The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students Empty Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 2:27 pm

Maturity: Kissing, violence [like this'll ever happen], but no pregnacies. *shudder*
Fantasy: Not really.

Based off Suite Life on Deck. Charries:

Zack: Amanda
Cody: Cyn
London: Cyn
Mosby: Amanda
Bailey: Cyn
Teacher: Amanda
Amanda: Amanda
Cyn: Cyn
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students Siggy
Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students SiggySuite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students Siggy
Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students SiggySuite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students Empty Re: Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 5:17 pm

[Shweet. Cool Should we start, or later?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students Empty Re: Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 7:27 pm

[Now. YOU START.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 8:16 pm

[I figured. Razz]

Cyn glanced at her silver and indigo watch and observed the second hand as it snapped in place to record the little snippets of time. As Cyn leaned against the rail of the boat, back against the waters, her boredom became stronger. She'd been waiting for somebody--well, she'd anticipated London, but knowing her she'd probably gotten distracted again--to notice her and her bags.
Originally, Cyn had been with London, but through a series of chaotic events that went by too fast for her to recall... Voila. Here stood Cyn, lost on a fairly busy and vast cruise ship. No better state to be in!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/18/2010, 9:58 pm

I wandered onto the ship, very confused and not yet having my "sea legs". I was wobbling on my feet, tripping ever so often and, already being clumsy, I was not in the best condition. "Gyah!" I muttered as I picked myself up off the ground again.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/18/2010, 11:40 pm

Cyn glanced up from her watch, which had seemed to become hypnotic over what felt like hours. Some sort of thud had sounded--no, two--a series of thuds it was. [OMG that sounds like Dr. Seuss! xDDD] Her brown eyes, which were covered by indigo contacts, once more skimmed over the area for what she was looking for. "Erm..." Cyn muttered uneasily, and unnecessarily. Should she look around for whatever was making that noise, or continue to hang around on the sidelines of the commotion?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 5:22 pm

[Wanna let some of the original charries in now? PUT CODY IN.]

I sniffled lightly, still kinda getting over the flu from a few days ago. I was getting a headache, and I was still a flippin' klutz! I rubbed my arms, which didn't help much considering the fact I had a bunch of bags. "Welcome to the ship!" I turned towards the voice. "Miss... Amanda?" I nodded. "You're rooming with... Cyn?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/19/2010, 8:50 pm

Turns out, none other than Cody Martin had been the one who'd distracted London. For some reason he needed a chat with her about something. Unfortunately he'd been unaware that she'd actually been helping somebody. What a rarity that was!

Cody leaned to the left when something--rather somebody--caught his eye. Somebody seemed to have joined aboard. "Hey, who's the new girl?" Cody asked London.

"Hm?" she hummed, obviously distracted once more (this time by her nails), and spun around to see what Cody was looking at. London began to tune into what was going on over there, and heard a familiar name....
"Oh shoot!" she snapped and ran over to the adult and the newcomer, dragging Cody along by the arm (whom protested against accompanying her). "What?" London blurted when abruptly halting nearly between Amanda and the other.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 9:51 pm

"You must be London Tipton?" I asked, a smile on my face. "I'm Amanda Noelle." Of course, with my luck, the boat tipped slightly, and I fell again, brushing the hair out of my eyes self-consciously. "Anyway... I'm new here. Nice to meet you!" I pulled my now-messy hair into a ponytail, getting it out of my eyes. As I turned, I saw that she was gripping someone. "And who are you?" I asked the boy.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/19/2010, 10:10 pm

London glanced at the clumsy girl, barely turning her head towards her. "Yup, mm-hm," she said blankly. Then London redirected her attention to the other person and began hopelessly gibbering about the other girl he/she'd mentioned.

Meanwhile Cody was struggling with London's hand. He sneaked his fingers around her manicured ones, and after a few moments almost managed to pry her away. Unfortunately his efforts were proved meaningless when London slapped his arm away from her hand, for whatever reason she had in mind.

