The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 Empty Re: Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/3/2010, 10:10 pm

[You play a good London. Very Happy]

The boat was docking, and Bailey was still holding onto Cody's hand. "We're coming early?" She whispered. "I can see them, Cody."
"I'm rooming in... the Suite 1? Apparently I'm sharing a room with London Tipton and someone named Cyn." That's when it dawned on me. "You're Cyn, aren't you?"
"No, London, you're rooming with someone else." Mosby said, gripping her shoulders to calm her down.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 Siggy
Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 SiggySuite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 Siggy
Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 SiggySuite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students - Page 2 Empty Re: Suite Life... On Deck~ Exchange Students

Post by Cyn431 4/3/2010, 10:23 pm

[Thanks. Smile]

Cody took note of the evidence that the cruise ship really was docking early. Things were ending way too fast. "Not yet," he whispered, wishing his words spoke truthfully.

Cyn snapped her head towards Amanda, hoping she hadn't just slapped her face with her hair. Sometimes that happened, considering its length. She smiled with a confirming nod. "That's me!" Cyn told Amanda. "So we're rooming together. That's awesome."

(For the color coding, I almost put color=London. xD)

London whirled around at the news she'd heard, somehow managing to get away from Mosby's hands. "What?" she nearly shouted. "Why can't I have my own room?" London complained, crossing her arms and pouting. She always had to share her room with somebody, always! Disregarding her very own suite at the hotel, anyway... But what did that matter when she was on a cruise ship now? It seemed like nothing was all hers here!

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 4:38 pm

"Yes, we are. Cody..." Bailey whispered, staring into his eyes. "I love you."
"Sweet! This'll be fun!" I grinned. "I can't wait to room with the London Tipton!" I giggled.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/9/2010, 5:50 pm

Cody looked up at Bailey, as if he were shocked, even though that wasn't the case at all. He turned more towards her. "I love you, too," he whispered. Cody thought--maybe once, just once, he could make the first move... He could, right?

London groaned, very loudly. "UGH! This is so unfair!" Her heels clacked loudly against the deck floor as she stormed off to her room, not waiting for Cyn or Amanda to follow. It's not like she expected it, though. She hadn't made the announcement--which she really should've done... But oh well.

Cyn grinned in return. "This is going to be awesome," she nearly giggled, enthusiasm bright in her voice. Briefly her milky chocolate brown eyes looked somewhere behind her at the sound of London's fuse slightly going off. She watched a bit before returning her attention to Amanda.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 6:07 pm

Bailey slowly inclined her head towards Cody, and very, very slowly, kissed him full on the lips.
"I know, right?" I giggled. "Let's go find our room! I can't wait!" Zach was back at the smoothie shop as I practically dragged Cyn after London.
"Woah." There were three beds, and I looked at Cyn. "Which one do you want?" I asked, pointing to the beds.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/11/2010, 1:22 pm

Cody made sure to follow, kissing her in return, staying at her pace, trying to make this moment last before it all faded away. He didn't want Bailey to leave, not at the least, and he really wanted to make the most out of their last few minutes--or seconds, but hopefully the former.

"Whoa!" Cyn yelped as Amanda energetically pulled her elsewhere. She had to pull off some Looney Tunes stunt to make sure her bags came along as well, and she just barely got away with it. Before departing to the scene, Cyn glanced back to see Zach at the smoothie shop. Oh well, she thought. Smoothie or no smoothie, London probably had something at her place.
Cyn, too, blinked in a bit of amazement at the cabin and beds. "Um--" she hummed, and then once more was interrupted.

"Hey, my bed!" London piped up, doing some girly jog thing like she was trying to protect her nails by putting her hands in an "I'm innocent" position, if that made any sense whatsoever. She stood by her bed, trying to show a claim.

Cyn pouted, putting on another act. "Aw, and I was going to take the one with all the stuff, too!" she complained, almost in a mocking manner. She was used to making all these sarcastic comments, and having friends that would just consider them a comedy act like she did and went along. Then Cyn turned back to Amanda. "Anyway, I don't really care all that much. Is there one you want?"
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/11/2010, 2:45 pm

Bailey broke away as her parents boarded the ship. "Bailey? Ready?"
She shook her head. "Nope. But I guess I have to."
"Naw. You can pick." Amanda smiled. She honestly didn't really care where she slept, as long as she had a bed. She sneezed into her elbow, pulling something out of her purse, looking down at it. It was an iPhone, and she was checking something on it. "Crud. This stinks." She muttered, sliding it back into her pocket as she put a suitcase down on the floor.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 9:08 pm

[Reply?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/19/2010, 9:57 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Bailey broke away as her parents boarded the ship. "Bailey? Ready?"
She shook her head. "Nope. But I guess I have to."
"Naw. You can pick." Amanda smiled. She honestly didn't really care where she slept, as long as she had a bed. She sneezed into her elbow, pulling something out of her purse, looking down at it. It was an iPhone, and she was checking something on it. "Crud. This stinks." She muttered, sliding it back into her pocket as she put a suitcase down on the floor.
Cody sighed, and simply stood there politely, not wanting to act pathetic in front of Bailey's parents. That wouldn't be a good impression. But he did appear somber. (aka, Cyn has WB for Cody.)

