The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Katiegirl97 5/17/2010, 10:42 pm

Justin started to feel sick he lied and shook his head " Im alright " he said to her. He watched her answer her phone and talk to Noah, Justin looked away for a moment not wanting to feel like a stalker or get into her business. Justin looked back at her " Really the flu thats not good, " he said with a shrug.

( How am I doing since we have started this?
Better
Ok
or Nothing different? )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/18/2010, 7:52 am

[Better, but you can always improve. (: Everyone can.]

I wanted to argue but let it go, mostly because I could barely talk from the blood in my mouth. Professor Crumbs had looked at my wand and fixed it in an instant, and he handed it back to me. I did a quick spell to stop the blood from gushing out, and then another to get it off my face.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 Siggy
Wizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 SiggyWizards and Werewolves and Vampires-- Oh My! - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/18/2010, 3:38 pm

Justin felt alittle light head, so he sat down on the cold ground. He watched Professor Crumbs fix Amanda's wand and watch Amanda do a spell or two to stop the blood. Justin put his head in the palm of his hand and looked at the ground, he had a sickning feeling.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/18/2010, 4:53 pm

"Justin?" My voice was almost silent as I sat next to him, looking at how pale he was. "I really think you need to get some rest. Magic is just going to tire you out. You look pale."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/18/2010, 5:07 pm

Justin shook his head lightly " Really im ok, im just thinking " he said looking up at Amanda. He held his breath so he wouldn't be very pale and nociable, but it didn't work very well. Justin stood up and looked around to see what else needed some fixing up.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/18/2010, 5:15 pm

"Professor Crumbs," I began, but he nodded. "Alex and Max'll be able to do this. You need to rest." I grabbed his wrist and flashed out, taking him with me.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/19/2010, 8:29 pm

Justin was about to argue but he didn't have time, so he just left it be. When they flashed out he started to smirk lightly as he shook his head lightly, Justin looked at Amanda. Justin stood up " He thinks Alex and Max can actually do that, ha " he whispered to himself.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/19/2010, 8:51 pm

"You underestimate them." I muttered under my breath, pressing a hand to his forehead.

[Should he have a fever?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/19/2010, 9:57 pm

[ Sure :] ]

Justin looked at her " You dont know them like I do, " he said to her with a emotional sigh. He looked at her as she put her hand on his forehead.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/19/2010, 10:14 pm

"You've got a fever." I informed him, removing my hand from his forehead. "You probably got the flu from Noah. How do you feel... and tell me the truth."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/19/2010, 10:32 pm

Justin sighed and looked at her " Bad, I feel light headed and just plan well, sick " he said to her, his face was more paler then before. He looked at her " But I wasn't around Noah, how could I have gotten it from him? " he asked her curiously.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/19/2010, 10:36 pm

"I don't know... you could have gotten it somewhere else... let's not focus on that. What's done is done, and what's done is you getting sick. Where's your room?" I realized I had no idea where we were.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/19/2010, 10:57 pm

Justin looked at her and was quiet, for a second or too. He pointed up " Upstairs, why? " he asked her woundering why she wanted to know.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/20/2010, 4:53 pm

"Because you're sick and need to lie down." I murmured as my phone rang. "Hey sweetie." Noah whispered hoarsely. "Hey. Feeling better?"
"No." Cough. "I'm sorry. I think Justin's sick too... I may flash in there later with him, so it's easier... no, really, I want you to feel better. Love you."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/20/2010, 5:08 pm

Justin looked at Amanda, and then walked torwards the lair door. He said a spell and opened it, and walked in swiftly and walked over to a big leather book and opened it. Justin flipped through the pages and read over some spells.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/20/2010, 5:38 pm

I blinked. Well, apparently he would fend for himself. Idiot boys, always trying to make themselves seem tougher than they are. I sighed and flashed out, since it was still pollen-ated outside and there was no one here.
"Noah?" I whispered, looking at him lying in bed. "Hey." He said hoarsely. My heart caught in my throat, and I sat by his head, stroking the blond hair off his forehead.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/20/2010, 6:13 pm

Justin watched her flash out, and he looked back at the book and flipped through the pages again. He stopped on one page and pulled out his wand and repeated a spell to make him better. It worked and saw a warning but ignored it and shut the book.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/20/2010, 7:57 pm

[Now what? Should I flash back?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/20/2010, 9:24 pm

[ Hmm, Im not sure you can choose. Justin is going to have a problem with the spell he used so hes going to keep turning into a certain thing hehe, lol. I think she should flash back, but thats just my thought. ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/20/2010, 9:38 pm

[Kay.]

Noah's hand reached mine, and I took it gently, kissing his forehead. "Amanda? Do you just want to flash to Justin's, so it's easier for you?" My heart caught again- even sick, he was worried. "If you're fine with it."
"Yeah."
"Okay." And I flashed back with him.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/20/2010, 10:29 pm

Justin shut the lair door he felt better from the spell, he walked out from behind the counter. He saw Amanda " Oh hey " he said even sounding better then before, he smiled lightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/21/2010, 5:13 pm

"Hey." I smiled, my arm around Noah's torso. He was standing, but just barely. "You look better."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/21/2010, 5:15 pm

Justin smiled lightly and nodded " Im feeling great, " he said with a warm grin. He looked at Noah " Hows he doing? " he asked hoping he was getting better.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/21/2010, 5:41 pm

"Not so good." I murmured, stroking Noah's hair back. "Still feverish."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/21/2010, 5:44 pm

Justin frowned lightly " Oh, Im sorry " he said to both Noah and Amanda.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next