The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

4 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Empty ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 7:54 pm

Hello!

When three Best Friends move to Indigo Isles High School, everyone treats them like movie stars. Except the Three girls who were originally the hottest clique at the school. These pretty little faces aren't going to let these three new intruders raise to the top without a fight. (;

~ Form~

Name
Description
Personality
Pros(talents)
Cons(mishaps)
History
Other
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy)

(Only beause Mandy wanted a 'specific form'

~ Rules ~

1. Follow all of TWIG rules
2. ONLY Me, Mandy, and Cassie
3. No killing people

Remember -

One of your people is NEW to the school and friends(or can become friends) with the two other new people. One is already a part of a clique at the highschool and one of the most popular people at the school. Then your last person is a guy (:

maturity - fighting, backstabbing, maybe some crazy parties? xD
fantasy - none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Empty Re: ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/18/2010, 7:57 pm

~ Form~

Name - Alison DeNeil
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Description - Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality - Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'.
Pros(talents) Above ^
Cons(mishaps) Above ^
Likes Above ^
Dislikes Above ^
History Nope
Other Nope
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy) Old
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Empty Re: ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 8:00 pm

(Filling out a form right now. Smile)
(Love it!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 8:21 pm

Name - Aimee Rodney
Age - 18
Gender - female
Description - Thick wavy honey blond hair to her lower back with a few copper highlights scattered through it. Her sapphire colored eyes sparkle when near certain colors, so she usually wears fun colored make-up. Aimee's tall and slender body makes it easy for her to fit into the lastest clothes. Her heart shaped face is usually covered in the lastest make-up and newest sunglasses. The best colors on her would be ones that stand out from her tanned skin, such as crimson, sea green, cyan blue, and darker colors too. Usually her nails are painted whatever mood she was in that day or so.
Personality - Aimee's sociable lifestyle makes her outgoing, enthusiastic, and entertaining for sure. She has always been one to do whatever she wants, and get out of trouble easily because of her seemingly goody-goody additude around parental figures. Only her best friends know her true personality.
Pros - Aimee has been a very good singer all of her life and has won a few talent shows at her school.
Cons - Never having a boyfriend for more than about a month, she isn't very good in that area. Flirting and etc.
Likes - Loves miniature things. Little knick-knacks are fun to her and she loves to put them in her room for personality.
Dislikes - Hates when losers try to act cool, math, and flavored water.
History - Was born into a rich family and lives at the Rodney Estate, otherwise known as her family's large mansion.
Other - LOL. That was a pretty specific form Emmo. :3
Clique - old clique
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/18/2010, 8:22 pm

[Wanna RP, Mandily?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 8:32 pm

~ Form~

Name Emma Miranda Johnson
Age 17
Gender female
Description
~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: EmmaMiranda
Personality - Pretty down to earth. Though she has a clear and pretty face, she also has a 'dark and scary' side to her (or at least that's what she jokes about). She's not emo, she's more of a prep than emo, but she gets depressed easily and sometimes jus has 'bad days'. But other than that she's all smiles, and a huge laugh.
Pros(talents) Can make anyone laugh, is a 'decent' dancer, and is really good at serving a volleyball.
Cons(mishaps) Clumsy, sometimes takes things too seriously, has major mood swings, and sometimes just doesn't care about her friend's feelings.
Likes - Volley Ball, Dancing, Guy with Dark hair, people who aren't backstabbers, etc.
Dislikes - Back stabbers, overly preppy people, annoying people, people who are loud, and people who ask her about her feelings a lot.
History - Her sister died when she was four and her best friend died two years ago. Just as she was recovering from her sister, this new trajedy happened and she's still having a hard time.
Other - none
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy) New Clique

(I hope this brings in an original character (: )
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 8:33 pm

(Should the new clique be based on us?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/18/2010, 8:34 pm

[Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 8:40 pm

(I'll take that as a sure...)
(And yeah I'll rp.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 9:07 pm

Name - Mandy Danielle Hots
Age - 17
Gender - female
Description - ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: 13344_1298358864272_1389396552_8403
Personality - outgoing for the most part but shy when it comes down to it, loves to be around people, never wants to be alone, loves music
Pros(talents) - is pretty good at flirting, is very funny, loves music and can write songs
Cons(mishaps) - isn't the smartest person in the world
Likes - Likes guys with blond, brown, and black hair, straighteners, and the colors black and purple, MUSIC!!!!!!
Dislikes - red head guys, shy guys, boring people, teachers, and math, and preppy girls, Jazz
History - Was born in a small town city and moved to this new place. Has a family that's not rich but not poor either.
Other - based on me, but the pics not me dont worry
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy) - guy... jk... new clique
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 9:23 pm