Cyn shrugged. "Alright, then," she said, advancing forward and looking from bed to bed. Something told her London would be a tad annoying--or a ton--so maybe the one on the far left would be more fitting. On the other hand, the center bed looked more comfortable.
You've never easily made yourself at home on any bed, even at home, she reminded herself. And from there Cyn made her decision, flipping one of her suitcases into the air to land with a light humph on the left bed. She turned around when she heard Amanda say crud. "What's up?' Cyn asked with a tilted head and arched eyebrow: her typical question face.

Initially London had been too distracted by making sure her nails hadn't broken when securing her bed, but then she thought she saw something shiny, so London had to look away. There in the other girl's hand was an iPhone! "Ooh, me too!" she said in her usual peppy voice, producing out from beneath her comforters a similar oblong device, except hers had sequins on top of a salmon pink covering. With a big grin on her face London waved it in the air, showing it off.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/19/2010, 10:03 pm

"Bye, Cody." Bailey kissed his cheek, trying not to cry. "I'm really sorry." She had never said the words, but she thoguht Cody understood: this could only be taken as a break-up.

I put my stuff on the center bed, scrolling through something. "Crud." I muttered again, turning to Cyn. "I'm checking the pollen count. Obviously, we won't get much at sea- which is partially why I left- but we're still getting higher than normal. I was checking it." I said, waving my phone slightly. "And I have murderous allergies. So whoop-de-do." I giggled, unpacking and beginning to make my bed neatly. I was very excited to be at Seven Seas High- it would be interesting and fun-gecational. And I didn't care if that was or wasn't a word- it was in my book.

"Oh, cool!" I smiled, looking at London's pink case. "Assumably, those are real diamonds?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. I had heard about London- little miss rich pants. [XD]

[Cody should come into their room. nod]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/31/2010, 8:03 pm

Cyn lifted an eyebrow, but lowered it after Amanda's explanation. "Ah," she said with a nod, my tone suggesting understanding. "That's gotta suck. I have a similar problem with cats." She looked from Amanda to London and back to Amanda before digging through her luggage. "Now, where's that Droid Incredible..." Cyn muttered as she searched for the little black phone.

London gasped and held the phone close to her chest. "How did you know? she asked breathlessly, seriously looking astonished. She stared at Amanda with wide dark eyes as she waited for an answer.

"Pfft, how couldn't you?" Cyn retorted, but her words were muffled by the cloth she had her head buried under.

Cody was doing the exact same thing, doing his best to keep back the tears as he reached his hand out to meet Bailey, though it never quite reached far enough. "We had no idea," he sighed, trying to give reason for her not to be sorry. "M... Bye Bailey," he whispered with clear sorrow in his tone. A thought struck him and Cody looked back up at his departing friend, but the words couldn't come out. [Again, more WB... And he'll join next post.]

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 8:19 pm

[I'll reply now, 'cuz I don't want to wait four hours. xD But you gotta reply fast, so I can reply at 12. xD]

"Yeah. It gets annoying." I coughed harshly. "But hey? I don't think there are any cats on the ocean. That'd be.... strange. They'd probably fall off anyway." I laughed, finding a ponytail holder and yanking my short hair back into a little fluffy ponytail. "Droid Incredible? You mean the one that fell on the floor?" I knelt on the ground to pick up the little black phone. "Is this it?"

I turned back to London. "The magical leprechauns told me." I said with a straight face as I turned my phone on to add both their numbers. I saw a text from my ex-boyfriend- the one who broke up with me because I decided to come to school here rather than with him. Amanda? R u havin fun there? I sighed, texting him back quickly. Just got here.... It was so awkward trying to talk to him, even though I still wanted him here. Oh well... I had made the right choice....

As Bailey left, Zach came over and whacked Cody on the back. "You'll get over her. Now, while you mourn over your old girlfriend, I'm going to go hit on the new girls." His face split into a smile as he followed them down to London's room, watching them as Cyn, Amanda, and London talked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2