The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM

4 posters

Go down

MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM Empty MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/22/2010, 5:59 pm

ONCE I HEARD SOME SAY THAT IF SOMEONE IS IN YOUR DREAMS, IT MEANS THE WANT TO BE THERE.... REALLY?

I pretty much hate my dreams now. >.> Almost every night for the past week, I've dreamt about this guy I really like. Either he's set me a facebook message or I've run into him somewhere or he's been with me, either way, he's always been there. The first few times I felt good about it, but not I'm just sick of it. I miss him even more now. I miss him so much.

I saw him last week, at this homeschool thing. He rarely ever comes to them any more because he has too much school (like me, usually, but I go anyways hoping he's there.) and then I heard he was coming so I totally threw out my afternoon, took forever getting ready, was totally siked about seeing him, and then it turns out he just went there to fish at the pier nearby. Yaaay.

Then he did come near where I was this once, and he looked at me, and I felt totally amazing, so that pretty much made it worthwhile at the moment, but now I just miss him even more. It seems like last year everything was so good, I took it all for granted. He usually alwas came to the homeschool things, and all the teenagers in the group had these once a month meet things where we'd play games or watch a movie or whatever (I sat next to him at one movie night. *sigh*) which totally rocked. But now, I barely see him, we don't have those anymore, and when I do see him, it just makes me more heart-achey. D:

Anyways, enough with that hopeless romantic-ness.

I have recently become obsessed with AVPM. What is that, you ask? A VERY POTTER MUSICAL, THE GREATEST OF ALL. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*. Yeah. It's all the Harry Potter books smashed into one musical with original music and everything. It's pretty flounderin' hilarious if I do say so myself. Which I do. And voldy is hot. xD It's really great if you've read the books before, because then you understand the inside jokes and all. *nod* And Malfoy is soooo funny. He's always talking about Pigfarts, this place on mars that is just like Hogwarts and has a magical (TALKING) lion headmaster called Rumbleroar. xDD

I HAVE SOCCER PRACTICE SOON SO I HAVE TO GO BUT DO NOT FRET, FOR I HAVE PREPARED A SURVEY FOR Y'ALL. =D

Do you think I'm too hopeless-romanticy?
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
    Do you like fishing?
    Do you like dark blue, or teal-blue?
    What is your favorite Hogwarts house?
    (If you've watched AVPM before) Who is your favorite character?

Forry Out. Like a Star @ heaven
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM Empty Re: MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM

Post by shadowsowner888 3/22/2010, 8:52 pm

Aww, I'm sorry you miss him so much. Sad It's really hard when you don't get to interact much with your crushes.

AVPM? Is this an actual musical, like on Broadway, or just some Youtube thing? xD

1. No, I do not. nod I think you are normal.
2. EIGHT. <3<3
3. Not really. xD I get bored of it.
4. Both, but dark is better. :3
5. How am I supposed to know? Um, Gryffindor? Do I know what I'm talking about? xDD
6. Voldemort, if he's hot. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 1312MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 2412MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 3349MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 3548MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/22/2010, 9:09 pm

Thanks, Shad. Smile And it's just on youtube. YOU CAN GET THE TRACKS FOR FREE AT THEIR WEBSITE! Sorry, I just got them all and I'm pretty happy. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LE COCO VOUS AIME 3/22/2010, 9:11 pm

Ahh lucky, i wanna get them now!
LE COCO VOUS AIME
LE COCO VOUS AIME
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/22/2010, 9:32 pm

Sweet! x3 I shall look for them the moment I finish reading the books. (And first to convince my mom to let me read them. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 1312MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 2412MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 3349MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 3548MAYBE IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/23/2010, 9:19 am

LE COCO VOUS AIME wrote:Ahh lucky, i wanna get them now!
JUICY YOU'RE BACK! Heh. Very Happy Get the tracks..?
shadowsowner888 wrote:Sweet! x3 I shall look for them the moment I finish reading the books. (And first to convince my mom to let me read them. xD)
Tell her I say... ahem.
*in piratey accent*
LET 'ER READ THE BOOKS OR YEE SHALL BE WALKIN THE PLANK. ARRG. pirat
Hehe. I saw that smiley and couldn't resist. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 6:30 pm

xD Lol, I'll pass the message along.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/23/2010, 6:35 pm

I think the survey's gonna sum up all I was gonna comment on.

Do you think I'm too hopeless-romanticy? Nope. I'm quite similar, and so is my "friend." xP
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? FOUR! It means death in Japanese (shi). Twisted Evil
Do you like fishing? Eh, more or less.
Do you like dark blue, or teal-blue? Lately I've liked dark blue better, but both are pretty cool.
What is your favorite Hogwarts house? Bring on the Ravenclaws!
(If you've watched AVPM before) Who is your favorite character? Y'know, I haven't watched it yet, but it sounds like Voldemort pwns. Rolling Eyes
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down