The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night]

2 posters

Go down

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] Empty Sequoia Pack\** [Private - Shadow and Night]

Post by Nightowl 3/26/2010, 6:18 pm

SEQUOIA PACK \\**

There's a forest far from here, and the trees in that forest are ancient. And there's one tree in particular that is extraordinary: it's extremely old, unusually tall, and is regarded with the utmost respect. The roots of this tree are proportional to it's size, and they curl in knotted formations around the base of the tree before they sink into the rich soil, anchoring it to the ground. A clearing surrounds it; a clearing of warm dirt with barely any life other than the great tree. Sacred and quiet, it is a place revered by the wolves who live in that forest; they've even named themselves after the tree. Welcome to the territory of Sequoia Pack.

.THE PACK.

Alphas
- ?? - male
- ?? - female

Betas
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?

Med
- ?? - ?

Regulars
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?

.THE "OTHERS".

They aren't organized into a pack, and there's only four of them, but my are they nasty, especially since they're trying to take over Sequoia's territory.
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?
- ?? - ?

(So I guess you know what to do, Shadow. Go ahead and reserve a post, and edit your characters in when you're ready. I'll put mine in when I've figured them out. And do you want me to change anything?)
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] Empty Shadow's Characters

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 6:44 pm

Shadow's Characters\\**

*ahem* TBA.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 1312Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 2412Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 3349Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 3548Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] Empty Re: Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night]

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 6:45 pm

((It looks perfect, Night! Very Happy))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 1312Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 2412Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 3349Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 3548Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night] Empty Re: Sequoia Pack\\** [Private - Shadow and Night]

Post by Nightowl 3/26/2010, 7:26 pm

(Thanks! Smile I'll figure out my charries when I get back, if that's alright. So you have like... tons of time to do yours.)
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 3/26/2010, 7:27 pm

-- also reserved, just in case I want it later --
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down