Cody sighed, giving up for the minute, and looked to the other. "Cody," he replied without providing a last name.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 10:15 pm

"Nice to meet you." I nodded in his direction, flashing a smile and turning to a girl leaning against the railing. "Yo."

Zach was wandering the boat when he saw his twin downstairs, so, naturally, he went down. "Mosby." He muttered. "Zach." The manager muttered in return. Zach rolled his eyes, striding past the two girls and then wheeling backwards. "Hello."

"Hey Cody!" Bailey skipped downstairs, coming to stand next to Cody.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/19/2010, 10:28 pm

[Hey I'll be a few minutes, the main area of the house is getting really chaotic and I can't think of what to post... So I'm getting ready to go upstairs. I'll have my Touch to reply. wink]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 10:29 pm

[Okay. My sister is throwing a huge fit about wanting to sleep on the couch, so... ya. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 11:09 pm

[I've got to go... reply anyway! Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/20/2010, 10:44 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"Nice to meet you." I nodded in his direction, flashing a smile and turning to a girl leaning against the railing. "Yo."

Zach was wandering the boat when he saw his twin downstairs, so, naturally, he went down. "Mosby." He muttered. "Zach." The manager muttered in return. Zach rolled his eyes, striding past the two girls and then wheeling backwards. "Hello."

"Hey Cody!" Bailey skipped downstairs, coming to stand next to Cody.
Cyn's head shot up from her hypnotized trance of staring at her watch. "Huh?" her voice started, like she'd just been awakened by a bucket of icy water. Cyn blinked several times and then noticed somebody around her age looking at her. She pushed her brown Transitions higher up the bridge of her nose and took in more detail. Cyn smiled, brushing away a stray lock of auburn hair, and waved. "Yo," she greeted back, straightening up and walking over to join them, accompanied by her bags.

Cody smiled with a nod before returning to London's hand. With a bit more struggling he eventually got those long finger nails out of his hand with an "Ow!" Cody glared at the indents in his skin and began massaging them as he looked back up. He gave whatever greeting gesture he could manage to the girl who'd just come around. Then Cody noticed Zach, but merely gave a glance for now.

Only after that did Cody get a chance to turn to Bailey, still massaging his hand. He gave her a smile, "Hey Bailey."

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 10:56 pm

"I'm Amanda, by the way." I introduced myself to the girl. "And I'm Zach." Said Cody. "No... you're Cody." I said, very confused. "No, I'm Zach. That's my nerdy brother." I sighed. "That's great." Zach chuckled. "Hey... are either of you from Tennessee? 'Cuz you're the only tens I see!" He cracked up, but I just rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone, 'Zach'. I don't fall for cheesy pick-up lines."
"Look, Cody... my parents called. They really need my help back on the farm... I'm leaving."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/20/2010, 11:18 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"I'm Amanda, by the way." I introduced myself to the girl. "And I'm Zach." Said Cody. "No... you're Cody." I said, very confused. "No, I'm Zach. That's my nerdy brother." I sighed. "That's great." Zach chuckled. "Hey... are either of you from Tennessee? 'Cuz you're the only tens I see!" He cracked up, but I just rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone, 'Zach'. I don't fall for cheesy pick-up lines."
"Look, Cody... my parents called. They really need my help back on the farm... I'm leaving."
Cyn blinked. Talk about confusion, perplexity, whatever is pleased. Although with the joke she went ahead and cracked a smile. "Either of you from Florida?" she asked, pointing to the twins. Cyn was about to make some other weird joke, but wanted to see how they'd respond so she'd know which phrase to use in return.

"And I'm Cyn," she quickly murmured to Amanda with a confirming nod and smile.

Cody arched an eyebrow. "I'm not," he replied, but looked to Zach. "But I don't know where he was last night."

