turn that freezer door into a lair door. Justin sat up on the counter and looked at the door then back at Amanda " You can open it if you want " he said hoping it was still just a freezer inside.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 7:05 pm

I opened the door... and it wasn't a freezer. "Um... Justin? This isn't a freezer." I said, very confused. It looked... well... it looked like a magical lair, like the one we had in our house.
I stepped inside curiously, looking around.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 7:44 pm

Justin almost fell off the counter, he jusmped down and followed he into the lair. He smacked his face in his palm " This wasn't suppost to happen. " Justin said looking at her. He took a breath and exhaled " Amanda, you probably won't believe me but..." he paused for a second " Im a wizard " he said pulling out his wand and showing it to her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 7:57 pm

I couldn't resist the urge to do exactly what I had done to everybody else I kenw was a wizard- I threw my arms around his neck. "Of course I believe you!" I said, pulling him deeper into the lair and pulling my wand out from my boot. "Watch." I twirled my wand over my head, whispering something quietly and my outfit changed from the shirt and jeans into WizTech robes.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 8:15 pm

Justin smiled " Your a Wizard too! That amazing " he said smiling, as he looked at the WizTech robe. He smiled " You go to WizTech too " I asked smiling brightly, " Me too, sometimes " I said adding in. Justin exhaled excitedly " So the lessons you were talking about were wizard lesons? " I asked with a small smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 8:18 pm

"No, Justin, I was talking about cooking lessons." I muttered, tossing my hair back. "Of course I was talking about wizard lesson- oh! Headmaster Crumbs!" I blushed lightly from my hug with Justin, putting a smile on my face. "Amanda. Justin." He nodded. "We need you and your siblings at WizTech immediatly. And Noah."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 8:23 pm

Justin looked at Headmaster Crumbs and turned alittle red, he stepped back to go get Alex and Max, " I'll go get Max and Alex " he said walking out of the lair. He looked around yelling "Max ! Alex! Where are you guys?!" he yelled looking around, the substation and upstairs in thier house for Max and Alex.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 8:36 pm

I called Noah quickly, and he answered with a sneeze. "Hey sweetheart." He moaned. "Noah! What happened?" I asked, biting my lip with nervousness. "I got sick." He coughed. "Oh, crud. This isn't good. Noah... this is really hard to explain over the phone... I'm going to be gone for a little while okay?" He coughed in reply. "Love you." I whispered. "Love you too, Amanda."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 8:57 pm

Justin kept looking for them " Alex! Max! Where are you " he yelled calmly. He grummbled and walked back into the lair " I can't find Alex or Max. " he said to Headmaster Crumbs, " Anyway you know how to find them? " he asked him not knowing a good spell for it.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 9:01 pm

I sighed. "Little by little, some things get lost. Little by little, we will forget. But people- forget them not, the price of our friends can not be bought. Alex and Max Russo." I muttered under my breath, and there they were. "Alright. Noah can't come- he's sick." I said, feeling slightly guilty but not knowing why. "Alex, Max- you'll come with me." Proffesor Crumbs said, leading them somewhere. "Justin, Amanda- you come here."

[Little flirting from Justin, then Noah flashes in 'cuz he's better?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 9:21 pm

(What? Im confused, is that a new plot XD?)

Justin looked at Max and Alex, he was curious of where they were. He walked over to Headmaster Crumbs and looked at him woundering what he need exactly from them anyway. Justin looked at Amanda then at Headmaster Crumbs again waiting for his instructions.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/11/2010, 9:23 pm

[The plot within the plot. They're fixing WizTech and having the other plot. XD]

I followed him into the portal, and then to WizTech. "Oh." I said quietly, stumbling as I tried to step back from the eerie green glow. "Yeah... that's not good."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 10:13 pm

[ Oh cool Smile ]

Justin followed through the portal after her, he looked at WizTech and nodded " Wow, is right " he said agreeing. He looked around and then back at Headmaster Crumbs "What happen?" Justin asked him curiously.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/12/2010, 8:47 pm

"We don't know. But we found the best young wizards that we thought would be able to fix it." I blushed at that comment, pulling my wand out and surveying the damage. "Get rid of the leaves by destroying the tree." I muttered to myself, looking around.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/16/2010, 10:18 pm

Justin smiled and took out his wand from his pocket as well. He said a small minor spell and with the swish of his wand some of the damage was fixed but not all of it. I looked at the wand since it only help alittle he was suprised and then stopped in his tracks " Where did Alex and Max go?" he asked softly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/17/2010, 9:17 pm

"Somewhere else, working on another part of the ruin." Professor Crumbs answered. I started walking towards the rubble... and then tripped, falling flat on my face like the klutz I am and getting a bloody nose. Fantabulous.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/17/2010, 9:34 pm

Justin listened " Oh, " he said after Professor Crumbs answer my question. He looked over and saw Amanda trip, he gave a weird face that read 'Thats got to have hurt'. Justin walked over to Amanda " Are you ok? " he said her, curiously.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/17/2010, 9:45 pm

"Hmmm. I just fell flat on my face and you ask if I'm okay?" I said, blood rushing down my face. I took my wand from my purse, only to see that it had been snapped in the fall. "Crud. This won't do any good."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/17/2010, 9:57 pm

Justin grummbled lightly " I know your not ok, but I didn't know what else to say " he said getting the tissue packet out of his pocket. He got a tissue and handed it to her, and glanced at her snapped in half wand, he studied it and relized he couldn't fix it.

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/17/2010, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/17/2010, 10:04 pm

I laughed, but it sounded strange with my bloody nose. "It's called sarcasm, Justin." I muttered, pressing the Kleenex to my nose to, hopefully, stop the bleeding.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/17/2010, 10:27 pm

Justin smirked lightly and nodded to her " Yah I know, " he said smiling. He was alittle uneasy still from the sight of blood which always freaked him out most of the times. Justin stood up and watched her he smiled lightly and stuck his hand out " Need help up? " he oftered her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/17/2010, 10:30 pm

"You alright? You look pale." I said, taking his hand and pulling myself upwards. "Maybe you're getting what Noah has..." At that moment, my phone rang. I sighed, seeing it was Noah, and answered. "Hey. Feeling better?... Oh, that's not good.... Yeah, bloody nose. I tripped, as usual.... Okay. Hope you feel better. Love you." I hung up the phone and put it back in my purse. "He's got the flu."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next