~ Form~

Name - Leah Dove
Age 18
Gender female
Description
~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Chloe-1
Personality Friendly, outgoing, but definitely not who she appears to be. Only her friends know what she's really like - a gossip QUEEN. 50% of her time is spent talking about other people, while the other 50% of the time is spent listening to other people talk about people and getting secrets out of tem. Of course she'd never do this to anyone in her clique, since she loves them to death.
Pros(talents) Is an amazing long distance runner, knows how to balance her diet to perfection, and can pull a secret out of anyone along with tricking anyone into believing her.
Cons(mishaps) Shes lies to get her way, tricks people with the snap of a finger, is devious, backstabbing, and manipulitive. Her eyes are mainly the reason people trust her and she's perfected her glare to make anyone want to wet themselves. Doesn't have as much money as her friends; is high middle class.
Likes - peach icecream, bubblegum, lipstick, things that are pink or purple, and things that are sweet.
Dislikes - the color orange and yellow, girls who are nosy, and girls who ask too many questions.
History - Grew up believing her family lies and when she found out her 'family secret' she started lying herself because she was amazed/devistated that her parents could keep something so huge away from her for so long.
Other - none
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy) Old Clique

Last edited by Hearts on 3/18/2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 9:26 pm

(Cool. Wait you made two charrie new clique?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 9:26 pm

(You should make Leah old clique...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 9:27 pm

(I think I'mma make my guy now...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 9:27 pm

[[OOooh canI join? (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 9:27 pm

[[Calm down lol. I meant to put Old Clique Razz]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 9:28 pm

((LOL. I wasn't like freaking out or anything. Haha.))
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 9:36 pm

Name - Casey Gallowade
Age - 18
Gender - male
Description - tall thin guy with dirty blond hair that is always in his azure eyes.
Personality - outgoing, willing, funny, silly, flirty, attractive
Pros(talents) - skateboarding
Cons(mishaps) - getting in trouble for being rude at school
Likes - blond girls, messing around and confusing teachers
Dislikes - annoying people, math, mean people, girls with braces
History - normal guy
Other - nope
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy) guy

Last edited by [mandy]</3 on 3/18/2010, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 9:49 pm

~ Form~

Name Aaron Jackel
Age 18
Gender male
Description
~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: Someone-1
Personality - 'Bad Boy', protective, competitive, sometimes threatening to other guys, a complete flirt, and has a kind of soft side around girls.
Pros(talents) Can bench 250 pounds, has a six pack, knows how to tick a guy off, knows how to get a girl, and is great at lacrosse.
Cons(mishaps) A bit of an anger issue, gets in a lot of fights, purposefully gets other guys mad because he thinks it's funny, and has a rough history.
Likes - Girls who actually try to look nice, competition, and girls who had pretty eyes.
Dislikes - Girls who are a dump, girls who aren't willing to take a risk, and girls who have a boring personality.
History - Grew up in the ghetto when his mother abandoned him and his father at the age four. Lived with his dad, who abused him, until his dad was arrested for slling marijuana, until he was twelve.
Other - none.
Clique(New clique, Old Clique, or Guy) Guy
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/18/2010, 9:51 pm

[[Lol okay. How about they all share a cabin together? Half of the cabin belongs to the guys, half of the cabin belongs to the girls? And they all attend school together?]]

[[Or they could all be in seperate dorms. Like a sorority kinda thing.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 10:58 pm

(You can choose. Both ideas are cool. Smile)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/18/2010, 11:03 pm

(I totally modeled Casey after the guy I like. :3)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/19/2010, 2:39 pm

[Wanna RP Aaron + Alison, Emffers? I need to make my New Clique and Boy]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/19/2010, 5:06 pm

[[Sure! Why don't we all rp the Original Clique Girls and have them like talking about hearing a rumor that three new girls were supposed to be coming to the school?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/19/2010, 5:37 pm

[Sure! And how about the boys (who are already made) are talking about it, too?]

I bit my bottom lip as I climbed into my Silver Porsche Carrera and jammed the keys into the egnition, starting the car and swerving out of the school's parking lot. When I was at a stop light, I pulled out my iPhone and quickley texted the two girls in our clique, also my best friends. I also texted two of the boys.

Pinkberry. Ten minutes.

I quickley texted, glancing at my outfit to make sure it was presentable. Denim mini skirt with white leggings underneath and a hotpink spagetti-strapped shirt. I was wearing hotpink ballet flats and a Juicy Couture diamond crown necklace. When I got to Pinkberry, I parked my car and walked in Pinkberry, looking for my friends.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next