The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

4 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Empty Re: ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 3:25 pm

"Gossip. Watch chick flicks. Eat." I laughed, popping a Pizza Roll into my mouth.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Empty Re: ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:32 pm

"Haha." I joked, poking Anna in the ribs with my index finger.

(Forwards amiga?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 3:34 pm

[Sure, chica. xD]

"See you in a few," I whispered in his ear before he was about to leave. "Well, chicas. I'm gonna go." I smiled, taking one last gulp of alchohol. "Where are you going?" Spencer squeaked. "Just going to spend the night with Kaleb," I smirked. Alison looked like she was about to murder me. Laughing slightly, I walked into his room and locked the door. "Ali is going to murder me." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:36 pm

"No. She's not that... strong." I laughed, sitting down on the bed.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 24 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 3:38 pm

I laughed and walked over to him, kicking off my slippers and taking my hair down. Walking over, I sat ontop of his lap and kissed him several times.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:42 pm

I put arms around her lower waist, and kissed her all over her face.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 3:43 pm

[Next day?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:47 pm

(-Nods-...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 3:52 pm

The next morning, I woke up late. Walking back to the room, I got dressed in white skinny jeans and a purple one-shouldered top. Pulling on white flats, I brushed my hair so my side bangs flowed over my left eye. Alison was crossing her arms, staring my down. "How was your night?" She growled through her teeth. "Perfect. Your's?" I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:55 pm

I could hear Alison and Anna talk through my wall.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 4:05 pm

"Listen, you're going to stay away from Kaleb. He's too good for you and you're just a doll to get me jelous." She snapped. "I better for him that you are. And he like me before he broke up with you." I said with a smirk. Then she slapped me. "You!" Followed by serveral curse words. I slapped her.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 4:15 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Listen, you're going to stay away from Kaleb. He's too good for you and you're just a doll to get me jelous." She snapped. "I better for him that you are. And he like me before he broke up with you." I said with a smirk. Then she slapped me. "You!" Followed by serveral curse words. I slapped her.

I decided to come into the room. I opened up the door and saw this girls slapping each other. "Stop!"
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 4:16 pm

She leaned in to hit me, but I ducked and kicked her behind her knee, forcing her to fall. "I can't stand her!" I screamed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 4:22 pm

I picked up Anna, and put her behind me. If Alison was jealous, she wouldn't hurt me.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 12:16 pm

"I think we should go now," I said. "I'm way ahead of you," Alison said, stomping off to her car and driving off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/12/2010, 7:56 pm

"Well, now she's gone..." I shrugged, kissing Anna's forehead.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/12/2010, 9:02 pm

[What now?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 12:32 pm

(Hmm... What if her parents find out they did it?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 12:36 pm

[Like how?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 12:46 pm

(Erm... Alison should tell them! Smile)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 1:18 pm

[Yeah xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 1:19 pm

(Kay. Reply?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24