The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) )

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) Empty The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) )

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 12:09 am

Chapter 1

Her name was Nancy. She was 14 years old and already rebelling some what. She was in her room in a black bean bag chair in the corner of her small room. She sat there listing to music when she heard a bleeping noise. She had gotten an email from an unknown email address. She curiosly read the email slowly. Nancy gasped at the email. She quickly set her laptop down and ran to the white door. She ran down the hall to her mom's room. " Mom." Nancy called. She opened the large door that lea into her mother's room or so she thought. Nancy had opened a door to a country side. A house sat in the middle of the eligant grasslands all around it. Nancy stepped through the door. As she did this many flashbacks that had been erased it seemed came flooding back into the brain and hert filled heart of Nancy. She fell to her knees as she remember everything of her childhood. Nancy was in tears before a man that looked to mabe be in colege came running out. " Nancy. Oh Nancy you have come back." The man said as he came rushing up to Nancy will arms spread out wide. Nancy was sobbing the memories hurt " Who.... Who are you?" Nancy asked tears dripping down her cheeks. " The man replied." I am Griffen or Gerard as many people about your age call me." Gerard said. He smiled at Nancy with hopful eyes. He looked at Nancy's sad eyes. " Why are you crying?" Gerard asked. Nancy looked up at the man and gasped. " Holy crap its ... its Gerard Way" Nancy said screaming and jumping up and down. Gerard smiled and shaked his head. " I knew you would catch on sooner or later." Gerard said smiling. Nancy hesitated before hugging Gerard. " Wait how did you know my name??" Nancy asked. Gerard smiled. " I'm your brother. Your older brother." Gerard replied to Nancy question. Nancy gasped. " What ?? I don't have a brother." Nancy said. After she said that her "mother" came out from the house. " Yes you do Nancy." Nancy's mom said smiling. She walked over to them and smiled she put one hand on Gerard's shoulder and another on Nancy's. Nancy was shocked. " Why did you keep this from me ,mom??" Nancy asked her mother. " Oh, and another thing I'm not your mother. Your mother was killed by a fire in that very house. the government rebuilt it. Gerard here said that it was your other brother Mikey who set the house on fire." Janice said. Janice was Nancy's mothers name. Janice smiled and bowed respectfully. She quietly walked through the white door back into her house and left Nancy with Gerard standing in the knee high grass. Nancy and Gerard smiled at each other as the ran back into to the house. Nancy twirled around in the fouyer as she looked at everything in sight. Nancy squelled in excitment. She had a brother but she wanted to know more.

Nancy was in her room waiting for somthing to happen.

((I Re did the whole story i hope you like the new version Smile ))

Last edited by scoobi72 on 6/13/2010, 4:06 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : To Make A Fresh Start with a new Title and a whole new story :))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) Empty Re: The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) )

Post by shadowsowner888 3/28/2010, 8:40 am

(The section of the story would depend on how much it's based on something else. Smile Are you using characters, setting, and plots from another work, or is it just, say, a character based on somebody else's character?)

Anyway, I like it. x3 It looks like you could work a little bit on improving the spelling and grammar, but the story itself is cool. Very Happy Keep writing!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) 1312The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) 2412The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) 3349The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) 3548The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) ) Empty Re: The Darkness Within the...... ( I Re-did the whole story :) And changed the Title Read it hope You like it :) )

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 12:26 pm

( its just charecters and mabe setting from the Vampire Dairies. )
Ok Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 1:37 pm

Pretty good. Obviously it needs a little bit more to it, but other than that, I like it.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 1:39 pm

(( thanks Szam. Smile im still woking on it. ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 1:42 pm

(No problem. I like writting,k but lately, I've had a bit of a writters block... Not with RPing, but like, other things... I hate it *the Writters Block*.)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 1:46 pm

(( hahahahaha your funny im stupid and an idiot cause im a retard cause imm................ i have no idea Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 1:50 pm

((Ooh. you added more. I liek it. "Nice use of black." I wish I could do my room in black, but I can't, alas... LOL.))
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 1:56 pm

(( yeah me to im jelous of Nancy buit shes supposed to be me so Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 2:06 pm

LOL. So basically you're jealous of yourself...? COOLIOZZZZ Exclamation
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 2:14 pm

Pretty much
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 2:25 pm

LOLZZ. Yeah, I made myself into something, I forget what it was, but I was jealous, because it was in my "book"
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 2:32 pm

yeah hahahaha Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 2:37 pm

Isn't it wonderful to be jealous of yourself??? NOT. LOL.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 2:42 pm

yeah jk hahaha
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 2:46 pm

LOL.
Could you imagine being a real Vampire? That would be awesome. but, alas. I'm only a Vampyre *Means Gothic* which I already told you...
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 3:51 pm

yeah it would be soooo much fun to be a vampire Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 3:56 pm

IKR? I mean, never have to eat, just go out, and stalk an animal, and drink its blood. AWESOME!!!!
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 4:01 pm

Yeah thats easy go to the woods DIE yummm
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 4:04 pm

LOL! Yeah. Awesomeness.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 4:06 pm

Ohhhh yeah Smile I love you clown affraid hysterical santa
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 3/28/2010, 4:07 pm

LOL!

(I replied on the RP...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 4:12 pm

Wonderful. smiley

But yes, just a little bit more work on the grammar. As well as, maybe you could try to detail some parts, a bit more? EXAMPLE;

"Mom, do you know a Griffen?" her mom tensed.

That could be changed to.. [And this is only a mere suggestion. smiley]

"Mom," Nancy began, glancing at her mom. "Do you know anyone called Griffen?" she asked, curious to know what her mom's answer was bound to be. She remarked her mom tensing suddenly at the question, like as if something was wrong- as if the question bothered her.

[[Just a suggestion, indeed. smiley]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 3/28/2010, 4:16 pm

(( ok im not good at that but ill try ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 4:22 pm

I'm not that good at it, either. XD I just force myself to type as much as I can. nod Pretend you'll get a cookie for making a detailed post. It works all the time. X1
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next