That's when he heard what Bailey said. Cody quickly redirected his attention her way and blurted, "What?" as if he hadn't heard what she'd said. But he'd heard perfectly well.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/21/2010, 8:41 am

Zach shook his head, his blond hair falling in his eyes. I laughed slightly for no apparent reason, clasping my hands together behind me and looking at the twins.
"I'm leaving. Tomorrow, when we stop, my parents are picking me up."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/21/2010, 2:38 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Zach shook his head, his blond hair falling in his eyes. I laughed slightly for no apparent reason, clasping my hands together behind me and looking at the twins.
"I'm leaving. Tomorrow, when we stop, my parents are picking me up."
Cyn rose her eyebrows, trying to look surprised. "Huh," she said. Then Cyn glanced to the left, where some muscle guy was chasing a Frisbee, and running fairly fast. Her fingers flew to her temples which she began to massage. "'Cause I foresee you two... On the floor... Any moment...," she nearly moaned as the man progressed forward, not taking note of his surroundings. "You might want to step back," Cyn whispered into Amanda's ear before staggering back a step or two. This was a fun act!

Cody wasn't paying attention anymore to what was up with the new girls, just stunned by the news of Bailey's quickly approaching departure. The person playing him couldn't think of what to say in return, so all Cody could manage was "Oh." [xD]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/21/2010, 3:08 pm

I did step back, giggling slightly as the man kept running. If nothing else, this would be hilarious. And odd. Suddenly, the man plowed into them, and Zach was on the floor. "Sure you're not from Florida?" I asked, pulling him to his feet. "Yup."
"I'm sorry." She threw her arms around his neck.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/31/2010, 4:26 pm

Cyn grinned as the scene was played. The man shouted, "Hey, watch where you're going, twerp!" before going on his way again to find the Frisbee. She watched as Amanda lifted Zach up. "I was going to ask if you've at least been there for vacation," Cyn started. "but I can see you just came back. Nice place, isn't it?"

Cody, in a way, smiled sadly as Bailey threw her arms around his neck, and he hugged her in return. "I guess everyone has to hop off sooner or later," he sighed.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 5:15 pm

"Yep." Zach dusted his pants off. "Anyway, either of you want a smoothie?" He motioned towards the smoothie counter. I shook my head, my hair flying out my eyes. "No, thanks." Since the other one was... busy with his girlfriend, I turned to Cyn. "So..."
"I know." Bailey gripped him tightly, her head on his shoulder.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/2/2010, 10:32 pm

Cyn glanced over to where Zach had motioned, and thought for a moment. "I know I'm going to want one real soon," she said, an unclear way to say, Not now. She then glanced to Amanda, and shrugged. "I dunno." Bored, Cyn began to move her foot around--and then she heard a thud. Cyn snapped her head down to see she'd knocked over one of her things of luggage, and quickly lifted it back up.

Cody continued to hug Bailey. [IDK. xP]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/3/2010, 8:45 pm

[Ooh! London should come in, 'Yay! Bailey's leaving! I get my own room, and I'm getting it expanded!' And then we stay with her. xD]

"What room are you dorming in?" I asked her, gripping the railing of the ship and smiling in her direction. I couldn't wait until school started: the ship had a great teacher, and I was so ready to learn. Some people might say it was weird and freakish, but I didn't care.
"Call me every day, okay?" Bailey said quietly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/3/2010, 9:45 pm

[xD I'll keep the same concept!]

Cody looked up and smiled just a bit. "Of course," he said with a nod.

Cyn blinked, the memory that was there just seconds ago slipping behind a black wall, out of her reach. Where was she rooming? "Uh--"

London had been yapping away with some other people, but was able to hear what Bailey had been saying not too far away. It took a few moments for everything to piece together. When it did, London gasped and interrupted the little gathering going on amongst the teens.

"Bailey's leaving?" she blurted enthusiastically for confirmation. However it was unnecessary, 'cause she already knew, and was rejoicing. "Yes! More me time! More mine!" London really seemed to be having a blast in her own little bubble.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next