The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥

3 posters

Go down

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ Empty ♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥

Post by Spring_Blossom 3/24/2010, 7:59 pm

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ VintageGarden-1

Welcome, one and all, to Lilly's Lovely Profile! -evil laughter-
Username: Spring_Blossom
Online Nicknames: Lilly and Ais
Age: Somewhere between 11-15. I don't feel comfortable sharing quite yet. :]
Birthday: May 10
Looks: Wavy blond hair that is a bit longer than shoulder length, dark blue eyes that have a hint of green, and freckles here and there on my face that I detest strongly. I'm a bit taller than the average height for a girl my age. I usually wear comfortable clothing when I'm at home, which is usually a t-shirt and sweat pants. When I go out, however, I wear much nicer clothing (obviously Very Happy). :]

Favorite Colors: Blue, purple, and green.
Favortie Books: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Tale of Desperaux, Harry Potter Series, Warrior Cats, Redwall series, Gaurdians of Gah'Houl, many more. :]
Favorite Movies: Pride and Prejudice (2004 version), Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Alice, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Kung Fu Panda, Leap Year, most Pixar movies, All the Harry Potter movies, most Disney Princess movies, The Princess Bride, Enchanted, Cast Away, Lord of the Rings trilogy, etc.
Favorite shows: Fringe, Psych, Monk, NCIS, CSI, Doctor Who, Stargate Atlantis, Chuck, LOST, ALIAS, Spongebob, Myth Busters, 18 Kids and Counting, Ace of Cakes, etc.
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday
Favorite Month: December
Favorite Animal: No idea!
Favorite Bands/Artists: Josh Groban, Demi Lovato, Brandon Heath, Jonas Brothers, Matthew West, Jonny Diaz, Celtic Thunder, PureNRG, etc.
Favorite Holidays: Christmas, Easter, July 4th, and New Years.
Favorite Authors and Poets: Lewis Carroll, Jane Austen, Brian Jacques, A.A. Milne, J.K. Rowling, Robert Frost, Emily Dickenson, etc.
Places I Would Love To Visit: Hogwarts, Narnia, Boston, Ireland, Great Britian, New York, Canada, Maine, Macinac Island (it's in the upper penninsula of Michigan. I've been there two times already, but I'd love to visit again), Germany, France, Israel, New Zealand, and Australia.

I like being outside, tennis, basketball, archery, writing, reading, swimming, biking, cross-country skiing, watching movies and TV shows with my family, hanging out with my freinds and family, climbing trees, acting, being weird, playing with my animals, CANDY!!, thunderstorms, creeping people out, Harry Potter, playing hide and seek in the dark, playing sardines in the dark, playing Bloody Mary in the dark, sleeping, scaring my cousin who always scares me and my other cousins, and much, much more. :]

I dislike Twilight, prissy people, The Mentalist, beauty pagaents, and many other things that I can't think of at the moment. :]

I am currently: Typing, and watching television.

Mood: Neutral.

My personaity: Shy, very shy. I'm not comfortable around people I don't know or don't like. I only talk to people other than my friends if spoken to first (unless, of course, their hair is on fire or something like that. Well, maybe. . .). I like to make people laugh, and I am very random. I'm usually more of a tomboy than a girly-girl. Because of my timid nature, I don't have many friends- online and off. I can be stubborn and impatient, and have a horrid temper. I can be either happy or depressed- it all depends on the day I'm having. :]

Last edited by Spring_Blossom on 3/25/2010, 7:22 pm; edited 11 times in total
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ Empty Re: ♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥

Post by shadowsowner888 3/24/2010, 8:15 pm

OMG. :3 Your eyes sound amazing! I'm so jealous. xD

Fancy that, you have the same fave colors as me. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 1312♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 2412♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 3349♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 3548♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ Empty Re: ♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥

Post by Spring_Blossom 3/24/2010, 8:24 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:OMG. :3 Your eyes sound amazing! I'm so jealous. xD

Fancy that, you have the same fave colors as me. :3

Thanks, but they really aren't. :]

lol. :]
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/24/2010, 8:58 pm

Well, at the least my mental picture of them is amazing. xD I want dark blue eyes (and hair) really bad. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 1312♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 2412♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 3349♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 3548♥ Lilly's Lovely Profile (You may post! :]) ♥ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 3/25/2010, 2:12 pm

I like being outside, tennis, basketball, archery, writing, reading, swimming, biking, cross-country skiing, watching movies and TV shows with my family, hanging out with my freinds and family, climbing trees, acting, being weird, playing with my animals, CANDY!!, thunderstorms, creeping people out, Harry Potter, playing hide and seek in the dark, playing sardines in the dark, playing Bloody Mary in the dark, sleeping, scaring my cousin who always scares me and my other cousins, and much, much more. :]

You sound like you like a lot of the same things as me. Especially: basketball, being outside, archery, writing (obviously), reading, swimming, biking, hanging out with people, climbing trees, being weird, I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS and playing games in the dark.

You sound like you're awesome. Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 3/25/2010, 7:19 pm

Nightowl wrote:

You sound like you like a lot of the same things as me. Especially: basketball, being outside, archery, writing (obviously), reading, swimming, biking, hanging out with people, climbing trees, being weird, I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS and playing games in the dark.

You sound like you're awesome. Very Happy

Cool!! :]

lol. xD
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down