The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

4 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Empty Re: ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 12:20 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:My parents had let us rent rooms in the hotel. It was a room until they found out that Kaleb was coming, and then got him a room for himself. I had invited five other girls. Alison, this girl names Melissa, one named Spencer, one names Natalie, and one named Jane. Looking out of my window, I was already dressed in a The Cecelia Dress by Kirsty Doyle, Avedon Slick low-rise legging jeans, GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN E07018 BLACK LEATHER 1854402 boots.

(Spencer and Melissa and Alison? Ironic much... :3 JK. I don't mind...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Empty Re: ~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (:

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 12:21 pm

"So I seriously have my own room?" I croaked. I hated being alone. "Please stay with me..." I pleaded, somewhat teasing.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 12:28 pm

[Lol, I got the new book and I was reading it the same time I was writing it. XD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 12:30 pm

"I can sneak out when they're all asleep," I smirked, kissing him as I came out of the house. "But the rooms are seperated by a door so you can spend the day with us," I said, stroking his cheek with my thumb.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy~ Clique Wars ~ PRP for Em & Mandy & Cassie (: - Page 23 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 1:26 pm

"Awesome then..." I grinned.

(Should they hmm...hmm... that night when she sneaks. She won't be pregnant or anything. But, it is her birthday after all... LOL.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 1:27 pm

[Lol sure]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 1:29 pm

"So, we're skipping school today to go there. Everyone will be here soon," I said, kissing him cheek as a McLaren F1 zoomed around the corner, Alison and Spencer coming out of it. In the car behind them was Jane, Melissa, and Natalie. they all gave me a hug, Alison eyeing Kaleb. Putting the presents in the double-convertable we were driving (room for eight instead of four). "So, let's go!" I exlaimed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 1:30 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Lol, I got the new book and I was reading it the same time I was writing it. XD]

(I actually love the name Spencer.. Haha...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 1:36 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"So, we're skipping school today to go there. Everyone will be here soon," I said, kissing him cheek as a McLaren F1 zoomed around the corner, Alison and Spencer coming out of it. In the car behind them was Jane, Melissa, and Natalie. they all gave me a hug, Alison eyeing Kaleb. Putting the presents in the double-convertable we were driving (room for eight instead of four). "So, let's go!" I exlaimed.

I smiled, making sure Alison saw Anna's hand in mine, knowing it would make her mad.

(Anna should tell the girls what she's going to do that night, and then Alison should freak out!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 1:39 pm

[Yeah! Totaly! XDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 1:41 pm

(Haha... xD)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 1:42 pm

I smiled as Alison glanced at our hands and let out a low growl. Getting into the car, I started to drive with the top down. Putting the music up high, it was an hour drive full of laughs and gossip. When we reached the hotel, we took our bags and went up to the room. "I'll get the presents and cake. Kaleb, stay and help me." I grinned.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 1:46 pm

"Alrighty..." I smiled, looking over at Alison.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 1:49 pm

Alison huffed and stomped up the steps. "Wow, she's really angry," I laughed, taking the things left in the car.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 2:23 pm

"I know... that's the fun part..." I laughed.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 2:26 pm

I laughed. "Yeah. But if that's the best part, then this birthday'll be pretty boring," I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 2:28 pm

"No. We'll have fun at the waterpark..." I grinned, squeezing her hand.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 2:36 pm

[Should it be after the amusment park and all of that? XD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 2:37 pm

(Sure...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 2:45 pm

It was after everything we did and around seven. All the girld were in a circle in the middle of the room, feeding off of Pizza Rolls and chips and gossiping. Alison had been wearing in a light pink lace-trimming nightgown, probebly to try to impress Kaleb. I was wearing the same thing, but in black. "Hey, let's get Kaleb to come over here." Alison purred as I knocked on his door. "Come on over!" I called.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 2:47 pm

"Kay!" I yelled. I was planning on coming to see this, shirtless. Just to see what would happen. So I did so.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 2:56 pm

I chuckled as he came in, kissing him once. "We're jsut talking. Come sit with us." I smirked, laying back down on my stomache around the circle.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:00 pm

I sat down next to Anna, putting my hand on her arm.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 3:04 pm

I smiled and scooted closer to him. "So, did you hear that Holly and Geiven hooked up?" I asked as the girls went into awe, shaking their heads.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 3:23 pm

I laughed. "Ever since I was a kid I wondering what girls do at sleepovers..."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next